• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to like bring up anything bad. I really like anime and I like cartoons, they just have so much work put into them and usually the people making them really care, unlike a lot of the reality shows and junk out there now. I don't know how I feel about school, I like learning, I'm kinda a nerd, and I'm good at some of the harder things like math, but like I don't think a lot of the teachers relate to students at all like you said. It just always feels like they don't care, and I didn't notice at first but then I had an art teacher that was super awesome she like really got it and her class was all about just making us enjoy what we were doing in it while learning instead of like just forcing us to learn things. I never thought of myself as artistic but after that class I still don't think I'm really an artist but I do enjoy learning more about it and like practicing the art I like so much more now, it's like I went from "I can't draw" to "I can't draw but I want to doodle". Really, I'm just kinda scared about high school ending, I don't know what I want to do after it, at least before I always knew I'd be going from grade to grade where my life was planned out, but now I'm like omg there are only two years left and I might lose my friends and I don't know what I wanna do, and people have expectations for me, and dating is terrible too I like I dunno what I want there either, it's like omg leave me alone I don't even want to go to dances anymore I just like feel like people I dance with take things the wrong way x_x

i understand that so well......i love drawing i consider myself an artist considering when i did apply for colleges i got accepted to monserrat college of art~ after high school its hard to keep friends but they ones that do stay those are the ones you know that are actually your friends and arent talking to you because they are bored~ and yea sometimes even being nice to people its taken as flirting and its like no im just being nice. relationships are so hard i've had plenty of those. but if youre not ready to have one then dont. and at every stage in live there is going to be someone expecting so much of you and its very overwhelming
Oh wow, that's really cool, Monserrat sounds really good. I'm not really worried about losing people who aren't really my friends, I'm worried about losing the people who are but just can't be because of how far we live and stuff when we move away. It's just like not always possible to be good friends no matter how much you want to be x_x.

I'm really shy in person, on here I can actually speak my mind, but in real life I'm a very quiet talker and like I get really nervous around people so having to reject anyone is so hard for me. I know I'm not the most attractive, but I'm not ugly either and like I get a lot of interest from guys at my school, I just don't know what to say to them, and it's gotten worse each year, since like they are more interested in that kinda stuff. I'm just not ready for it and I don't know what to do, and stuff.
well yea cause online here you get to hide behind a fake persona where no one really knows you irl so its a lot easier to be open and a lot of people have the same interests as you and are in your general age range
It just feels super liberating :3
hehe yea it really does~ its really nice though you have some idiots who will judge you though but meh
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to like bring up anything bad. I really like anime and I like cartoons, they just have so much work put into them and usually the people making them really care, unlike a lot of the reality shows and junk out there now. I don't know how I feel about school, I like learning, I'm kinda a nerd, and I'm good at some of the harder things like math, but like I don't think a lot of the teachers relate to students at all like you said. It just always feels like they don't care, and I didn't notice at first but then I had an art teacher that was super awesome she like really got it and her class was all about just making us enjoy what we were doing in it while learning instead of like just forcing us to learn things. I never thought of myself as artistic but after that class I still don't think I'm really an artist but I do enjoy learning more about it and like practicing the art I like so much more now, it's like I went from "I can't draw" to "I can't draw but I want to doodle". Really, I'm just kinda scared about high school ending, I don't know what I want to do after it, at least before I always knew I'd be going from grade to grade where my life was planned out, but now I'm like omg there are only two years left and I might lose my friends and I don't know what I wanna do, and people have expectations for me, and dating is terrible too I like I dunno what I want there either, it's like omg leave me alone I don't even want to go to dances anymore I just like feel like people I dance with take things the wrong way x_x

i understand that so well......i love drawing i consider myself an artist considering when i did apply for colleges i got accepted to monserrat college of art~ after high school its hard to keep friends but they ones that do stay those are the ones you know that are actually your friends and arent talking to you because they are bored~ and yea sometimes even being nice to people its taken as flirting and its like no im just being nice. relationships are so hard i've had plenty of those. but if youre not ready to have one then dont. and at every stage in live there is going to be someone expecting so much of you and its very overwhelming
Oh wow, that's really cool, Monserrat sounds really good. I'm not really worried about losing people who aren't really my friends, I'm worried about losing the people who are but just can't be because of how far we live and stuff when we move away. It's just like not always possible to be good friends no matter how much you want to be x_x.

I'm really shy in person, on here I can actually speak my mind, but in real life I'm a very quiet talker and like I get really nervous around people so having to reject anyone is so hard for me. I know I'm not the most attractive, but I'm not ugly either and like I get a lot of interest from guys at my school, I just don't know what to say to them, and it's gotten worse each year, since like they are more interested in that kinda stuff. I'm just not ready for it and I don't know what to do, and stuff.
well yea cause online here you get to hide behind a fake persona where no one really knows you irl so its a lot easier to be open and a lot of people have the same interests as you and are in your general age range
hehe yea it really does~ its really nice though you have some idiots who will judge you though but meh
I've seen some of the more annoying people on here, trolls I guess, but usually they are just that they're trolls, it's not like they are are people I know, who can like judge me in person and I have to deal with in person. I can always block people on here, it feels good. In person I can't do that and I'm shy and quiet and I can't say no to people face to face, and like it's always awkward x_x

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
My heart was broken when the news first broke out. I cannot believe such a horrific tragedy would happen to Paris.
The City of Lights is now The City of Darkness because of the attacks and the 100+ lives they claimed. My prayers will definitely go out to the victims and the survivors, as well as their loved ones.

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Yellow Sapphire Frog
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Yellow Sapphire Frog

I've seen some of the more annoying people on here, trolls I guess, but usually they are just that they're trolls, it's not like they are are people I know, who can like judge me in person and I have to deal with in person. I can always block people on here, it feels good. In person I can't do that and I'm shy and quiet and I can't say no to people face to face, and like it's always awkward x_x

thats true i hate trolls! they are so annoying!!! and i agree sometimes it is really awkward to talk to people irl

Shy Star

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
These isis are the worst! These jerks killed a lot of innocent people for no reason...

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
YandereChan101
These isis are the worst! These jerks killed a lot of innocent people for no reason...

so do americans

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces