Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

Do you like to keep yourself shrouded in mystery or what?

I got a lot of stuff about me on mine but I was thinking of changing it up. I don't know what to put on there, though. Like what do you want to know about a person when you view their profile?

I'd assume this is "life discussion" since it's about learning who people are but tbh I have no idea.

Honestly, I don't think I've actually looked at anyone's profile. I guess I like to learn about a person from the things they write in the threads versus what's on their profile. I half-assed mine big time because of that. That's how I feel about character profile sheets for role plays, too. I hate when people expect me to write down their personality and other things of that nature when that should be something to be seen through the writing. Not some SparkNotes version of it.

Clever Goat

I have a picture I drew. Aaaaand that's it. All of my "interest" tags are "bruce willis" though, because I guess I thought I was pretty cool in 2004.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mine is avatar art, Five Nights at Freddy's clickable pets, and telling folks to PM me if they need someone to talk to.

✘✘✘

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
My "about me" section is only viewable on mobile (which almost always fails to being up profiles) and reads, "I'm just a guy who always wanted to be a knight."
I've never in my entire twelve years of Gaia had a profile. I think how you describe yourself says a lot more about you than what is actually written.

Loiterer

Odinochka
I've never in my entire twelve years of Gaia had a profile. I think how you describe yourself says a lot more about you than what is actually written.
Go on...

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
Oh, I like to talk about myself, so mine is quite extensive c:
Bornes
Odinochka
Go on...

There isn't an exact formula but it's the premise to any kind of behavioral profiling. A lot of times your interests, quotes chosen, hobbies, or how you describe your personality give discrete details as to your temperament, level of extroversion, self confidence, and certain personality traits.

Usually profile + post history is a better way to understand someone but it's all speculative anyways.

Loiterer

Odinochka
I have a feeling you'd really enjoy this book if you haven't read it already. Surprisingly good read.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I honestly don't know. I'll have to look.
BaIbh

Honestly, I don't think I've actually looked at anyone's profile. I guess I like to learn about a person from the things they write in the threads versus what's on their profile. I half-assed mine big time because of that. That's how I feel about character profile sheets for role plays, too. I hate when people expect me to write down their personality and other things of that nature when that should be something to be seen through the writing. Not some SparkNotes version of it.

I can't really tell you how much I agree with this. There is a lot of truth in your words.

Tipsy Prophet

I think I used mine for listing test results..? I'd check but my phone doesn't like that, lol.
I have something about myself on profile though. I change it every now and then. When ever I can think of something fun to put there, lol. Idk

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
I honestly feel no one ever looks at profiles unless they use there Bio against them. I have had half -assed people do that to me, But short Bio doesn't tell a life story to get harassed for it. :/ so i don't remember but i think my profile is private

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff