Welcome to Gaia! ::

Th0tday
Items

More Melty please? (lav/pink doesn't replace it lol)

You and your melty. <3
Haha. There may be some soon. C:

Hopeful Girl

Question Category Items

Question More armor and swords, please?

Shady Bunny

Features ( I think)

Question:
Do you guys mind telling us how rare certain kin are from the Sycamorte Seeds? Because I have opened hundreds and have gotten nothing good. (I have been grinding my heart out since the beginning of October hoping to find certain kin). I am aware that there is statistic threads but I saw where one guy opened 1000 and got nothing but junk kin.
Is there maybe a way we can make sycamorte seeds more rare from the tree but upping the chance of good kin? That way we don't end up with hundreds of worthless kin in our inventories.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Items

What is the best thing to do, when we have giftboxes in our inventory that we can't open?

(asking because I sent my sister some gifts, and even after the ticket she has logged has been closed, she is still unable to open the boxes.)

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Features

Can we put our achievements in like a scrolling box or something similar on the achievement page?? My page is getting pretty long sweatdrop

Fuzzy Terrestrial

Feature

The prizes and gold given from our aquariums are pretty dated and would benefit from being updated to match current gold levels.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Items

When GoFusion first came out, it was stated that some of the initial items would rotate back in as others rotated out. Would it be possible to see a return of some of those early items? (Less so the ones that left some what recently, more so the Stellar halos)

Smol Waffles

Items

A Azure Paw Ticket that can be used to convert items with more than six poses please?

Because there are a ton of items including monthlies that have more than the he max six poses that can be converted using an Azure ticket which would be so cute but getting two tickets let alone just one. X3

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Features/Items

Back when CrosStitch was still a thing I submitted a design that didn't win.I was wondering if I could add that item as a pose for a mini golden ticket set I would like to make. Could I do that, or would being a former CSt contest entry somehow make that not possible? I just want to be sure before I bother trying to get the ticket.

Indulgent Millionaire

14,200 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
excitable sloth
Th0tday
Items

More Melty please? (lav/pink doesn't replace it lol)

You and your melty. <3
Haha. There may be some soon. C:
emotion_kirakira That's great to hear! Thank you for your words of encouragement and always being so friendly in the AtS heart

Tiny Fashionista

18,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Blacklacekitten
Features

Can we get more animal based titles? I am particularly fond of my skunk so I would like skunk based ones like stinky!

I am in agreement!!
ALTHOUGH I REALLY WANT A TITLE FOR SHEEP/SHEEPY!
;//n//;

Skillful Enchantress

“You do have a story inside you; it lies articulate and waiting to be written...
Games

First of all, Happy Early Thanksgiving! I hope all of you are able to spend time with family gobbling up the holiday goodies!

My question is over Lake Kindred.

Are there going to be any changes to the drops or ally points from Sycamortes? They're quite tough to beat, but often enough, the rewards aren't much to celebrate.

— behind your silence and your suffering.”

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Events

Are we going to be getting a Thanksgiving mini-event this week as has been the trend in the past few years?

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Games/items

Can Ally potions be added to the Skill Points Surprise RIG, please?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Games

Will there be more Cabochomp recolors in the future? You guys like to watch me suffer. I KNOW IT! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff