KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Bio:
              Katsumi was a young girl when it happened, when her contract was made. She wanted to be good at something especially when she had so many siblings and parents that seemed to care more about their careers than each other. In an art jr high school this desire to succeed was pushed even further. She was approached by a small creature and when it offered her the option to become a magical girl and become good at drawing just like her mother.

Of course, she took that opportunity and became the best painter around, but sadly she was anything but good when it came down to hunting witches. Katsumi is just mediocre one could say. She had many close calls with her soul gem being close to tainted, but luckily there was another young lady at school who began to hunt with her. This young lady’s goals and reasons for becoming a magical girl were very noble too, she became one to save her ill mother.

They fought together, but Katsumi definitely did not bring up her half of the bargain. It wasn’t long before they both were becoming tainted and it was becoming a dire situation. The girls were able to fight a final witch together and Katsumi forced her friend to take the final grief seed.

When Katsumi turned into a witch that same day her friend refused to kill her, in fact, she lured her into another witch’s domain and left her be. For months upon months she remained there, taking down person after person without hesitation. It was on the sixth month that she was able to take a human form once more. Her parents at this point had reported her missing and returning was no longer an option, not with the possibility of turning into a witch and hurting her friends or family on the line. She was able to get her own apartment since at that point she was in high school and her paintings were selling well online under a username

She doesn’t want to be a witch, but at this point she is used to it. Katsumi tried to keep everyone away but now has a group of friends, but is particularly close to one lady in particular. She would never dream that the one that she spends fifty percent of her time with happens to also be the one that she’s fighting against whenever she turns into a witch or kisses another victim.

Magical Cleric

User Image

Bio:
              Anastasia never wanted to be a magical girl, it just kind of happened. She never had the need for talent, fame, or wealth, her family was small and cheerful in short everything in her life was perfect. When the little creature came to her telling her he could grant any wish it was natural she would turn him down. It would do no good to sacrifice herself on a wish that wasn't important or needed.

Sadly everything changed on her eighth grade trip, it was supposed to be the best day of their lives but instead it turned into a nightmare. It was supposed to be a graduation party celebrating their entrance into high school and it was being held at the local amusement park. Unknown to them the worker of the roller coaster ride had passed out drunk during their ride leaving the controls unmanned. That's when everything went to Hell, their car sped up and flew off the track colliding with one of the other rides. Everything then went black.

When she woke up all she could see was blood and fire, there was a piercing pain in her stomach and when she looked down she could see the pointy top of the carousel sticking out of her. Anastasia could only try to turn to look at her friends lifeless bodies, at that moment she knew she was going to die and she just couldn't accept that. That's when the creature returned looking at her with its red beady eyes calling her to make a deal.

The next thing she knew she was in the hospital with her friends surrounding her all laughing and telling her that she had fainted. Of course she knew it was a lie, the scar that went across her stomach was enough proof of that but at the moment she wouldn't dare speak of the incident. Her wish had been to save her friends but of course making a wish required a magical girl to go with it so her life had also been spared. The creature later explained that he couldn't make it seem as if some mass miracle had taken place so some memory alteration had to be made but now she would have to spend the rest of her life fighting witches.

Fighting witches had forced her to grow apart from her old friends but she had made some more in high school. Her closest friend though is one she spends every second of her normal life with. She wishes she could bring the other girl with her but she wouldn't dream of putting her best friend in any form of danger. Which is why she purposely fights witches near their school or the girls house. Anastasia couldn't survive in a world without her dear friend. Oh can you imagine the horror when she finds out the girl shes been fighting to protect is actually the witch shes been trying to kill!

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100

User Image

The sunlight drifted through the open windows, falling on the two sleeping forms. It seemed as though they were always together, regardless of the time. Friday night was pizza and movie night, and of course, Anastasia had stayed the night. They were up late, and as much as Katsumi wanted to sleep in, there was no chance with the light being so bright.

Without waking her friend, she got out of bed and went to the kitchen, where she brewed up some coffee and began to try and make something even remotely edible. Pancakes and eggs should be easy enough, right? Wrong. The coffee finished and she poured herself a cup. Meanwhile the eggs began to dry out and the pancakes began to burn on one side. Smoke drifted up, but luckily Katsumi noticed before it set off the fire alarm..

Groaning, more eggs were made and the old ones were thrown out while she did her best to salvage the pancakes. The whole ordeal reminded her to never again try and cook with out Anastasia’s help. Just taking a bite of the burnt pancakes made her grimace. “Looks like we’re buying breakfast.” Of course, Katsumi was on a budget so she just threw the remains in the fridge- she’d eat it one of these days.

Going back to her bedroom, Katsumi knocked lightly on the door and stepped in. “Morning sleepyhead.” She put their cups of coffee down on her side table and plopped down next to Anastasia. “Ok so. I tried to cook, but I just remembered I totally suck at cooking. You want to maybe to the bakery and grab a pastry or two?” She grabbed her cup of coffee and snapped her fingers after taking a sip. “Oh, Maybe we could even go out to the office store? I need to get some new pens and I saw the cutest Rilakuma ones the other day. If you’re too tired though, I understand.”

Katsumi had known her well enough to know Something was off. Lately she had been tired, too tired. Was it school? A boy? She hoped it wasn’t the second option, Boys were far more trouble than they were worth.

[[ooc;; hope this is ok ! let me know if you want me to change anything, super temp format is super temp]]

Magical Cleric

User Image

⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱
        STILL TRAPPED IN CHAINS INSIDE OF ME
        XOXO The other me waits for her turn
        XOXOXO UNDER ATTACK, WE SWITCH PLACES
        XOXOXOXO And she is in control, Taking away everything that reminded of me

XOXOXOXOXO LIKE A HEROINE
        ↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO I w a n t t o s e e t r u e l o v e from inside this book
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxI LONGED FOR A SCENE OF DEJAVU
        I'M always dreaming about a little princess in a short imaginary story
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoThat goes ACCORDINGLY AS WISHED

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoThe beat of my heart cries out how much I’m in love with you
        ⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱▄⋱

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoAnastasia Gray

User Image

User Image

X_X_X_X_Anastasia had never been much of a morning person, that was a cold hard fact but recently she had found it harder to get her a** up in the morning. There were days where she would turn up late to school just because nobody could get her up. Her mother had begged for answers and all she could respond with was that the stress from high school must have been taking its toll. Oh how she wanted to tell her mother the truth but that was against the rules, and he always knew everything. Plus how would her mother react to being told that at night her daughter turned into a magical girl and had to risk her life in return for a wish? Dear lord her mother would throw her in the loony bin! Honestly she could survive without telling her mother the truth but what was killing her the most was that she couldn't tell her dear friend. The one girl who meant the world to her she had to keep secrets from. Fate had dealt her a shitty hand with this situation but somehow she knew everything would be alright, it had to be alright for her sake and Katsumi's.

X_X_X_ It killed her to have to sneakily leave their shared bed in the middle of the night to go risk her life. Her greatest fear was that one night Katsumi would wake up to find the bed void of her presence. What would she ever do if her dear friend found out her secret! There was no way in Hell she would take Katsumi witch hunting that was way too dangerous and she couldn't risk anything bad happening. Her new purpose in fighting was to protect the other girl so why the ******** would she put her in danger. For heavens sake she would smack any bug that got too close to her friend. Wow she was really overprotective of Katsumi though it was completely natural considering how close they were.

X_X_X_ Anastasia groaned trying to bury under the covers as her best friends voice filled the once silent air. Her nose twitched picking up the smell of coffee and something burnt, wait a second something was burnt! She sat up looking over to Katsumi in worry only calming as she noticed the female was calm. Her small arms wrapped themselves around the females waist as she snuggled closer letting her head fall gently against her friends shoulder. "Morning, oh hun you should know better than to cook without me" A tired giggle fell from her pink lips "A pastry sounds heavenly right now, I'll pay since you've already done enough for me" She knew her friend was on a budget and she was pretty damn sure if she opened up the fridge the remains of whatever the dear girl had burnt would be living in there. Oh gosh she would have to sneak in sometime and restock the females groceries, her mother wouldn't mind considering she was rarely home and made more money than she knew what to do with.

X_X_X_ The brunette flinched at the harsh snap finding the small sound way too loud for the morning. Blue eyes trained themselves on the female slowly taking in the bummed out posture, it only took a mere second for something to click. Oh my, Katsumi had noticed the sleep deprivation issues. Thankfully she didn't bring it up because oh gosh Anastasia was far from having a good excuse slapped together. Though she knew it was completely unfair to Katsumi to be dealing with her sorry tired a** so she had to make everything better! She would try hard to cover up her sleepiness and have a super fun day with the most important person in her life. "We can totally go to the office store! You know what? We'll spend all of today doing whatever you want to make up for all the time I've wasted sleeping." There that should patch everything up. Now Katsumi wouldn't have to be all sad and they could go back to having a fun time together.

☁OOC~ It's perfect dear!

User Image

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image
                    • Katsumi’s smile grew when her friend leaned on her. It was nice to have someone who needed her, at least to some extent. There was something else going on that she couldn’t know about, but she would never dare press to find out what. After all, it was only fair, considering she had her own secrets. “Awesome!” Her smile faltered a bit when she said the time would make up for her sleeping. “Don’t apologize for sleeping, you’ve been so tired lately. Besides, I have only been up for forty five minutes.”

She patted her friend no the head. “But now lets get dressed and get going ! I’m starving!” Hopping off the bed she went to her closet and threw open the doors. Luckily both her and Anastasia were both similar sizes, so they could both just wear things from the same closet. “Hmm what to wear, what to wear?” She began to look through the abundance of t-shirts and simple circle skirts. “I kind of want to be really cute today.” At this point she was mostly talking to herself- Anastasia was at her mercy unless she wanted to wear yesterday’s outfit, which Katsumi knew she never would do.

It took some rummaging, but finally she found a cute blue dress that she threw on the bed next to Anastasia “Is that one ok with you? Feel free to look around more if you’d rather wear something else.” She shrugged and continued to look a bit longer before bringing out her own outfit. It was a pink and white dress with a multitude of flowers all over it.

“I got mine!” She laughed, holding it up and twirling around once with a small smirk. “I think for the first time ever I’ll be cuter than you!” Of course she was just joking around, in her eyes her best friend would always be the cutest.” Without a second of hesitation, she got dressed and threw her clothes into the back of her closet after grabbing a comb off of her dresser and getting rid of all the tangles.

She didn’t bother to add any makeup- heck, she had no idea how to even apply it unless Anastasia was helping her. “Is there anything you want to do while we’re out?”

She was going to wait for her friend to answer , but she then spotted the time and gasped. “Hurry! They’re going to be out of the best pastries by the time we get there!” As she hopped around, putting on her shoes, Anastasia got dressed so they could both rush out of the apartment.

Katsumi was moving so quickly she dropped the keys to the ground with a jangle before grabbing them again and locking the door. “Come on!” She grabbed her good friend’s hand and began to pull her along as she ran through the crowds just slightly down the street to the homely little bakery.

As one would expect on a Saturay morning, it was not crowded. One of the employees though already had their hand stuck into the case and was pulling out a pastry even though there was no customer ordering. “Hey! Hiro! Stop eating all the good ones!” Katsumi released her best friends hand and ran up. “I’ll have a cheese Danish and a mocha.”

He grumbled as he put down his food and looked over the counter. “Anastasia, what would you like? The usual?” The two were there enough to be known by name

[[ooc;; go ahead and move them out to the café or whatever if you want~ biggrin edited! ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff