Welcome to Gaia! ::

art tumblr: http://xmoonlitxdreamx.tumblr.com/
stream: https://picarto.tv/xmoonlitxdreamx

drawing freebs at random. Post below with what you want. -u-/

I might also want to design outfits for OCs. Put something in your post letting me know if this is or isn't okay for me to do with your character. ;o (I'll also ask beforehand, if you don't specify.)

Non-avi OCs >>>>>>>>>> avis
Real world > fantasy
Masculine = feminine

Dapper Darling

Not an oc but rl boyfriend. Collecting art for his birthday *v*
He's a guy but he has a feminine figure so not too masculine despite the facial hair =v=;;
Put him in anything honestly the funnier the better or draw some stylish whatever~
All I ask is you include an asparagus somewhere C:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sexy Duck

Here's my OC Elodie!
She's very shy and quiet, but she really enjoys talking to people
Feel free to take artistic freedom over her attire/color scheme,
but do mind her personality. ♥
User Image

Desirable Ladykiller

11,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd love art of my OC Dawn if you like her look c: (also, I would like her in the outfit I'm posting)

Character Name: Dawn
Height: 5'4
Weight: 135lbs
Physical Appearance: **this is not the outfit I want her drawn in**

User Image

additional refs for physical appearance if needed:
Clothing style (psychic outfit):

PersonalityBackground:
Dawn is a pretty easy going person. However, she can get pretty hot headed and has an attitude to match. She is a psychic. She uses her gift more as a counselor, however, as she sees flashes of people's future the longer she is around them (so, she frequently has visions about her friends/family). When she has visions, her eyes close, but a third eye is open (so, no there is no crystal ball or tarot cards xD) She has a loving girlfriend, but they mostly keep it casual and have a really deep friendship. Her girlfriend is also psychic and can understand what Dawn goes through. Dawn is a seemingly normal young college student interested in Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy, but she is really a very gifted person that tries to improve the lives of those around her with what she sees. The business she runs as a "counselor" is very confidential and mostly underground. Only those trusted are able to seek her counsel or know that she's not just a myth. Because of this, she can be pretty secretive and introverted. Once you get to know her though, she's very outgoing and goofy, always making outrageous facial expressions.

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
how about my triclops Mimiko?

Avi References
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Drawn reference (pardon the size)
User Image
Elliott Li
Here's my OC Elodie!
She's very shy and quiet, but she really enjoys talking to people
Feel free to take artistic freedom over her attire/color scheme,
but do mind her personality. ♥
User Image

Here you go!
User Image

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

emotion_bigheart

fleur tea's Fangirl

Dapper Duck

Hey, how goes it?
I'm going to offer up a couple OC's & my avatar.
Please consider one of them. ^. ^

Andrew: {001} {002} {003} {004}
He is an experimental angel.

Elzebeth: {001} {002} {003}
She is a dragon hybrid, still fairly new so she doesn't have much of a story yet.
Inspiration however, came from Toothless from the movie How to Train Your Dragon. <33
She does have wings, that would look like this, but no one has drawn her with them yet. c:

& then of course, my current avatar. c:
User Image

Thank you for considering my darlings~!
Hopefully one of them will tickle your fancy. c;

Timid Cleric

I'd love something of my OC Sakuya:
Face that I got lazy with and didn't draw the other eyes on
Basic Dress Shape

She has four eyes, two main ones with blue iris' and black sclera and puplis, and then the two on top which are just black.
She has long very dark brown hair with loose curls. Her hair comes down to about mid thigh.
She it's a forest dwelling being [pretty much a creationary fae type person] who mostly works with flora and is strongly associated with peach trees.
She does not wear shoes, because she feels they get in the way when she's moving through the forest.
She usually wears a headdress similar to this, with no skull though. The horns/antlers can be either that or like some twigs or something, and they'd go out a bit more rather than upright. But idk, the headdress I leave more up to your discretion.

If you'd like a sample done by an artist, the best one I have is:
This is a piece I got from Tintenhai.

As far as personality goes, she's generally a quiet observer type who loves helping others out and teaching them how to do things. She has been around for a long time and because of that has learned to trust her instincts and be very sure of herself, but that self-assuredness can also be something of flaw in some situations where that turns into stubbornness. Sakuya is kind but also protective of those that she's taken under her care. She's strongly against doing unnecessary harm to anyone, but knows that there are times when necessity forces harm to be done.
She's very much a mothering type - nurturing, protective, and will do what she needs to in order to maintain the safety of those in her care.

I'll be in the stream regardless tho. ouo
Squirrelette

Avi References
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Here you go~
User Image

Beloved Loiterer

10,175 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

H E L L O ~ ! ! !
Your art is fantastic.

So uhm, the hairstyle is usually a probs for people buuuuuuuut....

How about Me:
Either one of these will do, whichever is easiest for you since I know the hair isn't exactly conventional sweatdrop
{{Please keep the eyes a shade of purple}}
I'm open to do an art trade though if that's of any interest to you 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[or]

or

My OC:
Now, I'm testing out a new hairstyle on her, and her eyes have to be purple like "mine". She is a furry, so if that's a problem then it's all good 3nodding I'll be happy with anything.
But if you're all good with drawing furreh peeps, then you might wanna take a gander at some of the stuff I've done on her.

I haven't really done any digital art with her [other than a BUMP sticker] as I haven't used her in any rp's on gaia and thus never really needed anything better than these:

[x] [y] [z]

She is a ferret, if there's any confusion. And she is *currently* an apothecary.
She's bright-eyed and bushy tailed most of the time, only exceptions is if someone has ticked her off or she's completely physically and emotionally worn out. She's a cute in size-but sexy {voluptuous?} in figure tough and spritely lil' lady.

Here's a quickie that my friend did for me, too:
User Image

Hope that makes things clear~!
And thanks in advance if you take me on~!
3nodding heart

Tiny Wildcat

Here is a reference to my male OC heart

User Image

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Perhaps my geeky photographer, Evelyn?
Feel free to design an outfit for her; she has a sort of hipster taste in fashion.
<3

User Image
NAME: Evelyn
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
RACE/SPECIES: human

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
eyes - green
hair - natural red, long and wavy, usually worn down but sometimes up in a messy bun
skin - pale
build - tall, thin, petite features
special features - lots of freckles all over her body, will have a few small tattoos

PERSONALITY: creative, detail-oriented, adventurous, candid, independent, carefree, communicative, impulsive, nervous when it comes to peoples' reactions to her work, cautious and reserved when it comes to letting people get to know her personally
LIKES: coffee, cats, traveling, photography, reading , A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Lord of the rings (+ The Hobbit), The Legend of Zelda, Skyrim
DISLIKES: paparazzi/journalistic photographers, photobombers

SKILLS/ABILITIES: photography, photo manipulation

ATTIRE/GEAR: warmer months - mid-thigh to knee-length dresses with any height boots or converse // jean shorts with converse, and tees and thin plaid shirts
colder months - sweaters, leggings/jeans, scarves, and tall boots + socks or converse
sometimes wears long necklaces
carries a messenger/camera bag that holds her camera/lenses, tablet, book, keys, wallet, phone, etc.

ADDITIONAL INFO: any pair of boots she wears shouldn't have a high heel, just a normal small/flat one
is pretty modest and a prude - doesn't like seeing sex or nudity
owns a maine coon cat that has heterochromia (one blue eye and one green)

REFERENCE IMAGES
warning: image heavy

visual refs

hair & freckles refs
User Image

warmer-month clothing ideas
User Image

colder-month clothing ideas
User Image

necklaces she would wear
User Image

her bag & her cat
User Image User Image

color palette ideas

spring/summer
User Image

autumn/winter
User Image

drawn refs

pose ideas
User Image User Image
User Image

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
xmoonlitxdreamx
Squirrelette

Avi References

User Image

Here you go~
User Image

omg i love it tyyyyyy <3

Consider Mine and my boyfriend's ocs?

I'm collecting art for our two year anniversary December 2nd :3

I plan on making a collage with all the pieces we get and presenting it to him.

smile I you'd love to help, their refs are below :3

Refs

The female is a Coyote and the male is an Arctic Wolf
They are versatile partners and can be drawn non toony if wanted. Just use the ref for marking purposes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff