Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hiya,

Well me name is Lucie, I'm from England which is in the UK. Joined yesterday and only jus gettin' started here. Dunno what yer can do as yet, so I'm kinda lookin' fer some hints and tips on this place. Well i'm gonna go fer now and see if i can get some betta gear than this stuff that came free.

Luvs ya.

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world that is Gaia.

BTW, I'm Harley (and yes that is my real name) and I'm also from the UK, so it's good to see a fellow brit here.

Hints & tips: don't get stressed out by the prices of items in the Marketplace (some join Gaia see the prices and run for the hills), take your time and you will be able to get some good stuff from there. Don't bother just yet with your house, car, Alchemy, Achievements (you can get these anytime). I think your main goals will be to get some gold or Gaia Cash (GC), in the Marketplace 1GC = 50,000,000 gold. So I suggest you click on the TV screen by your avatar (avi) and watch some videos and you can get between 1-4 GC, then when they run out click on the tree thingy with blue and white G's to watch & earn more GC (1-5 GC).

Make sure you get all the daily trolleys it's all free stuff, if you get any fish you can put them in your aquarium and get a daily item from it. If you like playing games have a go at all of them as you can get items or gold (booty grab can get you quite a bit of gold), personally I'd go onto Lake Kinard (LK) and get your kin levelled up & fast before the xmas event kicks in. Playing that on one tab and having vids running in another tab can get you GC & gold at the same time. If you do go to LK look at the forum first as you can find out which starter kin is the best and you may find others who have kin to get rid of. Either way focus on getting the best kin levelled up as high as you can quickly.

Oh, look for freebies in ads and in the forums, I've put in a link for one such thread there probably are others. With regards to house, car & such..you generally have to buy things for them and if you are just starting out you may want all the gold for your avatar stuff. Oh yeah, best place to meet others are generally around the towns (towns, towns2, ralley, etc). You can add me if you want. Catcha l8r in the towns.

Lessie's free stuff

Sweetest Star

26,875 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Hiya,

Well me name is Lucie, I'm from England which is in the UK. Joined yesterday and only jus gettin' started here. Dunno what yer can do as yet, so I'm kinda lookin' fer some hints and tips on this place. Well i'm gonna go fer now and see if i can get some betta gear than this stuff that came free.

Luvs ya.

Hello, welcome to Gaia! heart

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Harlequin504

Wow, thanks for the link. I'm just seein' wot i can grab jus now. I'll take a look at Lake Kinard l8r, i jus wont to get me head around this place 1st.

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
starry marshmallow
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Hiya,

Luvs ya.

heart Thank you & btw kewl avi heart

Sweetest Star

26,875 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
starry marshmallow
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Hiya,

Luvs ya.

heart Thank you & btw kewl avi heart

You're welcome and thank you! 4laugh

Devoted Helper

9,650 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Medic 150
  • Streaker 200
Welcome to gaia!! Hope you're enjoying it so far! If you have any questions or need any help let me know I'll be happy to help! Feel free to send a PM or add me !

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
AyaLee94
Welcome to gaia!! Hope you're enjoying it so far! If you have any questions or need any help let me know I'll be happy to help! Feel free to send a PM or add me !

Hiya, thanks 4 the welcome & gift. I jus saw the achievement fing pop up and say someone sent me somethin' and I couldn't find it at 1st.

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Hiya,

Luvs ya.

Just quoting you so you can get an achievement.

Shaggy Bunny

8,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Hiya,

Luvs ya.

Welcome to Gaia Lucy, I hope you like it here. It's not much, but you can talk to a lot of interesting people here in the forums.

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ENZODIAC
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Hiya,

Luvs ya.

Welcome to Gaia Lucy, I hope you like it here. It's not much, but you can talk to a lot of interesting people here in the forums.

Thank you for the warm welcome.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son....

Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

….that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Creation_Today
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son....

Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

….that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Hiya and thank you. So what do most ppl do on Gaia? i know there's games an such but I ain't seen many ppl there and towns seem empty.

Devoted Helper

9,650 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Medic 150
  • Streaker 200
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
AyaLee94

Hiya, thanks 4 the welcome & gift. I jus saw the achievement fing pop up and say someone sent me somethin' and I couldn't find it at 1st.

Yea that happens some times, and no problem. I read you were looking for things for your avi so I sent something simple that you could sell if you didn't find a use for it. It's apparently worth a lot on the market place. Hope you're enjoying gaia so far biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff