Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
and it's really difficult..Yesterday was only the first day but the biggest challenge for me has been no bread or fruit.. (I've already been unable to have gluten/preservatives/food coloring for a few years but sugar is definitely the most difficult so far!..the lack of it in my system is actually making me cranky and short tempered.

[the reason for this is a problem with my throat and stomach due to years of unknowingly eating terribly- i except it will only be temporary luckily]

Does anyone have any tips?

..instead of gluten free waffles i had a bowl of 'millet puffs' for breakfast but they're not exactly cheap..

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Thanks! That was helpful ! I didn't know even peas were starchy though 😭

Fashionable Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Potatoes are very starchy I do believe sad
you'll get over your crankiness after two weeks or so once your body adjusts

it sounds like you're doing kind of a ketosis diet

so you can look up more info on that diet and you'll find foods you should be able to eat

i enjoyed it, it dropped off all my water weight + cleared my skin up just from completely cutting out sugar

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Injecting_Love
Potatoes are very starchy I do believe sad
I know .. I miss them already

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
adonis complex

so you can look up more info on that diet and you'll find foods you should be able to eat

i enjoyed it, it dropped off all my water weight + cleared my skin up just from completely cutting out sugar
oh okay thanks I will look it up . I never heard of that before .

I was blaming my fatigue on my loss of sugar but it turns its from the disease that's I need to stop eating it for and not the actual sugar loss maybe

I'd like to loose some weight but I feel like all the meat and avacados are going to cause more weight gain than sugar would. Lol
I SO VERY----- I
adonis complex

I was blaming my fatigue on my loss of sugar but it turns its from the disease that's I need to stop eating it for and not the actual sugar loss maybe

I'd like to loose some weight but I feel like all the meat and avacados are going to cause more weight gain than sugar would. Lol

it won't
it's all calories in calories out

i was losing weight on steak/eggs/avacados because i was in a calorie deficit

but the basis of the diet is that you gotta eat fat to burn fat

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
adonis complex
I SO VERY----- I
adonis complex

it won't
it's all calories in calories out

i was losing weight on steak/eggs/avacados because i was in a calorie deficit

but the basis of the diet is that you gotta eat fat to burn fat
That's very interesting. It would certainly be a silver lining if that happened ! I'm so exhausted all the time from my sickness I've been barely moving around so I really hope I'm burning enough. It's just been a week but I don't see a change so far

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff