Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Blood and Luth said you guys made up, so I guess I'm back. I also read you guys need canons.

All I got is an idea for a Tuffle character, just can't find the art that I like for him.

I'll do examples for Cooler, Gero, and Buu.

Vegeta is the main villain right now I imagine, so I can focus on my Tuffle character for the time being as soon as I find art for him.

I'll work on all of that stuff later, if you guys will take me back.

My friend Joe wants to claim the last Saiyan spot if its still available; he's REALLY into DBZ.

Desirable Smoker

Sinorn
Blood and Luth said you guys made up, so I guess I'm back. I also read you guys need canons.

All I got is an idea for a Tuffle character, just can't find the art that I like for him.

I'll do examples for Cooler, Gero, and Buu.

Vegeta is the main villain right now I imagine, so I can focus on my Tuffle character for the time being as soon as I find art for him.

I'll work on all of that stuff later, if you guys will take me back.

My friend Joe wants to claim the last Saiyan spot if its still available; he's REALLY into DBZ.

//-Slams-

My partner in crime lmao.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dat Cancer

//-Slams-

Right on, bro. Good to be back honestly. I had nothing to think about at work without RPing.

Desirable Smoker

Sinorn
Dat Cancer

//-Slams-

Right on, bro. Good to be back honestly. I had nothing to think about at work without RPing.

I thought you'd be busy with fallout 4 tbh lmao.
I immediately told them as soon as I joined to go get you.
The rps been reworked, as you can see.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dat Cancer
Sinorn
Dat Cancer

//-Slams-

I thought you'd be busy with fallout 4 tbh lmao.
I immediately told them as soon as I joined to go get you.
The rps been reworked, as you can see.

I would, but Joe wanted to hang out tonight.

Yeah, I can see; I was actually really excited for the invasion of Earth part, back when I was playing Kobra. I'm suprised more canons weren't taken up. I think my main mistake when I started in the old one was taking up Cooler then make an OC first, so I felt I needed to be active with Cooler.

My friend Joe and I want to do a duo team of Elon and Maiz; assuming that last Saiyan spot isn't taken. Elon is a Tuffle, while Maiz is a Saiyan without a tail. His user name is Tenma or something like that.

Wheezing Raider

Hello I am Sinorn's friend Joe. Just thought I should introduce myself to everyone.

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Huzzahhhh everyone's getting back together. I'm so excited X3 > 3 < now Blood just needs to get his booty in on this.

Welcome Back Sinron and Hello Joe~!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I will send a pm to bloodgod, and yes. Welcome back Sinorn and there is only one spot available in the saiyans section. I hope this roleplay lasts longer then the old one and with fewer problems then we had in the old one.

Cheers smile

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
'Ellloooo!
Oooh.

An alternate universe DBZ roleplay?

My kind of style.

Although that profile has nearly taken me three days to work on. That format does not like me one bit.

Anyway. Can we be any alien race?

I've always liked Hera-jins but I think I wanna play a race that seems almost as extinct as the Saiyans are..

Edit: Huh. Someone else also has a Tuffle? Damn. Here I was going to be all original. Well. Mostly.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alastor Phoenix
Oooh.

My kind of style.

Although that profile has nearly taken me three days to work on. That format does not like me one bit.

I've always liked Hera-jins but I think I wanna play a race that seems almost as extinct as the Saiyans are..

Edit: Huh. Someone else also has a Tuffle? Damn. Here I was going to be all original. Well. Mostly.

about the alien races, within reason, yes.
and it is okay if you want to be a tuffle too.

can't wait to see what you've got smile
Kris-Nyan87
Alastor Phoenix
Oooh.

My kind of style.

I do hope GT and Attack of the Saiyans is canon here because I kinda rely heavily on Myuu and Raichi for this character...

Who I will probably end up playing too.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alastor Phoenix
Kris-Nyan87
Alastor Phoenix
Oooh.

My kind of style.

I do hope GT and Attack of the Saiyans is canon here because I kinda rely heavily on Myuu and Raichi for this character...

Who I will probably end up playing too.
send me the reserves with a sample post first and then the profiles in a seperate post and we'll see what we can do. smile
Alrightie. Almost done, just proof-reading now.

Mind correcting the errors in the profile for me? Every time I preview it I get a bunch of errors.

Edit: Nevermind. Oddly it seems to work just fine in everything outside of private messages. Weird.
Also if these two names are familiar to anyone, then you'll totally know who I based my character on.

Maple and Acer Mahogany.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces