Welcome to Gaia! ::

Though it's so busy I'm not sure anyone will actually say hi back xD

I came here just to hang out a bit when I'm not working IRL. c: See if I can sell some art and gain some pretty pixels. ^_^

I'm diggin' the kitty avatars! And all the skins, though I will admit I'm REALLY loving all the space themed things around here. Too bad they're for human avatars. :c Might have to break down and get a female avatar for backup when I dont feel like being a cat~

How well does art sell around here? I saw you cant do it for actual money, and then I saw people paying a few billion for art. BILLION?! o3o Like I'm not seeing wrong right? Is having a billion + normal here on Gaia?

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Having a billion has only been normal in the last almost two years maybe more. Gaia has gone through some major inflation due to gold generators released in the cash shop. You will find threads posted around here with more detailed information. Most of the popular items are in the billions and most of the gold payouts have been increased I'm assuming due to this inflation.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Welcome to Gaia!

Art sells well, and yes, billions are normal. I've been quoted at like 100bil for a full body colored from me. xD idk how accurate that is now, buuut~ That's hyperinflation for ya. :Þ

Sweetest Star

26,875 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello! Welcome to Gaia!

OG Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pendolin
Though it's so busy I'm not sure anyone will actually say hi back xD

I came here just to hang out a bit when I'm not working IRL. c: See if I can sell some art and gain some pretty pixels. ^_^

I'm diggin' the kitty avatars! And all the skins, though I will admit I'm REALLY loving all the space themed things around here. Too bad they're for human avatars. :c Might have to break down and get a female avatar for backup when I dont feel like being a cat~

How well does art sell around here? I saw you cant do it for actual money, and then I saw people paying a few billion for art. BILLION?! o3o Like I'm not seeing wrong right? Is having a billion + normal here on Gaia?

"Should I give you a call, what could I say...?"

Welcome to Gaia. smile

"...Maybe you still feel the same."

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xd

Fashionable Friend

10,400 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
hellooo welcome to gaia heart 4laugh heart

Magical Star

Welcome to Gaia!

whee
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son....

Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

….that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
New artists are always welcome. biggrin
Welcome to the site!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash