Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

also, wtf. why am i getting so many dirty messages because of this gif?
this is like the most unattractive gif i've ever made. and i specify that i don't appreciate dirty messages in my profile. get off my fat tits.

anyhow. this is my tattoo. it's a traditional octopus. and that's my son climbing on me.
i like it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'm getting another tattoo this Saturday, but i told the artist basically to surprise me. i just kinda gave him a theme. i really like his work, though. so i trust him.

do you have any tattoos/any ideas for tattoos you want?

Favorite Lover

that's dope
i'd never trust anyone enough to do something random on me
bc i'm a control freak
but that turned out nice

i have no tattoos yet bc i'm paying for college still for a few more years
but afterwards i want to go to portland to get some flower tattoos from alice carrier
she's my fav

Conservative Sex Symbol

Passionately in Like
that's dope
i'd never trust anyone enough to do something random on me
bc i'm a control freak
but that turned out nice

i have no tattoos yet bc i'm paying for college still for a few more years
but afterwards i want to go to portland to get some flower tattoos from alice carrier
she's my fav
oh yeah. that's honestly a good idea. i haven't had a tattoo in 9 years before this one because i couldn't justify paying for a tattoo while i was still in school and struggling with money. but now i have much more money than i used to, so i'm going for it.

and i like original art. i think it's honestly more special if the artist creates the tattoo, imo. plus they have more fun doing it and if they have fun, they'll probably give you a better price and a better tattoo. this guy only charged me $200 for the octopus.

they're used to dealing with so many specific, horrible ideas for tattoos that i think they really like it when they get some freedom of expression. my artist actually pushed me ahead of other clients because he was so excited about doing it.

but i think trust is a big part of that. life if you're familiar with the artist and the artist understands your aesthetic and lifestyle, that's the only time letting them do whatever actually works. he knows i'm a new mom and am starting a professional career, so he's not going to tattoo a naked lady or a p***s on me or s/t.

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chatty Abductee

Conservative Sex Symbol

JessieBaby`
omg hay
hiiiii

Conservative Sex Symbol

PizzaStix
love it.
woo! thanks!

Golden Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
That's really nice, I'm more for smaller tattoos. I think people refer to them as tramp stamps but ink in the skin is a tattoo full stop. smile

Smoker

He's a cutie. I have something similar in mind.
I want an octopus that's wrapping himself around a person.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Schrill
that sounds pretty cool. where would you get that?

Conservative Sex Symbol

Celestial Queen Amaterasu
That's really nice, I'm more for smaller tattoos. I think people refer to them as tramp stamps but ink in the skin is a tattoo full stop. smile
tramp stamps are only the ones above the buttcrack.

i have a friend with a bunch of little tattoos all over her body and i respect that, but at the same time, i feel like there's no theme and it's all disconnected, and i just personally like more of an aesthetic flow.

Smoker

Nibiru is a planet
Schrill
that sounds pretty cool. where would you get that?

no ideaaaa yet. it's a work in progress. i have others id get done b4 that one.
neat-o
when i was in highschool i was so set on getting a chest piece of an octopus and squid fighting for dominance. It never happened but im surprisingly okay with that. emo

I read this article of this performance art type shenanigans where an artist tatted up people who put their hand through this glory hole like contraption. the tats came out gorgeous honestly, something i would definitely look into.

but good luck with your secret tat!

Golden Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Nibiru is a planet
Celestial Queen Amaterasu
tramp stamps are only the ones above the buttcrack.

i have a friend with a bunch of little tattoos all over her body and i respect that, but at the same time, i feel like there's no theme and it's all disconnected, and i just personally like more of an aesthetic flow.

Mine are more my favourite things although the one tattoo I do have on my lower back (now I know that one is a tramp stamp) is slightly poor quality sad

Conservative Sex Symbol

oozes
neat-o
when i was in highschool i was so set on getting a chest piece of an octopus and squid fighting for dominance. It never happened but im surprisingly okay with that. emo

I read this article of this performance art type shenanigans where an artist tatted up people who put their hand through this glory hole like contraption. the tats came out gorgeous honestly, something i would definitely look into.

but good luck with your secret tat!
i saw that!
and i would actually be really interested in that. i like collecting art.
anyhow, he's going to show it to me before he tattoos it and i'll give it the okay or not, so it's not like going to be a complete surprise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff