Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let me say this first- the last time i actually ever logged in to actually use this website was before 2011, i made an account around 2008. I just logged in today- November 2015. I have no clue what has happened to this website or the rules, i tried to post this topic on the most suiting forum. Don't jump on me if i made a mistake because i really do not have a clue what i'm doing.

I have two accounts, and apparently the one I am using here has over 90 billion gaia gold worth of items. I am not sure if this is because of the inflation (as i dont recall items being so expensive) or the items i have are actually worth something. I have not changed my avatar since at least 2012. I have noticed that the website has not been really updated visually at all since i stopped using it- that's kind of scary

A good portion of the items i have are promotional from years ago.

Ive been thinking of morphing my two gaia accounts into one since i dont feel like using two accounts-the only reason as to why i have an extra account is in case i would have gotten my items stolen but since im not 12 anymore i dont feel like i'll have this issue with sketchy trades.

I just want to know what's been going on here since 2012 (at least) in regards of the website entirely, what should i do with my account(s) - any helpful comments would be appreciated.
The other problem i have with this account is that the email that is on it no longer exists apparently- and the email that i have on here i literally have no idea what's the password for it anymore- I really feel clueless as to what to do on here with my accounts and all this supposed wealth i have on my items
Onion Gight
just want to know what's been going on here since 2012 (at least) in regards of the website entirely, what should i do with my account(s) - any helpful comments would be appreciated.

133TGATE
Lucky~9~Lives
Onion Gight
just want to know what's been going on here since 2012 (at least) in regards of the website entirely, what should i do with my account(s) - any helpful comments would be appreciated.

133TGATE

I'm really not sure what the link really means - to be honest. I'm assuming that yes there is a huge inflation. Otherwise this just seems to be drama

Romantic Dreamer

Thanks! but im not sure if it helps me in regards of what to do specifically aside from liquidate my stuff i guess

Romantic Dreamer

Onion Gight

Thanks! but im not sure if it helps me in regards of what to do specifically aside from liquidate my stuff i guess

Well, I need to be the bearer of bad news.
90 bil is not thought of as that much anymore.
Acebie
Onion Gight

That's pretty insane though, it seems like this website is being really poorly managed by how everything is worth way more than it should be.

Romantic Dreamer

Onion Gight
Acebie
Onion Gight

That's pretty insane though, it seems like this website is being really poorly managed by how everything is worth way more than it should be.

Inflation has hit pretty hard.
I started in 2013 and my inventory is worth 255 bil, somehow.
Onion Gight
Acebie
Onion Gight

We just made a thread on this
thewormsateintohisbrain
Onion Gight
Acebie
Onion Gight

I read that but it didnt really explain much aside from the inflation issue, im just more wanting to know what should i actually do with my account, is Gaia worth using anymore? Should i get rid of my mule account? etc
Acebie

I started in 2013 and my inventory is worth 255 bil, somehow.

Yeah i wasnt around by that point since i got bored of using this website- i always knew there was a profit issue with Gaia but i had no idea it'd get this bad
Onion Gight
thewormsateintohisbrain
Onion Gight
Acebie
Onion Gight

I read that but it didnt really explain much aside from the inflation issue, im just more wanting to know what should i actually do with my account, is Gaia worth using anymore? Should i get rid of my mule account? etc

Basically they are trying desperately to get us to give them their money and we're just la-de-da ignoring them and it is causing more problems than it is solving.

I hope this site goes bankrupt and is replaced by something else

Dapper Gekko

Onion Gight

Depends on what you use it for, really. The main attraction for me has always been forums, which hasn't changed very much. As for your mule, I suppose? Also depends on what you have it for.
thewormsateintohisbrain
Onion Gight
thewormsateintohisbrain
Onion Gight
Acebie

Basically they are trying desperately to get us to give them their money and we're just la-de-da ignoring them and it is causing more problems than it is solving.

I hope this site goes bankrupt and is replaced by something else

For how t's going it probably will, i wouldn't be surprised.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff