Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Hellhound

User Image
IC ThreadXXXProfiles Thread

This is the OOC thread for Tranquil Meadows. Feel free to poke around, talk plots and drama and ships and everything else your dark lil' hearts desire. If you aren't part of the rp and have questions, or whatnot feel free to quote or pm me.

Be nice.

These threads created and moderated by loranii , Abyssinina-Bombay , Cohdy , Sir Cumstances

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
*throws confetti around*
Yaaay
=x

Feral Hellhound

This rp is officially open and accepting! Intro posts for the characters thus far will be incoming soon!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
*casts fishing line out
to reel in people
for the RP*

o_o

Feral Hellhound

*lurks around making some minor cosmetic changes*
I can't wait to see what all happens, so mysterious!

Feral Hellhound

Ariella of Triton

Glad you think so, we're pretty excited too! The mystery is the fun of it. =) We have some cool stuff in store, just need to get through the intros and getting to know each other bits first. I def hope we can get some good people in here. There is soo much potential ^_^
loranii
Ariella of Triton

Glad you think so, we're pretty excited too! The mystery is the fun of it. =) We have some cool stuff in store, just need to get through the intros and getting to know each other bits first. I def hope we can get some good people in here. There is soo much potential ^_^

I just got my intro post in. I hope a lot of people join, because you're right this has so much potential!

Feral Hellhound

Ariella of Triton
loranii
Ariella of Triton

I just got my intro post in. I hope a lot of people join, because you're right this has so much potential!

I'm certainly trying. =)
Have a couple people I'm interacting with in other rp's that I've invited. I tried very hard not to be pushy so hopefully they'll at least look at it.
I saw and responded to your post btw. Figure until we get some students up in here it can't hurt to have the teachers chatting.
loranii
Ariella of Triton
loranii
Ariella of Triton

I'm certainly trying. =)
Have a couple people I'm interacting with in other rp's that I've invited. I tried very hard not to be pushy so hopefully they'll at least look at it.
I saw and responded to your post btw. Figure until we get some students up in here it can't hurt to have the teachers chatting.

Right on. I've spent my whole off day today on here, for the first time in about 2 or 3 years, and everyone logs off so often (even when I'm in 6 different roleplays) so I'm happy for any interaction! lol

Feral Hellhound

Yeah we have the same problem. We'll get like one response post then the person has to get offline. It's depressing. But we do what we can. I'm on here a lot (at least in my opinion) but whether we'll be on at the same time depends on whether we're in the same time zone. It's currently almost 4:30 a.m. here. Since I work the night shift at my job I tend to stay up on my days off. The rest of the week I get on for a bit in the morning, and then in the afternoon or evening depending on how much I can/want sleep. =)
loranii
Yeah we have the same problem. We'll get like one response post then the person has to get offline. It's depressing. But we do what we can. I'm on here a lot (at least in my opinion) but whether we'll be on at the same time depends on whether we're in the same time zone. It's currently almost 4:30 a.m. here. Since I work the night shift at my job I tend to stay up on my days off. The rest of the week I get on for a bit in the morning, and then in the afternoon or evening depending on how much I can/want sleep. =)

I'm an hour behind you but in about the same situation. I work nights. Will be on here during the day then be on after I get off work as long as I'm not too tired. Hey what are the rules for multiple characters? Only thinking about having one more, but like does it have to be one teacher one student or are their any restrictions to this?

Feral Hellhound

Ariella of Triton
loranii

I'm an hour behind you but in about the same situation. I work nights. Will be on here during the day then be on after I get off work as long as I'm not too tired. Hey what are the rules for multiple characters? Only thinking about having one more, but like does it have to be one teacher one student or are their any restrictions to this?

No, there are no character limits. So long as you can keep up with your characters and their interactions it's free game =)
Edit: Still have to send me the profile for approval though

Feral Hellhound

Ariella of Triton

I hate to jump off here so soon after you joined, but I gotta be honest I'm dozing at my desk. I'll aim to be back online no later than 8 my time (I take short naps on my days off. Gotta make the most of that time!) but my sis might be back before then. She's 3 hours behind me and 2 behind you and she laid down awhile ago claiming to only be gone a couple hours. *snort* yeah right lol

Thanks for joining, I'll reply with Damascus as soon as I get back online ^_^ If you get done with your profile and see Aby is online, feel free to send the profile to her for approval. Either way works.
loranii
Ariella of Triton

I hate to jump off here so soon after you joined, but I gotta be honest I'm dozing at my desk. I'll aim to be back online no later than 8 my time (I take short naps on my days off. Gotta make the most of that time!) but my sis might be back before then. She's 3 hours behind me and 2 behind you and she laid down awhile ago claiming to only be gone a couple hours. *snort* yeah right lol

Thanks for joining, I'll reply with Damascus as soon as I get back online ^_^ If you get done with your profile and see Aby is online, feel free to send the profile to her for approval. Either way works.

No problem! I'm getting tired too so I will probably make another profile in the...well it's already morning...later this morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff