Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Same reason Nyx has followers. We're surrounded by pervs who like shirtless men. I personally like Ciro and always supported him when the option was given.

Special Snowflake

I wasn't aware that anyone hated him, mostly people are ambivalent/ don't feel either way.

Personally, he didn't really stick in my mind as much as other RIG NPCs so I never really felt anything about him either way. I don't think the Halloween thing helped his cause since his team lost(?) but they still won in the end, much salt, even though timeline (it was set in the past, and already knew the outcome)would be that Azrael would lose xd

Stellar Succubus

I prefer Ciro to Azrael. Which is unusual, since I'm more "dark" than "light" side.

Purely aesthetically, I prefer Ciro's design.

In general, I dislike how we have NPCs that are hardly used. I know story content isn't easy to make, and I totally accept that, I just wish more of them would be used!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

I like Ciro. I hope Gaia continues to use him and other not-oft-seen NPCs in events, RIGs, and the like. :3

Stubborn Gifter

Honestly, I have nothing against Ciro. I will admit he's not one of the NPCs I like, but I don't dislikes him.

Team Diedrich

Isn't there a user around here who loves Ciro? Like they always had his doll equipped or something.

Honestly, I kinda forgot about him and Azrael until just now. sweatdrop

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Who is Ciro?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash