Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Vampire

1 cup of water on an empty stomach, then afterwards, mixed fruits and vegetables (paired with yogurt sometimes)

Clever Goat

Smoothiesssss. Always and forever.

My go to morning smoothie is (roughly) enough vanilla almond milk to make it creamy and drinkable, a teaspoon of almond butter, half a frozen banana, 3 good handfuls of raw spinach, one handful of strawberries and a smaller handful of blueberries with a serving of protein powders. Sometimes half an avocado (when they're in season) or some frozen peas if I'm feeling like a colder smoothie.

I buy like 5 pounds of bananas at a time, then peel, chunk and freeze them. I only use bananas in smoothies and they go bad so damn fast.

Dapper Ladykiller

Im on a higher-protein diet as recommended by my doctor- Im not allowed any simple sugars before 10AM (no cereals, fruit, etc) but my two favorite breakfasts are
A) a bowl of plain oatmeal mixed with 1/2cup cottage cheese
B) Two eggs, two slices of turkey bacon (no bread!)
So many to name gonk

Oatmeal
Yogurt
Wheat germ
Bananas
Eggs
Almond butter
Strawberries
Coffee
Tea
Cantaloupe
Kiwi
Mango
Orange juice
Cranberry juice
Cereal
Raspberries
Whole-wheat bread

Personally though, most days I don't eat breakfast, I just drink iced coffee in the morning. For two reasons, I'm on a college budget and I also don't usually feel hungry immediately in the morning.
In my opinion, it is two or three pieces of bread, one egg and one cup of milk and some vegetable salad. But personally I didn't eat like that. sweatdrop

Dapper Codger

I love smoothies in the morning. I'm also a big fan of hard-boiled eggs as well as smoked salmon and lemon on a bagel~

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Plain Greek yogurt with oats, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Scrambled eggs, hash, and a sausage. Any sugarless cereal with skim milk.

Beloved Browser

Mine would have to be banana egg pancakes with a bit of maple syrup, yum. Haven't had it
in a while though *insert sad face*

Anxious Dabbler

I don't do this as much anymore, but I found eating Greek yogurt with granola gave me enough energy to start my day when I was in high school.

On my college campus they served a big vat of oatmeal everyday, so I would have that with a little bit of brown sugar and milk along with a glass of orange juice.
special k cereal, turkey bacon or Greek yogurt with a banana or orange

Greedy Fairy

Most of my diet consists of garbage that is probably rotting me slowly from the inside BUT I adore nice-cream, especially for breakfast. It's just frozen banana that's been blended to a thick, creamy consistency like ice cream. It's so versatile, you can put anything in there with it. I really love adding raspberries, honey, and a couple pieces of dark chocolate. Mmm.

Phantom

Oh, my favorite is a bowl of fruit (varying depending on season, but my absolute favorite has to be peaches, strawberries, blueberries and bananas), with nuts on top (whichever nuts I feel like that day, usually almonds or walnuts). Sometimes I might add plain yogurt or cottage cheese too.

My second favorite, and much faster to make, is a bowl of blueberries in almond milk, with walnuts, slices of banana, and dried black currants on top.

Ruthless Ladykiller

It's not necessarily my favorite breakfast, because I'm totally obsessed with waffles, but almost every day I'll eat one slice of sourdough bread cut in half with three slices of salami on it to make a little sandwich and either an egg or some fruit on the side. I'll drink a glass of water beforehand, and then have a small cup of peach mango juice with my breakfast.

I don't have a very big appetite, so this usually keeps me satisfied for a couple hours until I have lunch 3nodding
Recently I've been addicted to some Cinnamon Kashi Whole Grain Cereal w/ Soy Milk and a Banana. Then after I eat that I'll make a chocolate protein shake <3

Another good breakfast is Oatmeal cooked in Soy Milk, with honey and fresh fruits. I also like to add chia seeds as well for extra protein and fibre.

Invisible Protagonist

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
I really like mcdonalds oatmeal. Besides that I like to make one or two eggs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff