Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
~ Wow I didn't think I'd see the Thistle gear put into Roccoco I asked for that a while ago hoping to see it's return. Just bought it so I be out of gc all I have is gold. *gently encourages items to sell* ~

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Stubborn Gifter

*stares at the Gala RIG and items in Rococo so hard*

As much as I want to buy, I must wait till tomorrow since I got the items I want from tier and BFS today. D:

For the Gala, I want the red Platinum Prince and Starlit Princess of Saturn (like three or four). Curious what Kitsu looks like.

For Rococo, I want the Hearts of _____, and Hangout.

Ngh..... Be patient, Jisen. ;3;

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
taphies
Sweet Talk Tether
Braev Dullahan
Sweet Talk Tether
Braev Dullahan
Sweet Talk Tether
Okay, so... I still like Scholar of the Roses, but... Some poses are literally the exact same ones from other items! The pants even have the same pockets as the Hey Mama pants and the tank tops from SotR and Mystic Planchette are identical... It just seems lazy and I already have all the items these rehashed poses are from. Not feeling too great about my purchase tbh.

It's probably going to sell out because people go bananas over "casual" or "realistic" fashion.
The stockings look quite similar to the Forest after Dark. tbh the only pose that looks semi-new is the Rose sweater. I dig the falls on the shoulder type thing, but I'm not expecting 2343242 more sweaters like that but with different designs and called something entirely new.

Aww ********
Here i thought I was happy with just getting Deity of Ossi. Now they have to throw Curse at me now. Like it's so nice, but I hate that price man. I just wish there was more poses to it. orz
Ugh, the struggle of picking one or the other.

Yeah, I knew they looked familiar. :C And the sweater is great, but not worth $8 for that one pose (with VERY harshly colored arm poses to boot).

I do get that it must be made by the same artist and I get designing things can get really hard at times. Buuut... There should be a pretty good difference between the poses.
I just realized the poor jacket has the case of orangutan arms, but the arms are pretty disappointing... gonk
Okay now I'm really positive it's not for me emotion_0A0

See, i don't think the same artist that made the oroginal poses/items made Scholar of the Roses, the pixelling is really quite different on the sweater and parts of the hair, and it'd have been fine if it were just one carbon copy pose, but almost all the poses in the item? That's too much. AND YEAH, the arms are... Really lanky...

Scholar seems to be a PRlSM item, while all the original items were by Miori.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure PRlSM's style is much softer. I was actually thinking Pyawakit?

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Jisen Meizuki
For Rococo, I want the Hearts of _____, and Hangout.

I want that Hangout too. I actually requested it at some point in the Roccoco thread, (though I'm sure I'm not the only one.)

During the Black Friday sale? I am both grateful and overwhelmed. ;__;

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Sweet Talk Tether
taphies
Sweet Talk Tether
Braev Dullahan
Sweet Talk Tether

Yeah, I knew they looked familiar. :C And the sweater is great, but not worth $8 for that one pose (with VERY harshly colored arm poses to boot).

I do get that it must be made by the same artist and I get designing things can get really hard at times. Buuut... There should be a pretty good difference between the poses.
I just realized the poor jacket has the case of orangutan arms, but the arms are pretty disappointing... gonk

See, i don't think the same artist that made the oroginal poses/items made Scholar of the Roses, the pixelling is really quite different on the sweater and parts of the hair, and it'd have been fine if it were just one carbon copy pose, but almost all the poses in the item? That's too much. AND YEAH, the arms are... Really lanky...

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure PRlSM's style is much softer. I was actually thinking Pyawakit?

~ I don't know there's something about the scholar (and the original Deity of Ossidian) that screams Miori to me. I think it's the hair texture, but I thought for sure she had something to do with both of those.

I do know for sure that the Deity of Aurlien is PRISM at least I know that much.

Oh well... ^_^ ~

princesstier's Princess

Wife

Sweet Talk Tether
taphies
Sweet Talk Tether
Braev Dullahan
Sweet Talk Tether

PRlSM draws eyes like that. Her newer items have been harsh too, like Good Mourning. She's known to reuse item designs from others, like the Rose Saga's Rosamund legs are based off another item.

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Corrupted Deity of Aurelian... why is it soo expensive on the MP sad I want these ears in all the colors.

Celestial Spirit

RandomKate
User Image

THERE YOU ARE, MY PRECIOUS.

Very nice! I would definitely buy it if it had been in the CS, but no, Gaia had to make this one difficult on us, didn't they?

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Wren_Fritsche
~ I know I mean you have new items so why not use 'em right? I do occasionally miss the ponytailed look on you as well. Though I think this one would look good with your trademark pompadour. ^__~ Congrats on the headphones too. ~

I know. Thank you! I fell in love with this hair in this color as soon as I saw it!

If only my lookbook had such a glorious purple hair! crying

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Doc Arkham
Corrupted Deity of Aurelian... why is it soo expensive on the MP sad I want these ears in all the colors.
I would love those ears in ivory/brown.

princesstier's Princess

Wife

No Bubblegum Fest yet.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Finally got both backgrounds, yaaay. Sale was totally worth it just for these! Excited to see what pops up tomorrow, hope it ties off everything nicely!

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Gods save me another new Prince of Solair. Misunderstood and purple?! Ahh!

*eeehhnns for*

If anyone wants to be generous and trade that for 15b or so....

Stubborn Gifter

Do you think we may get another sneaky item today? ninja

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
OH MANN That new recolor rig!!! Going to need the ******** out of both yellow items and byzantium Prince of Solair~ * Q *

Surprisingly enough, neither of those items are my favorite from the rig. I commend the artist that did that Timelapse Gala because HOLY s**t it is ******** GORGEOUS! * Q *
Completely different look and feel from the original recolor, if I just saw the backgrounds without knowing the item it probably would have taken me a while to recognize it. One of my favorite things with recolors is when the artist can make the item look completely brand new and that def happened here!
A++ job on that recolor an easily the best item from the bunch. <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces