Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I have no words. None. I'm sick to my stomach right now.

Man Crushed Baby Said "He felt Better..."

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
All the obvious statements about how messed up that is.

At least the girl and her mother will no longer be taking advantage of him.
His fellow inmates probably will, but not the mother and dead child.
And it wouldn't surprise me if when they are done with the sodomy his fellow inmates kill him using the same method he used.

The related links on that page are messed up as well. Stuff like -
Read: Suspect Arrested in the Rape and Murder of Girl, 7, Who Went Missing for Just 25 Minutes
and
Read: Girl, 12, Claims Fictional Clown Ordered Her to Stab Stepmother to Death, Set Home On Fire

Virtuous Cleric

3,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
tho sick and heinous we all know he is about to sit for that 25 years. he wont be getting out...OR getting off playing the mental health card. its a bitter sweet victory
Just looking at him tells me he's a filthy piece of trash. He felt better that he robbed this childs life before it could really start? He's going to be hearing those words A LOT when the prisoners get to him and beat him within a inch of his life and they say they feel better taking out their stress & frustration on a baby killer.

I just hope the little one finds everlasting peace, and the scumbag is reminded constantly of his actions.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
emotion_omnomnom I'm personally hoping this man gets killed in prison.

emotion_facepalm Who murders a baby by crushing it to death?
shadowswhiskers13 -

If Karma is real he'll get his larynx crushed and take a while to die. ******** maggot.

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
shadowswhiskers13 -

If Karma is real he'll get his larynx crushed and take a while to die. ******** maggot.
Completely agree with you on that.
David2074

Read: Girl, 12, Claims Fictional Clown Ordered Her to Stab Stepmother to Death, Set Home On Fire

At least that girl was smart enough to ask for help with her problems, unlike this guy.

Nice, man. You're a worse person than that girl AND she showed more common sense than you.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Moral Gutpunch
David2074

At least that girl was smart enough to ask for help with her problems, unlike this guy.

Nice, man. You're a worse person than that girl AND she showed more common sense than you.

It's been the week for seriously messed up news stories.
kid in oven, kid crushed under foot, toddlers babysitting themselves while mothers go clubbing, baby dies in day care,
David2074
Moral Gutpunch
David2074

kid in oven, kid crushed under foot, toddlers babysitting themselves while mothers go clubbing, baby dies in day care,

Here's the scary part: That's the PG-13 stuff. Every other day, my Bing news has an article with 'did X with body' article.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Moral Gutpunch
David2074
Moral Gutpunch
David2074

Here's the scary part: That's the PG-13 stuff. Every other day, my Bing news has an article with 'did X with body' article.

I guess that is the combined blessing of billions of people on the earth + advanced communications technology.

Only a very small percentage of humans do such horrible things but as our world population grows so does the number of people in that small percentage. Then modern technology makes it possible for us to read (or even watch the video) of horrible things happening all over the world, sometimes on a live or almost live basis.
David2074
Moral Gutpunch
David2074
Moral Gutpunch
David2074

I guess that is the combined blessing of billions of people on the earth + advanced communications technology.

Only a very small percentage of humans do such horrible things but as our world population grows so does the number of people in that small percentage. Then modern technology makes it possible for us to read (or even watch the video) of horrible things happening all over the world, sometimes on a live or almost live basis.

That and no one reports good news these days. Violence overall in America has been going down, but that article isn't listed in today's news stories.

Angelic Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can has Execution, please?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Shoujo

shadowswhiskers13 -
Old Blue Collar Joe
shadowswhiskers13 -

Completely agree with you on that.
I totally second that.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
since he didnt get the death penalty I hope that the prisoners take good care of him and stab him in the showers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff