Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dexistential's Husbando

Shameless Smoker

20,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So this is how my store manager proves incompetent at her job.

Today, in prep for Black Friday I found and started displaying 50 shoes so they can maybe sale. Sp I am surrounded by large piles of shoes boxes with big orange "Shoe Display" stickers on them. this took me from open at 10 to lunch at 2 to finish, still running around to help customers.

She comes by and asks is I am setting sale, which means making sure everything is marked at the right place, which, no, that is not my job an I don't do it, and it only takes taking a scanner and scanning shoes, not the boxes. So that was annoying enough that the manager of my store does not know the huge difference between the two.

But that is not my huge problem. I took the incentive to make all of these displays that are not part of my audit because I want them to sale and stop taking much needed space in my stalk room. It was a huge job that nobody asked me to do. I saw that it needed to be done so I did it. Instead of thanking me or even saying "hello" first it is just "Are you doing a set sale?"..."Oh. Well when your done can you make sure all of the socks, underwear and white shirts are on the floor" walks away to get on my co worker's case.

Now he did a $1000 presale yesterday but did not meat his daily sales goal, which when we are in a presale we are always told that our daily sales don't matter as much, work on presale. So she should have been ecstatic when he told her about it. Instead she did not even give a him a "Good job" She asked him how he could have broke that sale down in to to to get his sale goal. So ignore that that is what the customer wanted to save the most money and he work with that family for 2 hours.

So yeah, not very happy with the respect from the store right now. Not that I have been. They are consistently very unthankful.

Also the entire store has to work Thanksgiving. ******** those guys.

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sucks to suck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items