43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Kronprinz Schwarzhaus

Man that would be great for everyone.
XD
But yes!
I'm now an associate producer for a news station that owns two channels, covers over 30 counties & 2 states.
They are the most watched, & longest running for me area.
; w ;

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Zoobey

Can you look into finding my leg too? crying

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Day Zero is very interesting and has a lot of neat poses. :3

I am only saddened that the body scars remove the Cicero skin, but weirdly they leave the tattoos I usually wear alone. xD Probably something to do with the layering. Kudos on the item regardless!

Edit: Nevermind, Zoobey fixed it. <3

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Fibonacci To Infinity

Man that would be great for everyone.
XD
But yes!
I'm now an associate producer for a news station that owns two channels, covers over 30 counties & 2 states.
They are the most watched, & longest running for me area.
; w ;

Holy crap! That sounds neat and prestigious a f.
@ o @
What do you do as associate producer?

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
hey just a lil head's up: your yesterday's thread link goes to 11/13 instead of 11/20 ~ emotion_c8

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Kronprinz Schwarzhaus

I help write the news stories that go on air, edit video/audio, send reporters on assignment, & help the producers in with the master controls so that everything is in order.
They just renovated their set so EVERYONE is getting trained on it, so there's also studio work.
There's following up on leads, press releases, sports, etc.
There's actually a lot that goes into the daily news, but the job is never boring.
XD;

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Fibonacci To Infinity

I help write the news stories that go on air, edit video/audio, send reporters on assignment, & help the producers in with the master controls so that everything is in order.
They just renovated their set so EVERYONE is getting trained on it, so there's also studio work.
There's following up on leads, press releases, sports, etc.
There's actually a lot that goes into the daily news, but the job is never boring.
XD;

Hhhhhh omg it's like a medley of media jobs all mashed together into one, aaaa.
Well considering how much you appear to have to do, I'd imagine it's not easy to be bored of! xD
But it also sounds fun as hell jdfklasdf.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
XDream3
Uh oh X .X I forgot to put them up and I'm not home right now U nU UHHHH IM SOO SORY>_< I'll have them up by 3pm PST!!!
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

It's okay hun, no rush, I know you've been busy ;v; /huggles

User Image

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

cold juice
Seduces
One day we will get an argus in colors I can use ; ;

I think your color palette is pretty scarce if 6 Argus colors isn't enough. rofl
It really is though.

I need a Lavender/Black, Pink/offwhite Offwhite/;offblack
maybe that new dusky rose color scheme, i'd be okay with the green in demure and the brown sans the peach.

Sketchbook brown and black and offwhite would be pretty nice too

Dapper Puppy

Day Zero is an item. While the artist might have been inspired by Fallout, I would not call this a Fallout item. Also, the gas mask should not layer over the hair like that.

Battle-ready Duck

Luna Proudfoot
hey just a lil head's up: your yesterday's thread link goes to 11/13 instead of 11/20 ~ emotion_c8

AHH i forgot about that OTL i took the layout from my other cs thread. i'll fix it ~

Batty Witch

Ooohhh... Day Zero has a crowbar pose that I didn't know I wanted until now. Yeeesss... emotion_dowant

Thank you for the thread! c:

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Kronprinz Schwarzhaus

Yeah it is!
I'm qualified as a multimedia journalist so I do a ton of different media jobs.
My degree allows me to move horizontally as well as vertically on the job ladder.
Getting your foot in the door at a news station is relatively hard though because most stations hire internally first.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Fibonacci To Infinity

Yeah it is!
I'm qualified as a multimedia journalist so I do a ton of different media jobs.
My degree allows me to move horizontally as well as vertically on the job ladder.
Getting your foot in the door at a news station is relatively hard though because most stations hire internally first.

Hhhh I imagine you were hella stoked getting your job then holy crap.
@ o @

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
caisu
Luna Proudfoot

AHH i forgot about that OTL i took the layout from my other cs thread. i'll fix it ~

thank! heart i like to follow update threads back sometimes in a chain so i just happened to notice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff