Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Detective

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hello world of Gaia! I used to play gaia back in my middle school years almost 7 years ago and decided create a new account since my old one got hacked. Wow is it different!? No more Zomg??? that as the best game. Also, how do people dress so nicely? I feel like i look terrible and i need a new outfit desperately but everything in the marketplace is ridiculously expensive. Any tips on playing Gaia? Thank you!!!! smile biggrin smile biggrin

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome back.

Premium Detective

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hygienic 200
Thanks! biggrin
If you want to turn on your gifts I can spare an item or so smile .

Supreme Plague

26,500 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Midnight_warrior15
Hello world of Gaia! I used to play gaia back in my middle school years almost 7 years ago and decided create a new account since my old one got hacked. Wow is it different!? No more Zomg??? that as the best game. Also, how do people dress so nicely? I feel like i look terrible and i need a new outfit desperately but everything in the marketplace is ridiculously expensive. Any tips on playing Gaia? Thank you!!!! smile biggrin smile biggrin

Welcome back to Gaia! heart

You might want to play Lake Kindred to earn some gold heart

Premium Detective

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sirensings19
If you want to turn on your gifts I can spare an item or so smile .
Omg thank you!!! biggrin 3nodding let me try to figure out how to do that

Premium Detective

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hygienic 200
Marshmality
Midnight_warrior15

Thanks for the tip! Ive started and earned 35,000 already smile I've also managed to get 5 gaia cash from watching videos and got some stuff at the marketplace. smile

Supreme Plague

26,500 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Midnight_warrior15
Marshmality
Midnight_warrior15

Thanks for the tip! Ive started and earned 35,000 already smile I've also managed to get 5 gaia cash from watching videos and got some stuff at the marketplace. smile

No problem ^^ I have some spare items and kins if you'd like some?

Premium Detective

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hygienic 200
Marshmality
Midnight_warrior15
Marshmality
Midnight_warrior15

Omg that would be lovely 3nodding thank you so much! People got much nicer here than they were 7 years ago haha

Supreme Plague

26,500 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Midnight_warrior15
Marshmality
Midnight_warrior15
Marshmality
Midnight_warrior15

Omg that would be lovely 3nodding thank you so much! People got much nicer here than they were 7 years ago haha

True, people were pretty greedy back then xd
Sent some items as gifts your way :3

Premium Detective

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hygienic 200
Once again thank you so much for your gifts! you are quite generous smile 3nodding heart heart and they fit in with my theme perfectly smile

Tipsy Bookworm

19,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Don't sweat the avatar stuff. It's not as important as the amazing people you can meet. Most of the stuff I have were gifts from incredible users who were generous and kind. Hop around and you'll find some good folks here.

Kindred Giftgiver

58,050 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Full Selection 200
Midnight_warrior15

Welcome back to Gaia!

Yeah, we're still upset over ZOMG dying. crying

Lake Kindred is pretty awesome, though.

For quick gold, play Lake Kindred, and vote on forum Polls, and vote on the Runway (up by the search bar). wink

Powerful Shapeshifter

12,865 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image

classified_starseed Welcome to Gaia wahmbulance

User Image
In Christ alone, my hope is found....

Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

….He is my light, my strength my song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces