Welcome to Gaia! ::

SnakeBottom's Waifu

Anxious Noob

It seems you're able to run multiple instances of the game (while on the same Gaia account of course, just open two tabs) and still get rewards from both.

Isn't this a little broken? why is this allowed/possible?

Perfect Friend

26,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Hmmm, I think you may experience issues with your stamina if you play that way.
I wouldn't really recommend it.

Persistent Hunter

21,575 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
You may cause more runtime errors, though.

SnakeBottom's Waifu

Anxious Noob

Perfectly Unique
Hmmm, I think you may experience issues with your stamina if you play that way.
I wouldn't really recommend it.

oddguy
You may cause more runtime errors, though.

Not enough to make it not worth the almost doubling of gold per hour.

chisairu's Fav

i remember seeing someone play LK on 2 windows w/ 2 separate accounts @ the same time but this is.. surprised if only my screen was big enough to split w/o going blind on a high resoulion
i'd like to hear an official message if this is legal or not tho :^(

Perfect Friend

26,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
paintry

I don't know. sweatdrop My brother attempted to do this before. He had used a stamina pot on his sakura and after one battle his stamina was completely gone, down to zero, and he had gotten a runtime error making him refresh. After that happened a couple of more times, in just a few short minutes, he gave up. But meh, maybe that was just him.

SnakeBottom's Waifu

Anxious Noob

Perfectly Unique
paintry

I don't know. sweatdrop My brother attempted to do this before. He had used a stamina pot on his sakura and after one battle his stamina was completely gone, down to zero, and he had gotten a runtime error making him refresh. After that happened a couple of more times, in just a few short minutes, he gave up. But meh, maybe that was just him.

Okay I did some experimenting, it seems the game will make you lose your "loss" stamina when you finish a fight while in a fight on the other instance.

However Mega Staminas are cheap so I still think if you avoid runtime errors you'll get away with at least 1.5x gold per hour

Runtime errors occur when trying to receive two rewards at once.

Cottontail

I've seen some users saying it's against TOS to play that way but I'm not exactly sure~
I've done it on accident a few times and always get runtime errors haha

SnakeBottom's Waifu

Anxious Noob

ariichu

I've seen some users saying it's against TOS to play that way but I'm not exactly sure~
I've done it on accident a few times and always get runtime errors haha

Well I'm not going to be playing this way because it requires too much focus sweatdrop

However if it actually is really profitable then there's definitely some users doing this.

Perfect Friend

26,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
paintry
Okay I did some experimenting, it seems the game will make you lose your "loss" stamina when you finish a fight while in a fight on the other instance.

However Mega Staminas are cheap so I still think if you avoid runtime errors you'll get away with at least 1.5x gold per hour

Runtime errors occur when trying to receive two rewards at once.

Ahh, welp that makes sense.
I don't think I will try it anytime soon tho. It just seems like a harder way to play a simple game. sweatdrop

Undead Enchantress

Sounds shady. I think you should ask about this in the Ask the Staff event on Tuesday at 5pm. It's not worth getting banned for exploiting a glitch or something. For a little peace of mind if anything.

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
I've opened multiple instances of it accidentally before, but I can confirm actually playing two instances actively will wipe out your stamina randomly.
I've tried this and I did it like 2 or 3 times but Im too lazy to go through more than 1 tab of grinding. but when I did yes it had runtime errors (though it doesnt happen often).

the stamina gets a funky and it'll go to 0 or go down if you use the same pet. if you use different pets the stamina stays the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff