Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Loiterer

An Annie item! So cute! Would have been nice if the colors were more like the real deal but I'm sure we'll have a close recolor soon. I only wish we had gotten straight leg poses instead of sitting/floating. I don't find sitting poses very versatile.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
~ So there looks to be an RBG in the shop? at least that's my guess with the Dynamic Duos. ^^ Nevermind I guess that's just a sale *rolls eyes* ~

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Mysterious Trickster

sup-qt
The FAQ has been released for the new ticket.

"You may not request to grant your official Achievement to any other user(s). If your friends want to have matching titles, they can also collect Agate Tickets to create custom Achievements that mimic yours."

So only for the ticket holder.

I read that. That sucks. Not worth it, in my opinion.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kain-Senpai
sup-qt

"You may not request to grant your official Achievement to any other user(s). If your friends want to have matching titles, they can also collect Agate Tickets to create custom Achievements that mimic yours."

Yeah, I agree. I know a lot of people were asking to get an achievement ticket, but not being able to share the achievement sucks.

Mysterious Trickster

sup-qt
Kain-Senpai
sup-qt

Yeah, I agree. I know a lot of people were asking to get an achievement ticket, but not being able to share the achievement sucks.

Indeed. It would have been nice to have the ticket achievement roll out in one of Loyal's Kickstart personal reward tiers.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Awesome!
A ReRelease of the Lucky Astra.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
sup-qt

”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Bahhhh that just made my interest in the ticket drop like whoa neutral

Gaia, how hard is it to not make things exclusive all the time, it should be pretty obvious by now that you're only pissing people off this way, and over something so trivial and easily made as an achievement... It's not like the ticket holder could even profit off it in any way, there's literally no reason to make it exclusive, at all >3>

THIS ISN'T HOW ACHIEVEMENTS WORK DAMNIT GO PLAY SOME GAMES AND LEARN WHAT THE DEAL WITH THEM IS scream

User Image

Cottontail

sup-qt

Awww, damn
Why do they keep making tickets that are exclusive to one person!?
I understand hard-to-get or super rare...
But literally just for one person is ridiculous.

I wanna see a re-release of that custom mini-event ticket, so that the
community as a whole can actually get some fun out of it cat_emo

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Nanzzy-chan
sup-qt

”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Bahhhh that just made my interest in the ticket drop like whoa neutral

Gaia, how hard is it to not make things exclusive all the time, it should be pretty obvious by now that you're only pissing people off this way, and over something so trivial and easily made as an achievement... It's not like the ticket holder could even profit off it in any way, there's literally no reason to make it exclusive, at all >3>

THIS ISN'T HOW ACHIEVEMENTS WORK DAMNIT GO PLAY SOME GAMES AND LEARN WHAT THE DEAL WITH THEM IS scream

User Image

Ikr, the logical part of me thinks that they only did this so there would be less work when making the achievement, as they wouldn't have to code it to release when you do a certain thing.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
I really need that Evening Elegance gonk

Isn't it a remake of that Vault REI that came out a while ago?

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
ariichu
sup-qt

Awww, damn
Why do they keep making tickets that are exclusive to one person!?
I understand hard-to-get or super rare...
But literally just for one person is ridiculous.

I wanna see a re-release of that custom mini-event ticket, so that the
community as a whole can actually get some fun out of it cat_emo

I'm kind of hoping that they see everyones feedback about the ticket and either change it (since likely no one has won it yet) or release a new version, like they did for the rainbow seal. (where you can recolour a kin, the original only granted a set amount, the revised/new seal puts it in a rig for everyone to try and get)

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Cutesi
sup-qt

cat_rolleyes

i think achievements that need to be earned would be more interesting and the ticket holder gets to pick the restrictions
Like owning every yellow item on Gaia? emotion_awesome

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
sup-qt
Ikr, the logical part of me thinks that they only did this so there would be less work when making the achievement, as they wouldn't have to code it to release when you do a certain thing.

I wouldn't even be surprised tbh... But as someone else mentioned, it's literally as easy as making it a personal tier in another kickstarter, especially if it's a lower one so more people have a chance at getting it; they've done it before, I don't see why they couldn't do it again emotion_facepalm

User Image

Fashionable Browser

Sourgoat
thanks for the thread
I bought the beary bundle expecting more colors, is it broken???? it's only one color for me mad
I'll probably don't want this if it's literally just one color

Your avi is ridiculously amazing

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
DYRL
Cutesi
sup-qt

cat_rolleyes

i think achievements that need to be earned would be more interesting and the ticket holder gets to pick the restrictions
Like owning every yellow item on Gaia? emotion_awesome

Yeah see that would be way more fun to try and get!

*pimping SF thread*

I made a thread about how not being able to grant to more people or choose how it grants is a little lame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff