• First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends
yes please wear this in public ota
gotta let ppl know how weeb-ish i am, but also give subtle hints that im about that life

u actually gonna cop this??
no lol

good thank the lord
ur very smat ota smile
im not gonna contribute to the weeb epidemic fam.....
im just gonna stick to readinng mangos and watch annie in may

Grolewthee's Husband

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends

u actually gonna cop this??
no lol

good thank the lord
ur very smat ota smile

me 2
why do ppl think its cool to be weebs in public nowadays, im seeing 01hentai01 shirts(something like that), some girl wearing sailormoon outfit but like modernized(??), legit some guy on the train wearing "shy in the streets senpai in the sheet" just kill me
i dont know like i cant even tell ppl straight up i watch anime or read mangas without dying a little inside.....like yeah i do that but i keep that s**t lowkey....cos i aint tryna be judged fam
some ppl just got no shame and they just put it out there that their huge friken weebs like......dude water u doing

Grolewthee's Husband

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends

good thank the lord
ur very smat ota smile

me 2
why do ppl think its cool to be weebs in public nowadays, im seeing 01hentai01 shirts(something like that), some girl wearing sailormoon outfit but like modernized(??), legit some guy on the train wearing "shy in the streets senpai in the sheet" just kill me
i dont know like i cant even tell ppl straight up i watch anime or read mangas without dying a little inside.....like yeah i do that but i keep that s**t lowkey....cos i aint tryna be judged fam
some ppl just got no shame and they just put it out there that their huge friken weebs like......dude water u doing

right, im tryna make friends (and hopefuly bf) not tyna scare them
srsly its sickening, it spooks me tf up when i see that s**t in public, its like cancer it only spreads

also go on anime forums spefic forums and ppl will post pics of hondas w/ anime big titted girls, and the users will be like "bravo!! i wish i was this brave" burning_eyes

/rant
only my closest friends know that i like that stuff hahah like u'd srsly have to ask me if i liked it to know......
and the thing is they're not necessarily bad ppl either but like some of their habits are just......like do yall not know that ppl r judging u.............dont u feel ashamed

wtf ur a bigger weeb than me lmao but good gawdddddd............

Grolewthee's Husband

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends
Ota Aoki
meth friends

me 2

right, im tryna make friends (and hopefuly bf) not tyna scare them
srsly its sickening, it spooks me tf up when i see that s**t in public, its like cancer it only spreads

also go on anime forums spefic forums and ppl will post pics of hondas w/ anime big titted girls, and the users will be like "bravo!! i wish i was this brave" burning_eyes

/rant
only my closest friends know that i like that stuff hahah like u'd srsly have to ask me if i liked it to know......
and the thing is they're not necessarily bad ppl either but like some of their habits are just......like do yall not know that ppl r judging u.............dont u feel ashamed

wtf ur a bigger weeb than me lmao but good gawdddddd............

haha only my friends from long time ago know
when i was a weeb lol
i agree, some are nice but damn wearing a fox girl shirt aint helping ur cause; having a sexualized 10 yr old as ur desktop in school aint helping, watching naruto in english nOT HELPING UR CAUSE

i just like the anime discussion on whats the hot new animes ok mad
"when i was a weeb" girl u not helping ur case smh.......u still go to anime discussion forums like i dont even do that.........
or they start mispronouncing words or saying nyaaaa and other annoying weeb lingo.......like if weebs could weeb without having to weeb could u imagine how much better this world would be

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff