Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Akashi Academy is a co-ed school located in Japan. Though a boarding school like any other there is a slight difference however. Unlike most schools there are two Courses. The Self Study Course, Referred to as the S Course. Then there is the Regular Course, the N Course. This school takes students from all countries, provided they can pass a written and spoken language test. Now Because the S Course students do not attend classes, they must fill out a worksheet each day and hand it in to the school secretary by the end of the school day. This worksheet states that they have completed their assignments and work for the day.

Now the S Course and N Course do not always get along. Not to say everyone of them hates each other, just most of them. Some students couldn't care less about such things. The rivalry was probably formed years ago. No one really knows the reason for it. Miss Yoshida, the Headmistress has a plan that she hopes will burn this rivalry to the ground. This year a select number of students will be roommates with the opposing course. This could either end really badly, or maybe this really will work.

Main Thread
OOC

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rules

The rules for this are pretty simple
I'd like to you quote me and MirandaKos
in here.
Applications for reserves are to be
posted here with me & my mods quoted. (Will list them later)
Once you have been accepted,
your profiles will be made in a private
thread in the test thread section of the Gaia Forums.

Once you are done with your profiles
please link them here and once again
quote me. Simple.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Code

[imgleft]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x342/LadyMysteria1/Academy RPs/Akashi Academy/200x200_zpsofpddzto.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]CHARACTER NAME[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]NAME GOES HERE[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]COURSE[/size] [color=posting color2][size=11]S COURSE OR N COURSE[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]CHARACTER AGE[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]AGE GOES HERE 15 - 19[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]YEAR[/size] [color=posting color2][size=11]1ST – 3RD ONLY[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]GENDER[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]GENDER GOES HERE[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]USERNAME[/size] [color=posting color2][size=11]USERNAME GOES HERE[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]SAMPLES[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]LINK TO SAMPLE THREAD GOES HERE[/b][/color]

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME NAME GOES HERE
✐✎COURSE S COURSE OR N COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE AGE GOES HERE 15 - 19
✐✎YEAR 1ST – 3RD ONLY
✐✎GENDER GENDER GOES HERE
✐✎USERNAME USERNAME GOES HERE
✐✎SAMPLES LINK TO SAMPLE THREAD GOES HERE

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Post 1

[imgleft]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x342/LadyMysteria1/Academy RPs/Akashi Academy/200x200_zpsofpddzto.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]CHARACTER NAME[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]NAME GOES HERE[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]COURSE[/size] [color=posting color2][size=11]S COURSE OR N COURSE[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]CHARACTER AGE[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]AGE GOES HERE 15 - 19[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]YEAR[/size] [color=posting color2][size=11]1ST – 3RD ONLY[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]GENDER[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]GENDER GOES HERE. MALE OR FEMALE ONLY.[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]USERNAME[/size] [color=posting color2][size=11]USERNAME GOES HERE[/b][/color]
[size=14][color=color3]✐✎[/color][size=10]SAMPLES[/size] [color=posting color1][size=11]LINK TO SAMPLE THREAD GOES HERE[/b][/color]

Post 2

[align=right][size=20][i][color=darkgray]THE BASICS[/color][/i][/size]
[color=silver][strike][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=postingcolor3]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/strike][/color]

[imgleft]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x342/LadyMysteria1/Academy RPs/Akashi Academy/Second part_zps76nio0hr.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=16][color=postingcolor2] ❦ [color=postingcolor3] Full Name here[/color] ❦ [/size][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Nicknames: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Nicknames here[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Age: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]age written out(fifteen - nineteen)[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Birthday: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Just the month and date, year is not needed.[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Gender: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Male or Female [b]only[/b].[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Course: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]S Course or N Course[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Year: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]1st - 3rd[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Sexuality: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Well?[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Height: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Written in feet and inches please[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Weight: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Written in pounds please[/size][/color]

Post 3

[align=right][size=20][i][color=darkgray]My Home[/color][/i][/size]
[color=silver][strike][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=postingcolor3]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/align]

[color=postingcolor2][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Character Name's Dorm: [/size][/color]
[align=center][img][/img][/align]

Post 4

[align=right][size=20][i][color=darkgray]MY STORY[/color][/i][/size]
[color=silver][strike][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=postingcolor3]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/align]

[color=postingcolor1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Biography: [/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor2][size=10]AT LEAST TWO DETAILED PARAGRAPHS.[/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor2][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Personality. [/size][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][size=10]Details, please "[b]BOLD[/b]" specific key traits[/size][/color]

Post 5

[align=right][size=20][i][color=darkgray]THE EXTRAS[/color][/i][/size]
[color=silver][strike][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=postingcolor3]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/strike][/color]
[/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Likes: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]

[/size][/color]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Dislikes: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]

[/size][/color]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Theme Song: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]links please
[/size][/color]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Character Quote: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Whatever you feel like.
[/size][/color]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] Other: [/size][/color][color=postingcolor2][size=10]Anything else?[/size][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=13][color=postingcolor3]✐✎[/color] USERNAME HERE [/size][/color][/align]

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MirandaKos
Rumiana
HERE YOU GO~

Mirandakos
HERE YOU GO~

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Eiri Tsumomori
✐✎COURSE S COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 17
✐✎YEAR 3RD
✐✎GENDER Female
✐✎USERNAME Mira

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Rin Tsubayashi
✐✎COURSE N COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 18
✐✎YEAR 3RD
✐✎GENDER Female
✐✎USERNAME Mira

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Amara Kotashi
✐✎COURSE S COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 17
✐✎YEAR 2nd year
✐✎GENDER Female
✐✎USERNAME Mira~

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Taiko Akitsuki
✐✎COURSE N COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 16
✐✎YEAR 2nd
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎USERNAME Mira~

Accepted of course love~

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MirandaKos
Rumiana
HERES SOME MORE

Mirandakos
I ACCEPT MYSELF

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Rory Koshikuji
✐✎COURSE N COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 17
✐✎YEAR 2ND
✐✎GENDER Female
✐✎USERNAME Mira

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Micah Braxton
✐✎COURSE S COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 19
✐✎YEAR 3RD
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎USERNAME Mira

I ACCEPT YOU DAMN IT!

Dangerous Lunatic

Rumiana
MirandaKos
Rumiana
HERES SOME MORE

Mirandakos
I ACCEPT MYSELF

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Rory Koshikuji
✐✎COURSE N COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 17
✐✎YEAR 2ND
✐✎GENDER Female
✐✎USERNAME Mira

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Micah Braxton
✐✎COURSE S COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 19
✐✎YEAR 3RD
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎USERNAME Mira

I ACCEPT YOU DAMN IT!
GOD DAMMIT I ACCEPT MYSELF FOR THE SECOND TIME

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rumiana
Do I even need to quote anymore?

MirandaKos
Like seriously, I have been in all the past versions of this roleplay - Im not going away.

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Zidane Cassidan
✐✎COURSE N COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 16
✐✎YEAR 2nd
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎USERNAME Meta Magius
✐✎SAMPLES The Samples

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Meta Magius
Rumiana
Do I even need to quote anymore?

MirandaKos
Like seriously, I have been in all the past versions of this roleplay - Im not going away.

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Zidane Cassidan
✐✎COURSE N COURSE
✐✎CHARACTER AGE 16
✐✎YEAR 2nd
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎USERNAME Meta Magius
✐✎SAMPLES The Samples

Because you love us damn it! Accept our love! *pounces*
Also accepted.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
MirandaKos

Rumiana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Ishida Tokaji
✐✎COURSE S Course
✐✎CHARACTER AGE Fifteen
✐✎YEAR Second
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎USERNAME xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx
✐✎SAMPLES Mii's Samples

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
MirandaKos

Rumiana

User Image
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Sen Kazuhiro
✐✎COURSE N Course
✐✎CHARACTER AGE Eighteen
✐✎YEAR 3rd
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎SAMPLES Mii's Samples

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx
MirandaKos

Rumiana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✐✎CHARACTER NAME Ishida Tokaji
✐✎COURSE S Course
✐✎CHARACTER AGE Fifteen
✐✎YEAR Second
✐✎GENDER Male
✐✎SAMPLES Mii's Samples

Both are accepted Mii-chan~ *huggles*

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rumiana

MirandaKos

Boy, that profile took me FOREVER to make.
(That is if you consider forever to be 0.04 seconds it took for me to do a right click and a left click to copy the link again)

Zidane's Profile again again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces