Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.ksby.com/story/30587082/spiders-invade-memphis-neighborhood

Residents of one Memphis, Tennessee neighborhood are battling an enormous spider infestation.

The nearly half-mile expanse of webs looks like frost, covering the grass across the road from several homes.

Efforts to get rid of the spiders by neighbors Frances Ward, Debra Lewis and Ida Morris are slow-moving.

"You can't even sit in her house because they're all on the wall, on the door. We been killing spiders for about an hour now," Lewis said.

They're worried the spiders could be dangerous, and they're asking the city for help to fix the situation.
Justifiable use for flame throwers.

"Here Billy. Take this and send those crawlers to hell!"
Just turn the house into a chicken coop for a few days.

Kawaii Shoujo

Moral Gutpunch
How would that help? confused
fairy-phoenix
Moral Gutpunch

Chickens love to eat spiders. They're good at catching them and while a spider might become immune to nasty chemicals, they aren't immune to chickens.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Moral Gutpunch
fairy-phoenix
Moral Gutpunch

Chickens love to eat spiders. They're good at catching them and while a spider might become immune to nasty chemicals, they aren't immune to chickens.

You have no idea how brilliant that is

Punny Skeleton

THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE!! cat_gonk

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Am I the only one that would wants to pitch a tent and go camping so I can wake up with a web of awesome completely encasing my tent?

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Krissim Klaw
Am I the only one that would wants to pitch a tent and go camping so I can wake up with a web of awesome completely encasing my tent?

Yes. Yes you are.

Ahem! Now, where was I? Oh, yes. Of course.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Philosophizing Otaku

16,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Falling For You 25
For a week, I've had spiders crawling up my arm....

help

Philosophizing Otaku

16,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Falling For You 25
But seriously, all I see in my head is the spiders building up an army saying:

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Kind of like those ants in old cartoons.

Sparkly Star

15,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Oh. My. God. My sister is gonna be so grateful she doesn't live in Memphis! lol She's dead scared of spiders!!

JamesWN's Wife

Colorful Hourglass

Uuuuuugh,dang it Charlotte,your descendants are taking over instead of helping live stalk! emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff