Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which idea would you rather do before the Trials?

Air Band 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Zombies 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Combination Attacks 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Not in rp so GOLD 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on December 2, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11 >

Storm To Pass's Honey Bun

Dangerous Lunatic

15,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Divorced 100
      Strawberry Selkie

yeah I understand. c: I can just leave it at 'Tai works at the army' for now, so that you can think
      it through before I go saying stuff that will be rebuked later.
      thing don't have to make sense, if it works it works and more cinnamon sticks is always good. xD

it's super tasty, so I can really recommend it for christmas! This recipe comes close to what my
      dad makes for the venison. And this is a good one for the cranberry compote. We usually serve
      mashed potatoes with mashed celery with it. OH and you can usually buy cranberry compote at
      the supermarket, at least here you can, I wouldn't know how that is in the US.
      Thanks! I have something in mind, but I'm afraid that he'll buy it himself in the mean time, but I
      don't want to tell him to not buy it, cause then he knows I want to give it to him. So yeah... food
      is indeed a good way to go, so if I can't find anything else I'll just stuff food down his throat xD

I still have to go to the US one day, I'd love to travel from the east coast to the west coast and
      take the Niagara Falls into the trip as well. Europe is really pretty, it has some really nice old
      towns that are super cute and cozy. So if you ever wanna do a city trip in Europe I can give you
      some recommendations ;D and YES the snow in Austria is super duper pretty! I made this pic
      last year shortly after christmas.
      User Image

I managed to make all my dutch friends jealous with it, cause they had like two centimeters only
      and they all said to send them some snow. maybe better though they only had 2 cm here, cause
      the railroad people always freak out with even the tiniest amount of snow and then everything is
      delayed, so that's pretty awful xD oh well. snow is snow. and the Netherlands actually do have
      a lot of tulips xD like... really, a lot. I live in the midst of what they call "de bollenstreek" which
      is basically where they cultivate all the types of tulips and those are mostly exported. we are
      also quite well known for our cheese, milk, wooden clogs, windmills and tall people. and legal
      weed and hasj. all of which is quite true. though only farmers still walk on the wooden clogs.

awesome! now I understand it perfectly ;D you can probably expect my profile by tonight or
      tomorrow evening at the latest.

Secret Ecstasy
      This looks so nice o ^o;
      I feel an urge to and will apply.

Btw. Whoever is named Reckless Waifu. I love you. #1 Fan.

o-oh hello~ <3
      I am slightly confused by your declaration of love, but it makes me happy <3
      so um, hi! I'm Reckless Waifu and I love you too! you should totally marry me.
      I'm perfect waifu material. my username is proof. just staying.

I hope you'll get accepted ;D a banshee-like wind chimera sounds super cool!

XxLudiahxX

well, mud arrows could work for blinding people? c: I mean, mud in the eyes doesn't
      sound very pleasant if you ask me xD OR AIM FOR THE BUTTS. 8D

and I saw that our characters are almost the same age and that Audey is a deliverer,
      like Anxi's dad. So maybe they could be friends? c;

Garbage

umm, hello. i'm mokotokomo but you can call me mokoto if you'd like <3
        i play fedan; earth/strength - she makes a lot of intense eye contact and often looms over shoulders
        i told slekie that i'd have her profile in by last night but i just realized that i lied i'm so sorry
        i'm not even sure where to begin with plotting but will happily brew something up with someone
        Strawberry Selkie

on the bright side,selkie, fedan's profile is aproximatly 85% done and i should be turning it in for inspection later today

Omnipresent Partner

_Hypnotised_

Laurent is not moved by that tear. NOT AT ALL.
                      Yeah I know, Especially if the medical person is fire. OOPS. Laurent slowly bleeding out, tells the fire he'd rather die of blood loss then let them touch him. Guess they'll need a third party to do all the actual touching and the medical person to talk them through it.

reckless waifu

Even if he's an a** to them? well if he doesn't know you he ignores you, beneath his notice and all that, or if hes on the job then he's nice He just uses Koa as bribery, saying less people to cuddle him if the fires can't get close.

Secret Ecstasy

Hello there!! Welcome, or almost welcome, to Broken Elements!! I've got the Ice Defense Laurent, who yeah he's a failed defense.... oops.

Mokotokomo

FEDAN BBY, okay I just had to say that. Hello and welcome to Broken Elements, where I have the lovely defective Laurent and his corrupted Animal Chimera!

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

reckless waifu
      Hello~ it’s nice to meet you~!
      I play Emmett, the historian and marksman. He’s friendly, always tries to be
      helpful, and loves his job and talking to people about history and books and
      reading.
      I’m sorry I have to ask, but what, exactly, is ‘bait’? I’m thinking of something, but
      to think that Anxi is bait as in someone you use to lure enemies out … o.o

Also… you’re European? Nice!
      Studied in France for a year and fell in love with the continent during my
      travels emotion_bigheart Would love to visit again one day and see all the countries I
      missed during my first visit emotion_bigheart
      And that amount of snow is so beautiful, it’s so nice to walk in! I’m Canadian so
      we get our fair share over here too ^.^

_Hypnotised_
      Hello~ /waves
      Morgan is so incredibly pretty! I love that face claim emotion_bigheart

Anywho, I play Emmett, the wind/dexterity historian and marksman. He’s
      friendly, always tries to be helpful, and loves his job and talking to people about
      history and books and reading. Sometimes, mostly in the summer, he does tend
      to leave the city to investigate the ruins that lie just outside the caves. Not sure if
      on one of those trips he might have crossed paths with her or if you want them to
      know each other, but just thought I’d toss it out there ^.^

Mokotokomo
      Hello, Mokoto!
      I play Emmett, the historian and marksman. He’s friendly, always tries to be
      helpful, and loves his job and talking to people about history and books and
      reading.

Secret Ecstasy
      Hello~ o/
      I play the wind/dexterity historian, Emmett.
      Your character concept sounds interesting. Not a big x-men fan, but curious
      to see how you'll portray him/her

Fluffy Pumpkin

OKAY
          who do I get to all quote right now
          I've been slacking on replying today. I blame Fallout. o.o I now understand why everyone was so distracted by it I don't even know how it got so late in the day. I swear you literally look at a clock and it's five hours later

reckless waifu

yeah I understand. c: I can just leave it at 'Tai works at the army' for now, so that you can think
              it through before I go saying stuff that will be rebuked later.
              thing don't have to make sense, if it works it works and more cinnamon sticks is always good. xD

it's super tasty, so I can really recommend it for christmas! This recipe comes close to what my
              dad makes for the venison. And this is a good one for the cranberry compote. We usually serve
              mashed potatoes with mashed celery with it. OH and you can usually buy cranberry compote at
              the supermarket, at least here you can, I wouldn't know how that is in the US.
              Thanks! I have something in mind, but I'm afraid that he'll buy it himself in the mean time, but I
              don't want to tell him to not buy it, cause then he knows I want to give it to him. So yeah... food
              is indeed a good way to go, so if I can't find anything else I'll just stuff food down his throat xD

I still have to go to the US one day, I'd love to travel from the east coast to the west coast and
              take the Niagara Falls into the trip as well. Europe is really pretty, it has some really nice old
              towns that are super cute and cozy. So if you ever wanna do a city trip in Europe I can give you
              some recommendations ;D and YES the snow in Austria is super duper pretty! I made this pic
              last year shortly after christmas.
              User Image

I managed to make all my dutch friends jealous with it, cause they had like two centimeters only
              and they all said to send them some snow. maybe better though they only had 2 cm here, cause
              the railroad people always freak out with even the tiniest amount of snow and then everything is
              delayed, so that's pretty awful xD oh well. snow is snow. and the Netherlands actually do have
              a lot of tulips xD like... really, a lot. I live in the midst of what they call "de bollenstreek" which
              is basically where they cultivate all the types of tulips and those are mostly exported. we are
              also quite well known for our cheese, milk, wooden clogs, windmills and tall people. and legal
              weed and hasj. all of which is quite true. though only farmers still walk on the wooden clogs.

awesome! now I understand it perfectly ;D you can probably expect my profile by tonight or
              tomorrow evening at the latest.

Annnnd you're the first on the list of responses/quotes. o.o even though that wins you nothing but my cuddles and love
          Alright! I'll keep thinking it through and tell you once we figure it out. You can always go in and edit it after we tell you what it all is as well. Today hasn't been the best day for focusing on me. Finally getting around to not playing video games and working on the things for Elements. >.> Someone teach me to stay on track.

Oooh, I'll nudge it towards my parents then! Or force them to buy the things and make it myself. xD Either way I will try it eventually. I feel lost because not even mashed celery sounds familiar to me. Difference in foods countries eat is really weird that or my family is very basic with what we eat. o.o Need to force them to broaden their horizons. I'd have to google and see if Cranberry Compote is even available in our stores- might go by a different name so that will be fun to figure out. WE WILL SEE WHEN I SEARCH FOR IT.
          And slowly nudge him away from it. He doesn't need it yet and it's not too important, why not get this instead when it'll be more interesting/fun/useful. Then surprise him with it once Christmas comes up. If not, tell him that's what you were going to get him, but since he got it for himself he gets food.

Oh wow that picture is pretty.- Most snow we've ever gotten is little ice drops when it gets really cold and I refuse to consider that snow, so I stick with never having seen it. If I ever go I'll make sure to ask you for recommendations. I'd give you recommendations on the United States, but I've actually never been outside of my state so unless you visit Texas, I have no suggestions whatsoever. >.>;;;

I could see why, you have me jealous with just that picture. flk;djas Although let's not freak out the railroad peeps and make them delay everything. o.o Then the pretty snow is cursed by everyone because it's suddenly making them late to everything. curse at the snow then throw a snowball at it. And tulip fields <3 That would be extremely pretty to see in person, I'm sure. And tall people? Everything else rings a bell as being things associated with there, but I don't think I've heard tall people so that is interesting/amusing.

And woo for the profile! I'll be waiting patiently for it then. <3 o.o

Mokotokomo
                umm, hello. i'm mokotokomo but you can call me mokoto if you'd like <3
                i play fedan; earth/strength - she makes a lot of intense eye contact and often looms over shoulders
                i told slekie that i'd have her profile in by last night but i just realized that i lied i'm so sorry
                i'm not even sure where to begin with plotting but will happily brew something up with someone
                Strawberry Selkie

on the bright side,selkie, fedan's profile is aproximatly 85% done and i should be turning it in for inspection later today

Hello, hello! I've been talking to you in pm's, but making my rounds on the thread so thought I'd still quote you here! All the plots for everyone.~ o.o Cas is an unpredictable butt and unintentional a*****e. And somehow he scored the leader role for this lil' group of strange people. He's good at leading I swear.

Genria Fire
          shhh

And because I saw your quote, I'm giving you a gif. IF MY INTERNET CAN LOAD THE GIF SITE
          ...And you're about to get a random gif. Let's call it gif roulette and hope it's sfw.
          >.>
          <.<
          I give up.
          Everyone, have a picture of Laurent being adorable. I give a warning this is an inaccurate representation of Laurent. He is the neighborhood a*****e.
          User Image

Combatant

reckless waifu

Your username is simply glorious.
deal, shall I start to change my name to reckless husbando? <3

Hoping to have to profile done somewhere tonight.

Genria Fire

Hello and thanks, I hope to get along with everyone.
I actually was going to talk to you about a combination attack. Considering my char is mainly supportive. Would you like to know the idea?

Dangerosa

Hello and thankies~
I'm not a big fan either but I did watch the movie on tv sweatdrop
I think our chars will get along pretty well. :3

----------------------------------------

Aside from quotes, Hello everyone, feel free to call me Secret and will be playing the ever-smiling Consultant Serge Loedel. Hope to get along with everyone ^^

Fluffy Pumpkin

Secret Ecstasy

Aside from quotes, Hello everyone, feel free to call me Secret and will be playing the ever-smiling Consultant Serge Loedel. Hope to get along with everyone ^^

Hello, Hello! o.o Figured I should greet you even if others have, so welcome to Broken Elements! I'll be glad to have a happy character so many seem serious xD or an a*****e Serge is welcomed! And Cas is my character. Leader/Earth/Defense and he's an unpredictable butt who can be playful/happy/rude/boisterous and more depending on his mood. Just don't cut up at work or he'll get angry. o.o He's also an unintentional a*****e so I will apologize for that ahead of time.

Omnipresent Partner

reckless waifu

So... randomly, I thought it would be funny if Laurent went around telling people different pronouns to use for Anxi. He tells one person they prefer 'it' and another person he tells 'zir, zerself, etc' and another person gets another set of pronouns. While Laurent will just randomly switch between he and she for no apparent reason.

Secret Ecstasy

Oooh, ideas gimme gimme!! Maybe we can brainstorm some stuff!

Strawberry Selkie

.... that picture is so adorable and so very misleading. Laurent was never that cute or nice. XD

Fluffy Pumpkin

Genria Fire

.... that picture is so adorable and so very misleading. Laurent was never that cute or nice. XD

User Image

Omnipresent Partner

Strawberry Selkie

User Image

THAT IS WHAT LAURENT COULD HAVE HAD, LOOK GUYS. THAT'S KOA BEFORE THE CORRUPTED MAGIC ******** HIM UP. Ugh. BAD STRAWBERRY
reckless waifu

Hello Waifu! Yes I believe they would most definitely know one another. Not only are they only a year apart, they would be in the same grade! Audey skipped a grade and moved up one before the rest of her class. Also tied with Laurent for top of the class.

Hmmm Audey is friends with everyone, or tries to be. So it would really depend on how Anxi would feel about Audey's personality. She is very over-friendly and flirty with absolutely everyone. She has a high sex appeal, and would honestly probably use it for just about anything. However, she wouldn't do this at any inconvenient times. Most of the time she is bubbly and talkative and just all around happy. To most people it's so much that it's annoying though, and it doesn't matter who it is. She is flirty. She loves to see people's reactions.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Strawberry Selkie
Genria Fire

User Image

That is absolutely beautiful!
      Laurent and pre-corruption Koa are cuties emotion_bigheart .

Garbage

i just finished reading through the character profiles and I love all your babies
      i give them babies my love <3

Genria Fire

hey ~
      yayuhs, Fedan is finally in the house!
      and Laurent has won my heart.
      the most adorable a*****e

Dangerosa

hello and thanks for the welcome!
      i think fedan would get along well emmett
      i mean, she'll probably just sit silently and listen to him talk about history and stuff
      but i think she would enjoy his curious and hardworking personality

Strawberry Selkie

Did you say Fallout?
      I've played for like fifty hours and still haven't made it to diamond city
      i know i'm supposed to find my son and all
      but i'm too busy upgrading my weapons, building a rad a** fort,
      and doing drugs

and somewhere along the way i lost robotbutlerwhat'shisname
      doesn't show up at the settlement or red rocket station
      o well

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

Secret Ecstasy
      I hope so! Emmett enjoys making new acquaintances!
      What’s Serge like? Noticed he’s a scientist and that seems hella
      interesting. What does he specialize in?

Mokotokomo
      Cool; he’ll enjoy having a captive audience! xD
      What can you tell me about Fedan? What does she teach?
      Since Em’s mom was a teacher, I think he would enjoy her company and
      be able to relate to her, to a certain extent, as he was probably used to
      hearing his mom talk about her students when he was growing up and
      ‘cause he does the rare guest speaking gig at schools

Combatant

Genria Fire

It's basically using their both powers to create a blizzard 8D
Freeze them all and let hypothermia do its job ;D

Dangerosa

He's an apprentice atm!
And his love goes towards physics. The joy of hating a subject and for some reason remember the most out of it. lol xD
They both can do mess around with everything they can find and be all the time with smoke around their faces. Explosions 8D

reckless waifu

Is that a
"Yes, change your name?"
Legit would do xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items