Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously someone help me. I cant seem to stop after I came back
o_e

IDK if it just helps keeping me from wearing multiple outfits IRL a day or not but Im developing a compulsion....

If you do, what kind of avatar builder are you?
Do you like pretty color coordination or are you a costume maker like me?

clarion's King

Super Model

all day, err day

Baby

Every time something new and shiny is released.
I'm just gonna stick to this Alleycat color scheme for awhile though.

I typically change (as in save) at least once a day, sometimes more depending on things like my mood and whether or not I acquire more items; I don't count the little things I threw together but that weren't quite right/that I'll never actually wear, nor necessarily my runway entries (I usually only keep them on long enough to enter the contest, then go back to whatever I had before)
I generally work around a specific colour or item. Aki tends to end up with something cute with a hint of sass, uncertainty, playfulness, or displeasure.

Modern Mecha

I change hairstyles/hair colors multiple times a day, every day.

Besides that, my avatar stays the same, mostly.

Healing Hunter

26,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Broha, I know that feel, I'm changing all the time, and even if I don't switch into the outfit I'm at least fiddling with item combos.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd I can go on weeks with no changing to revamping everything in a span of few minutes. It's a mood thing

lasagna's Darling

Creamy Delight

It depends on whether I'm really feeling the avatar or not, it might be once every week or so or just about every day.
I like color coordination, everything has to match in some way or it just bothers me.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Usually every couple days. Though if I buy a new item, I change avis and start frantically fiddling with it.
Which is often now that I've been collecting velvetine....

Fripplehoop's Datemate

Obsessed Knife

It depends but sometimes I change multiple times a day, sometimes I change once a day, sometimes I change once every few days. Depends on how much I like the avi I guess. I make outfits multiple times a day without saving my avi though.

Headstrong Daredevil

I lose count gonk I keep going back and changing things because I try to fit a certain thing, then get another idea and just drop everything and go with that.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Just came back after a couple month hiatus cause I got hired on full time. Bought new shinies, been changing every couple of hours since omfg.

Hopefully I'll die back down to just changing every day or once a week.

My preferred ummm style revolves around the type of item I'm into. I like muscles, boobs, zippers, wings, crosses... So yea, avies usually always have those. Sometimes I match, sometimes I don't. Just kinda depends I guess.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes I keep the same for a couple days at a time. It really depends on how much time I have to be on Gaia at that time.

Demonic Lover

It depends entirely on my mood and on how much I like the avi C: for example, I've been a genie for the past few days and I'm really liking it~ I change her expression and background a bit but she has stayed like that for a bit O: wich is a nice change of pace, I got stuck on casual clothing for a long time so I wanted some fantasy to even it out <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff