Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
So I don't know if most of you have noticed, but the PW forum is going to be shut down later this week and turned into an archive-only thing. To that end, I figured I'd do one last discussion thread for old times sakes...sure, it means I'll actually have to sit through RAW, but hey, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to do...

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rumblestiltskin
So I don't know if most of you have noticed, but the PW forum is going to be shut down later this week and turned into an archive-only thing. To that end, I figured I'd do one last discussion thread for old times sakes...sure, it means I'll actually have to sit through RAW, but hey, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to do...

you don't have to sit through raw, just read the spoilers.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/11/9/9698236/wwe-raw-spoilers-nov-9-2015-survivor-series-tournament-begins

I may want to catch the last part of the episode...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tay Lorien
Rumblestiltskin

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/11/9/9698236/wwe-raw-spoilers-nov-9-2015-survivor-series-tournament-begins

So the last RAW...is a pre-canned show!? C'mon man...

Plus, I think some of the fun of these things were us suffering together.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rumblestiltskin
Tay Lorien
Rumblestiltskin

So the last RAW...is a pre-canned show!? C'mon man...

Plus, I think some of the fun of these things were us suffering together.

I can't post while I watch.

I can either sit here and read the results online as it goes along (not watching), or go home and watch it (where I have no computer).

So it's hard to say that the suffering for me could have occurred with other people simultaneously. But at least I would then give my thoughts the next day.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Take the offer Roman....TAKE THE OFFER ROMAN!!!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
By the by, when did Hunter become a mandingo owner....

Dapper Puppy

Reigns vs Big Show..... Wow, this match wasn't completely predictable.

Also kinda sad the tournament wasn't just held off until SS. I would have loved to see it done that way.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Albern Puppy

Also kinda sad the tournament wasn't just held off until SS. I would have loved to see it done that way.

It also probably would have eaten up the entire night...which means less PPV money for others. So it's probably better for the guys that they're doing it this way. Plus, with all the injuries lately, probably better to not tempt fate.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Why in the hell did they do that? o_O

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Rumblestiltskin
Albern Puppy

It also probably would have eaten up the entire night...which means less PPV money for others. So it's probably better for the guys that they're doing it this way. Plus, with all the injuries lately, probably better to not tempt fate.

Also, it's been done before. And I don't recall it having been considered a huge success.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
black_wing_angel
Rumblestiltskin
Albern Puppy

Also, it's been done before. And I don't recall it having been considered a huge success.

Wasn't that the night Rock joined the corporation? If it was, I'm pretty sure it was successful (at least, from a performance stand point). But I don't think they could match that kind of story with today's writing team.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel
Rumblestiltskin
Albern Puppy

Wasn't that the night Rock joined the corporation? If it was, I'm pretty sure it was successful (at least, from a performance stand point). But I don't think they could match that kind of story with today's writing team.

Indeed it was. But the success was mostly retroactive. The Rock turned heel, making it a memorable and rewatchable event. But I don't recall it getting an exceptional amount of live views.

O.G. Lunatic

4chan bans wrasslin from the sports board and Gaia moves wrestling to the sports board.

WHAT A WORLD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces