Welcome to Gaia! ::

Menace

only managed to make 100 bil yesterday and today only made 20, just to bloody slow

wbu guys

Gaian

I haven't even started grinding for gold yet.
Still grinding to level up my cereus. gonk

Undead Enchantress

22 billion more than I had when I started. Before LK I was earning below 10 million if I am lucky in the Daily Chance.

I could still do without the extra 20 charge orbs though.

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250

I haven't quit, not with a quest I'm working on, but I have been focusing more on leveling baby Kin instead.
Or I would be.
If the stupid game would load.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

I'm still going at it, I've got a Scythe and a Chocobo to snag. Sycamorte does occasionally grant 2 Bil and not just 1, and I haven't seen a Phantom yet since restarting after dinner. I just hope something pops up to offset the nerf a bit...whether it's the Level Cap Raise I've been hoping for to give Nightwind a better shot against them, or a buff to Phantom Sycamorte's rewards to make him worth the hassle. The exploits of a few shouldn't punish the whole, otherwise LK's future doesn't look too good...and I'd hate to see LK die so soon.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Submerged Nymph

☽
i still am but, yeah, it's slow u_u
i used to aim for 50b a day and i'm only at 25b for today.

but it's my only decent source for gold so quitting it isn't really an option for me.
☾

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

I'm still trying to level up my cereus but I can grind...just more challenging until I max my cereus' level.

Astral Apparition

I'm still grinding, though I have slowed down recently. And I am a bit peeved that they downed the gold drops

Lazy Werewolf

Begrudgingly no. It's the main way I make money even if it is a pain in the tail to make anything.

cylleona's Partner

Interstellar Abomination

I made 5 bil today so far and then spent it rofl

Not quitting but I'm definitely not going to grind as much and I need to cut down on my shopping.

A Rabbit

I think I'm just gonna sell my ember at this point =/
Not worth the grind

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm still at it, but I'm taking more breaks to farm mega heals instead of just buying them now. So it's going a lot slower.

Cursed Dreamer

Lol the f*ck. You raise scya's stats and nerf the drops. Okay.
First you nerf the encounter rate. Then the gold drop. Now it seems like it's getting worse. Pretty soon Syca will have 500,000 gold drop and rarely appear.
I make this note for one thing:

Everyone sells everything for almost 100bil at least. Unless you can waste money, it makes it near impossible and pointless to even fight sycamorte for a chance at 1bil.

why do people make this an issue? Because LK has been the majority's way of getting gold to combat the rising gold prices in MP because everything else is Gaia Cash and limited.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Kindof..I tried, but I am just too heartbroken at the moment

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
I have been doing it all. Leveling, farming, events ... I get too bored with concentrating on just one thing. Prior to the update I had a loose 100b per day goal; sometimes I made more, but lately wasn't even bothering with that. The past week I spent more time leveling kin than tree farming. I'd say after last night's update, I definitely will be cutting back on the farming ... takes too long. I have a few kin I'm still working on maxing .... after that not sure what I'll be doing. Of course, that will depend on if I can actually play again, currently can't even load the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff