17,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Master Medic 150
Pharaoh Misa
Midoriko-Senpai
Pharaoh Misa
Midoriko-Senpai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have a present for you...
On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness.

That is pretty awesome, just way too big for me. I usually want something I can stick on my replies like a mini or a gif or something. Also I think you need Jenova in your life.

User Image

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.
I've thought of a wonderful present for you... Shall I give you despair?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I changed it to the cropped version, I didn't realize how big the other one was. Also...isn't that sethralph? from that game with cloud?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, I am Lady Sephiroth from FFVii

MY GOD! I THOUGHT sethralph SEPHIROTH, was a dude! gonk (Cloud is in the same game series right?)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's ok I sill love you... For now.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
TarotBunny
Pharaoh Misa
I adore it, and I kinda had an eye-gasm, if that's a thing. I will definitely be sure to credit you, if I should need to use it for anything (although I am about to crop the head for the front page of my request thread) hopefully cb sees your awesome and wants to commission you

Ohgeez So this is what you meant hahaha

I'm really glad you like it. o uo Yeah the ultra big version is for you to crop down to whatever size you need. XD In case you wanted it bigger or shrunk down more than the cropped version I gave you.

Thanks again for everything o uo I really appreciate this haha. Was a pleasant surprise.

Yaaaaaaas. I like to post my art stuff to CB so that the artists might get commissioned. I have alot of friends who look for good artists, and I always forget to tell them about it. I have a good friend laydedeadpool who would probably LOVE to commission you if she's still looking for art atm.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Incredible Man-Lover

Pharaoh Misa

That's amazing!!!

Alien Believer

Oh damn.... That's pretty amazing! smile

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Saltyfrosting
Pharaoh Misa

That's amazing!!!

Thank you, but you should totally tell the artist. emotion_yatta User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff