Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I don't think I've ever posted here, but I love coming here and lurking and watching everyone fight over the smallest of things--the radical christians shoving god's c**k down people's throats, the edgy nonbelievers shoving Richard Dawkin's c**k down people's throats, the cool nonbelievers who just show up, say they disagree, and then somehow still get flogged and dragged into a fight, the cool christians who say they disagree and then somehow get flogged and dragged into a fight, the chill pagans who show up now and then... Legit this is my favorite place to be. I love you guys. We're getting married and you're all my concubines now. Let's do this. cool

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm sorry...I can't marry you...I'm saving myself for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. redface

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Rumblestiltskin
I'm sorry...I can't marry you...I'm saving myself for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. redface

I-I understand... It's not everyday you get to save yourself for such a glorious pasta mythic.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
SantaniasGirl
Rumblestiltskin

I-I understand... It's not everyday you get to save yourself for such a glorious pasta mythic.

Just imagining what he's gonna do with those noodles..... emotion_drool

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Rumblestiltskin
SantaniasGirl
Rumblestiltskin

... mama mia.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Oh my ******** god you are so damn right. That's exactly how this forum is.
The most shocking part is coming back here after a several year gap to find the same people having the same arguments over the same things....
Lysid
The most shocking part is coming back here after a several year gap to find the same people having the same arguments over the same things....

If you go to the thread that claims that there's no such thing as a homsexual Christian you'll see one user use it in a matter of weeks.

Liberal Friend

Rumblestiltskin
SantaniasGirl
Rumblestiltskin

He's going to somehow make you Prego.
That's great....are we actually discussing something here?

Demonic Wolf

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sulina
If you go to the thread that claims that there's no such thing as a homsexual Christian you'll see one user use it in a matter of weeks.

I've read through that thread several times, and the original poster plus everyone who tries to argue with him gives me a headache. People who've taken religious practices and beliefs into their core beliefs cannot be changed. It's pointless to argue with them. Best to ignore and assure yourself their opinion isn't a majority opinion because normally radicalism is not, especially in modern western societies

Mea quidem sententia
Rumblestiltskin
SantaniasGirl
Rumblestiltskin

F-fill me with your l-love pasta, S-spaghetti-chan~! heart

Lady Kariel
That's great....are we actually discussing something here?

You're more than welcome to pick a discussion topic for this thread, or perhaps if you're so willing to begin discussing topics already been beaten into the ground, I can pick a few of my favorites to read/discuss:

Why people get so offended over "Happy Holidays"
Why people get so offended over other saying "God bless you"
Why people demand their religion be prioritized over others
Why people actually think it's okay to tell others how to live their lives, both religious and nonbelievers

If none of these fit you, you're always welcome to make your own topic and discuss whatever you want to discuss and cater to your needs based on what you're itching to talk about because there are enough people on this forum who would wanna debate you. You don't have to come onto mine and ask if anything of substance is being discussed when there are tools at your disposal to create your own thread and discussion.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mea quidem sententia
Rumblestiltskin
SantaniasGirl
Rumblestiltskin

How is this not already a hentai....(note: I have done no research into the validity of that statement)

Original Gaian

Mea quidem sententia
Rumblestiltskin
SantaniasGirl
Rumblestiltskin

rofl

Quotable Dabbler

i have some questions:

Those of you who are non believers, if you had the power to do so, would you stomp out all of Christianity and Christian beliefs and Christian morals? or would you just cherry pick some bible beliefs and allow us to keep the ones that you like?

do you hate Christian people? do you hate the bible?

do you see yourselves as being against Christ and Christianity?

would you rather meet 2 bible toting Christians in a dark alley or 2 Bible hating Atheists?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff