Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

CREATED BY: IL3ENDY, LAYBUNNY, DREW SENSEI

CURRENT STATUS: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

IMAGES FROM: GOOGLE, EDITED WITH VARIOUS PROGRAMS (GIMP, IMGUR, PICMONKEY)

INSPIRED WITH: POST-APOCALYPSE GAMES, PREVIOUS ROLEPLAYS, HORROR GAMES, ZOMBIE FLICKS, ETC. ZOMBIE ZOMBIE... emotion_zombie

LINKS: TO BE ADDED

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS A PRIVATE RP BETWEEN MYSELF (IL3ENDY), LAYBUNNY, DREW SENSEI. YOU ARE WELCOMED TO VIEW AND READ OVER THE THREAD, BUT UNLESS YOU WERE ONE OF THE LISTED USERS, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST.

[ INTRODUCTION || story || rules || character layouts || reserves || announcements || reserved ]

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

ON A BRISK NOVEMBER MORNING, the large United Airlines airplane took off from its stationed airport. It was a perfect day for the crew to depart: sixty-four degrees, not a cloud in sight, and all but three of the two-hundred and twelve passengers on board had arrived on time. Their time in the air until the next stop would be a lengthy and crowded one, but the warm tropics that awaited the people in the aircraft at least gave them something to look forward to.

AND SO IT ASCENDED, and as it leveled high into the sky, the ride would soon be assumed ignorantly to be a smooth one. The passengers were a rather diverse group, whether they knew or observed so or not. It wasn't until the seventh hour out of the expected ten hour flight when hairs began to raise and the steel craft began to fall.

THE FIRST FEW BUMPS DISTURBED THE EASILY STARTLED, and the ones that followed held no mercy to the frightened. "Just normal air turbulence," voiced the captain. Soon the air attendants quickly followed suit to notify the passengers to fasten their seat belts. They did their best to soothe the nerve-wrecked, but the shaking of the aircraft forced them to seat themselves. The jostling of the plane didn't stop, and quickly as it did suddenly, began to nose dive through the clouds.

SCREAMING ENSUED AS THE CLOUDS REVEALED A BEAUTIFUL EMERALD SEA BELOW, as everyone clung onto their seats for dear life. Within the fast remaining seconds that passed, prayers could be heard over the shouts, along with horrid confessions, while some people remained deathly quiet and wept silently. Lovers held hands, their fingers woven together tightly in an effort to comfort one another. Children cried as their parents tried to give reassurance to their little ones. People alone tried in desperation to call their loved ones in an attempt to have at least a moment to say goodbye. Some just hung their head and waited for the inevitable.

THE IMPACT WASN'T AS EXPECTED, as the large plane landed not just in the middle of the ocean that was once seen below, but rather in somewhat shallow water beside a beautiful, tropical island. Due to the fierce impact and the great attempt by the pilots to level out while they had descended, some sections of the plane landed in different areas, yet all in proximity of one another. One section landed on the shore, the other a bit off shore in the water, another one had flung into the dense forest of the unknown territory. It was sunrise when this had occurred, and many of the passengers had been sleeping right before the crash had abruptly began. Some pulled out of the wreckage, yet some remained limp and pale inside their buckled seats. Others were trapped and pinned underwater, reaching an early watery demise. Luggage was scattered everywhere, as the survivors looked torn between terrified and utterly lost and confused.

WELCOME TO THE ISLAND. The stay here will inevitably break people. Only time will reveal those who were meant to survive and those that were not. The people from the wreckage would have their first encounter with the locals at nightfall, and a word to the wise, watch where you step.

[ intro || STORY || rules || character layouts || reserves || announcements || reserved ]

Dapper Fatcat

Lil reserve

Dapper Fatcat

Another lil ol reserve

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
      User Image
      "ει s c σ я в ε т т ε"

════════════════════════════════════════

♥...ι'м үσυя ρυρρεт...ι'ℓℓ ℓεαяη тσ ℓσvε ιт...♥
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -
      ѕтυpιdυglyworтнleѕѕannoyιngpoιnтleѕѕιrrιтaтιnglazyвadнιdeoυѕυnlovaвleυnworтнy
      dιѕgυѕтιngrevolтιngғaтrepυlѕιveclυeleѕѕғoolιѕнcrυelpaтнeтιcвιzzareѕтreѕѕғυlтнey'ewaтcнιngyoυellιѕтнey'rejυdgιngyoυrυnawayellιѕ
      вecaυѕeyoυĸnowιғyoυdonтмaттerтoтнeм

yoυdonтмaттeraтall

"Economy class 34, 35, and 36 seats, Ellis." He handed her the tickets before turning on his heel.

Ellis watched with attentive eyes as her employer had turned, headed straight to the first class segment of the plane. He had important business matters and would probably prefer the leisure and the large room, along with the silence, to get to his work. Ellis frowned lightly before turning and looking down the columns. She was too worried to tell the employer that she couldn't read-- did he not know this, or had he forgotten? It was likely him not knowing, as the pale girl with braided hair rarely spoke up when she needed assistance for fear of inciting anger or annoyance. In fact, she already felt her skin slightly sweaty, her hands clamping and a tightness in her throat from seeing countless faces and pairs of eyeballs and moving mouths and demonstrative hands in each seat beyond her.

She felt a tug on her skirt and looked down. A pair of large, bambi-brown eyes were looking up at her.

"There are people behind us. We should go!"
                            "Yeah! We should!" The girl on her other side pipped up.

"Al- Alright, you two." An awkward, hesitant smile slowly flickered onto her face as she turned and took lead. The two stuck close behind her, neither one of them asking why their father wished to sit in first class (they were rather used to his frequent absence at this point). Ellis anxiously glanced around at all of the people. Most of them appeared distracted and a few glanced at her just like they were glancing at everyone who walked down the aisle, but Ellis's heart began to race as the accusations filled her mind, 'Your hair looks ugly. They're staring at it.' 'They're probably think you look stupid.' 'I wonder if they're annoyed I'm walking through, I don't feel like I really should be here. At all.' She noticed three gaped seats, and hesitantly looked around, unsure what to do. She noticed the woman in front of her take a seat and happily announce, "Here is 39 and 40, honey." Her husband quickly joined her. That was enough information for Ellis, and she thankfully hurried to her assigned seat and gestured the two children to sit with her. None of them had window seats, unfortunately, because she knew they'd probably like the window seats.

Within a few moments, Fletcher had spoken up.

"Are they gonna have candy on the plane? I really want candy." Ellis frowned lightly as she shook her head, "I don't think so, Fletcher. They usually just have... little healthy snacks and things," Truthfully Ellis didn't know for sure. She had been on a plane before, but she was snuck on, and she by no means received food for her crime. A huge frown grew on Fletcher's face as a low whine began to emerge from the back of his throat and his eyes quickly wettened with the emergence of tears, "B-But... But... I really want candy. I want reeces. Or something chocolate. I'm so hungry I didn't even get to eat breakfast." Ellis frowned lightly at Fletcher's flatout manipulating lie, "I was there when you ate breakfast, Fletcher..." Suddenly, out of nowhere, Elizabeth announced in a very loud and proud voice, "I still have some reeces!" She had opened her small purse that every three year old girl seemed to have even though they really had no need for one, and she quickly popped some reeces into her mouth in victory. "Give me some!" Fletcher quickly turned jealous and angry as older brothers commonly did as he grabbed his sister's purse and struggled for it, and she let out a battle cry as she screeched and yanked it back,

"NO! I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE! STOP IT! STOOOOP!"

Fletcher, either not believing his sister or not wanting to believe her, suddenly burst into a fed-up tearful rage, "IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT ONE! WHY DID SHE GET ONE!?" His voice had escalated into furious screaming and Ellis quickly grew pale as a snowman in the face, just feeling the eyes on her at this point. "It's cause you're ugly and STUPID!" Elizabeth yelled at her brother.

"Quiet, enough, both of you," Ellis spoke to them directly, and although her voice was quiet, they did settle down just a little bit to look at her curiously.

She grabbed Fletcher underneath his armpits and placed him on her knee, bouncing him a little, "No more crying, okay?" She lifted her hand and wiped some of his tears, in which the young boy responded by biting his lip angrily and pouting like his world was ending. "But-- she was-- I didn't-- it's not fair--" He was stammering now, clearly upset but his voice was less loud. "Fletcher, you're a ninja turtle, aren't you?" Fletcher sniffled but weakly nodded, his voice squeaking, "Yeah." She kept bouncing him and at this point had wiped away all his tears, "And would a ninja turtle cry about candy?" He pouted and said nothing. She rubbed the top of his head and smiled, "C'mon, would Ralph cry about candy?" Finally, a little stifled giggle emerged from Fletcher's lips, "No, that'd be silly." Ellis gave him a small smile, feeling more relaxed talking to children than adults by far, and ran her finger across his cheekbone, "No, he wouldn't. And you're definately the best and strongest ninja turtle out of all of them. So you shouldn't either." A smile was now on Fletcher's face as he rubbed one of his eyes and another soft sniffle emerged, "What about pizza? They'd cry without pizza." Ellis smiled gently and one of her hands went upwards to rub at Fletcher's thick brunette locks, messing it up a little but relaxing his nerves, "Then we'll get pizza when we get the room, okay?" "REALLY?" Fletcher, seemingly to forget entirely about the candy now, jumped for glee and wrapped his arms around Ellis in an excited manner, "Yay! I love pizza! I'll be just like the ninja turtles then!" It didn't even seem as if Ellis could reply now. The young, wealthy boy excitedly rolled back into his seat and began to hum the Ninja Turtle Theme Song while kicking his feet excitedly. His sister glared at him, but now unnoticed, suck into her seat and took out her coloring pad. She began to doodle with a tomato-colored crayon in her Disney book, coloring Cinderella's hair red for... whatever reason a three year old might do such an atrocious thing.

Ellis sighed very softly.

She was still sweating like a sinner in church and her heart was still pounding like a drum. She hated being in public places; It was nightmarish. Her anxiety would always skyrocket. And she could just imagine the conversations now. People wondering if she had been a pregnant teenager, or being annoyed that she was sitting next to two rowdy children, or perhaps what she had feared from the start-- she was ugly, stupid, annoying, not supposed to be there, not allowed to be there. One of her hands was lightly playing with the tip of her braid as she sat, staring at the back of the seat in front of her, waiting for her heartbeat to calm down (if it ever would). She felt her tummy began to turn and she hoped her anxiety wouldn't make her nauseous as her pale hands went down and pressed lightly on her tummy and her face held strained conflict.

Where:Economy Class, Seat 35| Whom: Employer's children, Fletcher and Elizabeth| Feeling: Anxious | Slightly sick | Stressed OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image
"Terror is coursing in me,Dreading the final moments,When I have to dream,And feel you die,Death inside of me keeps a diligent watch on everything.Keeps a terrible hold on my belief.Just waiting for the moment when I..."
User Image

-The early bird gets the.. ******** its too early for this I need a beer.
Beep........ Beep........ Beep....... This sound echoed through out a dimly lit room. The room itself was nothing special it housed a large bed,A closet,A large screen Tv mounted to the wall and a night stand where sat an alarm clock.
The smell of stale air mixed with various exotic liquors filled the nose of one of the inhabitants of the room followed by the ear piercing beep.Moans shortly followed the third beep as a males voice spoke up. " Shut the ******** up " An tattoo arm reached from beneath the covers on the bed extending so it reached over the alarm clock. The inhabits hand slowly closed balling up his fingers into a fist bringing it down hard silencing the irritating clock with a BANG.
The fist slowly drifted to the drawer of the nightstand opening it and rummaging through for a moment before pulling free a pair of black and silver aviator glasses. Slowly the figure sat up swinging his legs over the side of the bed putting the shades on.
The male slowly stretched causing the covers fall exposing his bare back slowly his arms arched as he stretched a bit letting out a small sigh as he bent over the bed grabbing hold of a plain black muscle shirt to drape it over his exposed body.
Now standing he glanced down noticing he had passed out with his pants on. ' Thats a first ' he thought to himself as he began to reach into the drawer getting out his essentials : Wallet, watch and his phone. Basic for anyone that was getting ready to leave the house for any period of time.

-Time To Travel
Almost as he finished gathering his belongings his phone rang. Pulling the phone free from his jeans pocket he spoke " Yo? " A moment passed as a voice answered in a thick Indian accent " Hello Mr Cross your taxi has arrived I am outside waiting for you." The voice said to the male.
" I will be right down " He said his eyes drifting to the doorway where sat a backpack as if awaiting him to take it. Hanging up the phone he moved picking up a black jacket from the foot of the bed putting it on. slinging the back pack over his shoulder opening the door to the rest of the house.
Clearly there had been a party the remnants of it was apparent. People still a sleep on the floor cans and cups scattered the floor as if some kid just went ******** it and tossed everything he had onto the floor. Moving through the maze of drunks a females voice spoke up sleepily.
" Oh Vincent you're leaving already ? " she asked causing him to glance over his shoulder at the sleepy have naked blonde standing in the door way where he just exited from " Yah My plane leaves in a bit " he said looking back to the door continuing his shuffle through the maze. " Awe alright , When you get back call me " she flashed him a smile as she watched him leave her home.
Once he was free of the home he glanced to the yellow cab and made his way down into it.
"Morning sir you ready?" Vincent glanced to the driver and nodded "Ya wake me up when were there" he said leaning his head against the window closing his eyes.

-Nowboarding

The drive was soothing except for the poor taste of music that the driver had. But the hung over male couldn't give two ******** this early in the morning. Once arriving at the air port the driver spoke up " We are here Mr Cross your fare is $78.55" Stirring awake he stretched a bit pulling free his wallet. Pulling free a hundred dollar bill giving it to him speaking up " Keep the change" He said exiting the cab.
The next steps were normal going through security with no issue. This was not his first time traveling thankfully. Stopping at the small duty free shop he bought himself a water and a few energy drinks. Opening one to drink while he waited to board the plane with the other passengers.
That call came shortly thankfully he had gotten there when he did or else he'd been waiting another eight or so hours. He was not the first one on in fact about half boarded before him as he made his way to the air flight attendant showing her his ticket.
" Seat 56 Eco class , Have a nice flight cutie " She said as Vincent flashed her a smile and nod taking his ticket back moving into the plane. His eyes adjusted to the other attendant standing there greeting people getting on the plane he finished off his drink and extended it to her " Hey cutie could you toss this for me " She blushed a bit taking it turning away to toss it he moved in going to his seat.

User Image
"Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder
Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside"

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

User Image

[********, ********, ********]

Boots hit the ground rather powerfully as they slid to a sudden halt in the gravel. Dogs barking could be hid in close proximity. The tall blonde looked around the through the trees, her hazel eyes darting wildly ignoring the cold air painting her breath as wispy clouds. The plan did not go as intended because of a ******** rat. At this point, Marilynn was well aware she was going to get caught, the thought sent a shiver down her spine giving a rather grim but exhilarating feeling. Of course, it had always just been a matter of time she supposed. The threat of being arrested and rotting in jail had always been a constant factor in the work she did. She knew immediately, if she was apprehended, she would be bailed out quickly before persecuted. But now, the once distant idea of growing old, alone inside of a frigid, small box wasn't too far away from becoming her new reality. But knowing and understanding that she had been turned in and set up by a low rank rat made her skin crawl. She would be damned if he was left to live while she decomposed.

"Where the [********] are you?"

timeskip

"So," a voice began but rather pointlessly as he slammed a thin but hefty file onto the metallic table. His jaw was slightly ajar as if pondering where to begin, but the bags underneath his eyes stated otherwise that he had been up all night thinking about said situation. He was an older man, dressed sharply in black, his dress pants held up crisply by suspenders of a similar hue. His dark, blue eyes seemed distant but holding some sense of disdain. He was balding on top, but the hair that remained around the patch was of a dark brown. He pulled out the rolling chair and sat across from a rather tall woman in cuffs, both bound in feet and wrists to a metal chair screwed to the floor. He scratched lightly on his forehead, opening the file, flipping through pages that were covered with pictures and detailed reports of crime scenes, others that lacked such detail due to missing evidence. He finally flipped to a page that had copies of passports, all of which had photos of the blond woman that was sitting at the very desk.

"I've been following your case around since... hell," he cleared his throat, "Ever since you probably started." The woman's face remained expressionless, as her red eyes blinked through the cheap, dark sunglasses enclosed over them. "Marilynn, I'm going to be frank with you," he leaned closer to her slightly, "You can try to lie to me. You can try to lie to the jury when the trial begins. You can look the judge straight in the eye and lie to them too, but there is no way in hell you are walking away from this." The woman sat up from a slouched position, grinning slightly, "I don't know what you're talking about." The man then turned the file, pushing it in front of her. "When that jury looks at you, they aren't going to have mercy for Stacy Holmes, the widowed elementary teacher, or Johnny Loren, the photographer from Connecticut. They aren't going to see any of these people. They are going to see a six-foot, tattooed monster that didn't give a s**t about who she killed. It could have been their neighbor, their boss, hell even their seventy year old grandmother, but this monster that stands before them didn't give a damn."

"Get me a lawyer." "A lawyer isn't going to save you, dear. They aren't going to save you for being tied to over two-hundred acts of first-degree murder, forty-six accounts of kidnapping, where the said person who was kidnapped happened to disappear, grand theft, robbery, felony murder-- oh, hell, I shouldn't have to tell you. The point is, this list I have here, is going to screw you over." The woman looked at the man idly, "Yeah, okay boss. Just get me a lawyer." He bit his lip, and shook his head in belief, "Whatever makes you feel better. It's just a matter of time." "Time until what? You don't have s**t on me. Give me one instance where you can tie me to a single scene. Huh?" her strong, husky voice questioned in a cynical manner. "What are you going to do? Pull fingerprints?" the woman laughed, flashing her hands, before again returning to a serious note, "I don't have any." Bald fingers were revealed, a rather strange sight. "You're trying to convict me based on rumors, stories you heard, false leads, and some hope that someone will buy your bullshit story of who I am."

"I admit it, I got very lucky catching you as I did. You're good. It took me a very long time to find the right rat to lead me to the right cheese. But, I know who you are. I'm going to tie you to the things you've done." "Whatever, get me my lawyer, yeah?" "Honey, you aren't going to lie yourself out of this one. Trust me," he clicked a pen and moved some paper towards her. "But, I promise you, if you give me some valuable names and locations, some Intel I know you have, you'll get the life sentence by default."

Marilynn grew somewhat of a confused face, "What do you mean? That's the only thing you can sentence me with, is the life sentence." The man grew a smile, "No, trust me. I'm going to make sure you get the death penalty." "You arrested me in California," Marilynn said in disbelief, "They don't have the death penalty." "Oh, sure, you were arrested there. But, that's not where you're going to be convicted." He sat up from his chair, scooping up his file. "I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm going to call you your lawyer. If you get any names, write them down. I'm not going to give you this opportunity when they arrive."

The paper sat in front of her as her mind raced rather hysterically, even beside the cold demeanor that rested effortlessly through many years of practice. She swallowed hard, before reaching for the pen and pulling the paper close. She could almost feel beads of sweat forming on her forehead and back, her mouth dry as the Sahara desert. She clicked the pen closed, before clicking it back open in what seemed like thought, before quickly jolting down the words neatly,

[******** you."

They rode in a police van, as she sat alone in the back cuffed and restrained rather ridiculously. There was only one small window that allowed her to see outside, but the view was rather terrible and eventually she grew bored of it. From what she understood, she was going to be taken down South to be identified by some witnesses that swear they had seen some kind of crime she committed, although Marilynn had forgotten which one the detective had told her. She was rather tired, as she was restless inside of the cell she was held in through the night. Rather relieved they had put her in a separate cell without any other cellmates, as the looks she received going inside the transfer prison were rather challenging and hostile. She even had looks of longing, she heard whistling. It had been loud. She even remembered the cell across from hers in the hallway had four Latinas staring her down and sizing her up like some kind of steak to be had for dinner.

They arrived at the airport early and were unfortunately one of the later ones to board the plane. In order to not draw unnecessary attention, they dressed her in regular, dark jeans and a sweater with sunglasses, covering up her tattoos and some of her face. To Marilynn's surprise, her story had broken out last night and had gotten a lot of social media attention, as many people argued over who exactly she was. The detective had spoke about it briefly, that she had even began to get a growing cult on what was it called, 'Tumblr?' A 'fandom'? ******** teenagers.

Boarding the plane, the two detective accompanying her checked in their tickets, including hers. She was surprised they allowed criminals onto a plane, something she was unaware of until now. As she got onboard, she already felt some disinterested looks, but many of them were dismissed as she probably looked like every any other normal citizen, minus the handcuffs on her wrists. She did her best to keep them out of plain sight, but she did see a few people glancing them begin whispering and even pointing.

She sat down in the row of seats at the left, as there were three rows in the section. It had been the Economy class, something she hadn't really experienced since... well, ever. She had always been flown out in first class if not mostly privately. This was going to be an entirely new experience for her. The men placed their suitcases above their seats, 46, 47, and 51. They had gotten window seats, but seated Marilynn on the outside by the walkway in front of them, while the two detective laughed among each other how she would get to be bumped by every fat passenger that brushed by. She glanced at the handcuffs that were slightly hidden by the large sweatshirt around the wrist part. The shiny, metallic constrains gleamed up at her, before one of the detective asked, "Maybe I'll sell those on eBay to one of your followers." She sighed, before looked around at the many unknown faces pouring and seating themselves in the plane, some accompanied by the flight attendant. "How kinky. Let me autograph them while you're at it," she said sarcastically through her teeth.

"NO! I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE! STOP IT! STOOOOP!"

Screaming of a child came roaring out among the already somewhat loud surroundings, as she turned her gaze to the row of seats beside her. She looked at the two children, if not three. The woman that was seated with them looked awfully young, and caused Marilynn to wonder what her situation was. "We will be departing soon," a voice suddenly spoke up through an intercom, followed by several different languages. She turned around to face them, "Can you take off my cuffs?" The men looked at one another and laughed, before shaking their heads. "I need to take off my sweater. I'm sweating my a** off." One of the detectives sighed, "Jacobs, go help her, then put on her seat-belt." "Right on it."

He pulled out a small set of keys, taking her handcuffs off and pulling off her sweatshirt, revealing a grey tanktop underneath. He threw the sweatshirt at her, fastening her seat-belt on before putting back on her handcuffs. "Don't tell me it's too cold later on because you're on your own."

"Well, look on the brightside, honey. You got that whole, little row to yourself." "Oh, it's what I always wanted."

"We will be departing soon."

"Oh, ********] she said quietly reaching in the pocket of the seat in front of her, grabbing a magazine.

WHERE [ Airplane ]
              WHO [ Two Detectives | Those onboard ]
              OOC NOTES [ empty ]
              FEEL [ Infuriated | Confused | Stressed ]

User ImagexoUser ImagexoUser Image

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
      User Image
      "нαzεℓ мαяιε "

It doesn't matter if you want it back. You've given it away.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -
      This isn't a brave face. This isn't a brave face.
      This is a mask.

'Dear Hazel,

We'd love to have you up here for Thanksgiving honey! So we bought you a plane ticket and we checked: your school is off during this week and the next one! So you shouldn't have a problem, right? It'll be just like old times with your cousins. Myself and your grandfather are very excited to see you love. Hopefully you have a nice flight!

Sincerely, grandma'

Hazel frowned as she held the letter in her hand, lightly crumbled as her brown eyes flickered around the people on the plane. There was a line of people behind her which made her have to keep walking. She felt a pit of guilt in her stomach-- she couldn't help it. She had completely lied to both of them. She wasn't attending school. She was spending the money they sent her on rent and groceries and the rest on partying, or buying random clutter on Amazon, or whatever else came to her mind as a good idea. She gulped as she felt her throat tighten, knowing that they'd be asking questions about her classes, about if she made any friends in school, about her major. She was still formulating a lie. 'Should I be a teacher?' She wondered, 'Would they buy it if I said teacher, though? Do I seem like the teaching type? What is the teaching type, anyways?' She eyeballed the letter and suddenly a feeling of sorrow fell over her as she realized she wasn't quite sure how others viewed her anymore. It all seemed so obscured. '... How do they even remember me ... ?' She hated this feeling of sorrow. She quickly brushed it out of her mind by eyeballing her surroundings. She saw an old couple holding hands looking like they were still in love after way too many decades. She saw two teenage girls with backpacks looking extremely excited, perhaps on a trip together. Her gaze then turned to where she was supposed to be seated and--

'Oh... wow.'

She spotted him instantly. He was a rather built man with short dark brunette hair. His arms, showing nicely due to his top that were sleeveless, were heavily tattooed with an array of dark and intimidating images. She couldn't quite see his eyes underneath his shades, but even his shades complimented his chiseled, proportionate face in a very attractive way. Hazel's mind instantly fell into a mode that was quite familiar for her: her mood of arousal, as sensual images began to quickly fill her mind and she felt her lips dry and her limbs sweat slightly. It was almost an uncontrollable reaction, like someone allergic to bees and getting stung by a whole hive-- almost instantly her body fell into the mood of a young lover viewing another having long absence. She bit her lip unconsciously as one of her hands instinctively was now playing with her hair, something she did without even noticing, but if someone pointed it out she would definitely not cease doing it. It wasn't just her body that was smart, but her mind was as well.

She continued moving to her seat, her hips now swaying-- again without the conscious register of it happening.

She made it to her seat and sat down gingerly next to the attractive stranger. Giving it a brief moment, she reached into her purse and took out her eyeliner. She began to reapply a little eyeliner to the edge of her eyelid, giving her that sensual catlike gaze that she never left the house without, before she "accidentally" spazzed her hand and the eyeliner fell on the floor between vincent's legs and her legs. "Oh... whoops," She mumbled, as if oblivious, but she made sure to react before the man could. She bent down fully but her butt was still in her seat, as if showing off her entire butt and back area, and spent way too much time looking for that eyeliner even though it was basically in plain eyesight. While tapping her hand around on the ground, she made sure to "accidentally" brush his leg slightly with her elbow, before returning and pressing her eyeliner back into it's container. "Sorry about that," She said with a little smile as she looked at him, brushing a little hair between her ears flirtatiously, "I was just putting on some eyeliner but dropped it cause something... distracted me." She glanced away for a brief moment while biting the end of her lip before making eye contact again with him and smiling smoothly,

"I'm Hazel, by the way."

Where: Plane| Whom: New Victim, Rest of plane| Feeling: Flirtatious, aroused, distracted | OOC:

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image
"Terror is coursing in me,Dreading the final moments,When I have to dream,And feel you die,Death inside of me keeps a diligent watch on everything.Keeps a terrible hold on my belief.Just waiting for the moment when I..."
User Image

- In flight movie: Pigs in the plane

Well there's always something going on in Economic class, from babies crying to people being transported back to their country for various reasons ranging all over the spectrum. His thoughts were on a female a row or so a head of him who were escorted in by what seemed like cop or agents of some kind a little after he boarded. Either way he was not a fan of the two suits but their prisoner did catch his attention a bit. ' Shes has a very hot 'little' body on her ' He thought to himself he was a bit curious what the female had done who knew maybe once the suit passed out he'd move up a few seats and talk to her after all it was going to be a boring trip until he reached his destination.

-Double feature 'snotty brats'

Some of the other in flight entertainment he had heard on his way into the plane though it was mostly gibberish because he had not fully paid attention. But there were a few very loud kids a few rows a head with a strange dressed teen.' More then likely an older sister or an adopted family either way hope those ******** stay quiet for most the flight A pipe dream in and out of its self. ' But who knows maybe the older sister is really good at handling those loud brats.' He smirked abit ' Doubtful' He did notice though about the older sibling she dressed like a little old lady maybe they were from the east? He honestly did not care his mind seemed to be trying to create some entertainment until their movie came on and the drink cart came round.

- And the third film : Mile high club

Then came new entertainment much like the blonde prisoner a new passenger joined the flight. The way she was dressed was revealing meaning she was either really easy or the typical 'Look at me im hot and you can't have any of this'. Both type he was familiar with. When she finally took a seat. His attention was on her since she was now sitting near him even noticing her little fake fumble with makeup just so she could show off and get between his legs. She did have a very nice body and unlike the prisoner was more accessible. She seemed to stay between his legs 'fumbling' for what ever she was after for a while clearly wanting him to check her out. Before introducing herself.

-Hazel

' I was just putting on some eyeliner but dropped it cause something... distracted me I'm Hazel, by the way '
This girl was clearly making a move on him which gave her his attention. " You know I was just use to you being down there.Too bad you were not a little higher cutie " he said adjusting himself in his seat pulling his jeans forwards a bit as he glanced to her giving her a small playful smirk"Vincent" He said to Hazel keeping it short and sweet with no last names." So what was it that distracted you Hazel?" He'd play coy knowing full well what she did to get his attention first.

- Tick Tock

Plane would be filling up and taking off soon.
'Seems like this might be a fun little plane ride' He thought before turning his attention to his new seat neighbor.

User Image

User Image

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
      User Image
      "нαzεℓ мαяιε "

This is a mask.

"You know I was just getting used to you being down there. Too bad you were not a little higher cutie."

Hazel smiled slightly as she made full eye contact with him, not as if she could really see his eyes behind those tinted shades of his. Her face warmed with a slight shade of red one might get after having a few drinks as she kept absorbing the scene in front of her, taking in his appearance and now his voice and his very attractive straightforward attitude. Hazel had gotten guys before that were a little shy or hard to get, and to some extent she liked the challenge, however generally she preferred guys who were more direct as things moved more quickly which was just to her advantage. If it took a guy too long, she'd probably just move on to the next, leaving the first guy hanging and wondering what he might have done to lose her.

This guy, though.

She noticed him adjusting his pants. How could she not? She was taking in the entire scene with those seductive catlike eyes of hers. "Vincent." He gave her a small playful smirk. Even his name was pretty cute. Truth be told, girls do pay attention to how cute a guy's name is, although this fact is rarely talked about it seems. She couldn't help her thoughts at this point-- they were impulsive varied flashes of imagery and wording. She had imagined him using those tattooed arms of his to pin her against the wall and kiss her roughly, or maybe grab at a lock of her hair to pull her around. She wondered for a moment if he had tattoos on his chest just like his arms.

"So what was it that distracted you first, Hazel?"

"Hm?" Her response was intrigued and playful, a little seductive smile finding it's way onto her glossy lips without realization of it. "Oh," Seeming to remember she could add more onto her makeup, she took out some powder and opened it, eyeballing her eyes in the mirror as she thought about him, 'He has a really cute smile wow.' The eyeliner was applied rather perfectly-- she spent time this morning getting it to look nice, not just because she cared for her physical appearance but because today was going to be a special occasion-- meeting her grandparents. The feeling of guilt pinched her tummy again and she quickly mentally shook those thoughts away. She closed the powder and her inciting gaze flew back to Vincent, puckering her lips very discreetly as she spoke as if to make them appear more plump and kissable, "You see, I was just starting to think that this would be one of those typical boring loooong plane rides with a few screaming kids nearby... but when I sat down..." She paused momentarily, letting the thought linger as her voice cooed mellifluously, "I noticed this really..." She shuffled lightly, her leg somewhat gracing Vincent's leg in the seats spaced so closely together, "... cute guy nearby. Definitely not what I expected to see. But I'm not complaining."

At the end of her comment she was smiling a little coyly, like a cat after catching a meal.

Where: Plane| Whom: Vincent, Rest of plane| Feeling: Flirtatious, aroused, distracted | OOC:

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

User Image

As she bordely and rather quickly flipped through the magazine, she realized it wasn't, it was actually a traveling brochure for South and Central America. She slowed down on flicking the pages, and her eyes read the captions, prices, and admired the pictures. Chances are, the photos were edited and the captions were exaggerated, but some of the places seemed nice. Hell, she even remembered a few of the cities from some of the many luxurious vacations the DeSimone's took when they had the 'time.' She let out a chuckle, before flipping the pages again in a rather disinterested manner.

Marilynn hadn't really bothered looking around since she was seated. In a way, she didn't care for any of the passengers on board, and in another way, she was a bit worried some people would recognize her, if they hadn't already. Unneeded attention made her uncomfortable. She didn't do the work she did to become a celebrity, and certainly not to be a leader or some twisted idea of a god to children online. It was when the plane began to take off, she gazed around again, but firstly, outside the window.

She stretched her neck to get a peek outside, looking down at the floor as objects and buildings began to become smaller and smaller. Even the larger airplanes that were parked began to become minuscule. She leaned back after a minute, however, reaching her long arm to pull the curtain shut. Sighing heavily, she took off her sunglasses, revealing a set of extremely red eyes, even a pinkish crimson tint on the surrounding skin. She squeezed her eyes shut as she got her sunglasses and cleaned them off with her sweatshirt. That's when she felt lightly applied pressure on her thigh, causing her to hesitantly open her eyes. A small child had placed their hand on her to get her attention, one of the children from before. Her eyes stung dreadfully as she made eye contact with the short being, "What do you want, kid?" "I wanted to see outside the window. We aren't seated by the window so we didn't get to see well when we took off." She looked him over. She had no problem with him sitting next to her to look outside, even if he had been screaming a few minutes ago, but occasionally, and unfortunately, that's what children did.

Marilynn carefully looked over her shoulder to the two detectives sitting behind her, both of which were staring at her intensely with peeped eyes over magazines, or... brochures. She turned her head slightly, some blonde hair slipping loose to cover her face. She brought her hand up as a reflex to brush it behind her ear, but instead brought both bounded hands up by accident. She sighed, only to brush her hair rather awkwardly, before looking back at him. "What are those?" he asked with a recognizable level of manners. He had been referring to the handcuffs. "They're... you should go back to your seat. I know your mom wouldn't want you talking to me." "Oh, she isn't my mom. She is our nanny." "Well, go sit with your nanny." "My name is Fletcher, what's yours?" The boy's sweet face looked up at hers holding no fear, as he held out his hand. She put on her glasses, before sticking out both of her hands, grabbing his tiny one between her rather large ones. "I'm Marilynn," she said somewhat quietly, intentionally. Before she knew it, he climbed in the seat beside her, and pulled back the curtain.

Mari opened the brochure back open, flipping through the pages again, before the boy spoke up, "Can I call you Mari?" "If you want." "What are you reading?" "Some brochure, I guess." "I like the way you talk." "Thanks." "How tall are you?" "6'1." "Oh, that's tall!" "Yeah." "What's your favorite color?" "I don't know. Maybe green. I kind of like blue, too." "Blue is my favorite!" "That's cool." "What happened to your eyes?"

She turned in her seat to look over at the nanny, before looking at Fletcher. "I'm not bothering you, am I?" "No. I'm just tired."

The hitwoman placed the brochure back into the seat's pouch infront of her before closing her eyes.

"What are you doing?"
              "Going to sleep."

WHERE [ Airplane ]
              WHO [ Two Detectives | Those onboard | Fletcher ]
              OOC NOTES [ empty ]
              FEEL [ Tired | Bored | Somewhat entertained ]

User ImagexoUser ImagexoUser Image

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

-Better then a sexy flight attendant.
"You see, I was just starting to think that this would be one of those typical boring loooong plane rides with a few screaming kids nearby... but when I sat down...I noticed this really...... cute guy nearby. Definitely not what I expected to see. But I'm not complaining." It seemed Hazel had taken the bait and spilled the beans...So to speak.
Vincent gave her a small smile and nod as he spoke " I know what you mean I was sure that this flight was just going to be long and boring filled with kids and pigs " His eyes shifted behind his glasses towards the suited men really glad that those two were not sitting next to him but then his attention turned back to the girl next to him.
Now really looking her over more. Sure he had a nice view of her back side but now he could admire her body.
"But least there's some sexy looking entertainment sitting next to me " He flashed a smile then added " And maybe she would like to have a little fun once the planes up and about" it was not like him to beat around the bush with someone that clearly wanted to have some fun. Besides she'd make his long flight a little more fun and less boring and make time go faster. "So how about it? " He asked to see if she was game.

-Useless Chatter
The plane was now rearing to its full capacity. Most seat had been filled up at least in economic class. Which meant the only others possibly boarding were first class. With this it became a little more noisy with people talking at various volumes. Which all would soon be drowned out by the aircraft engines meaning that his future play mate and him wouldn't be heard well.
This did not bother him sure he did not care if people seen or heard but there was certain circumstance which he'd rather not deal with like getting put on the no flight list and have to find a boat back to the U.S from Amsterdam. Time passing.

User Image

User Image

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
      User Image
      "нαzεℓ мαяιε "

This is a mask.

He had graced her with a smile and a nod, and responded.

"I know what you mean I was sure that this flight was just going to be long and boring filled with kids and pigs." 'Pigs... ?' She wondered curiously at the odd terminology. Was that slang for cops? She glanced out of the corner of her eyes briefly but didn't see the men in the suits, and bit the inner part of her lip, wondering if Vincent had some kind of dislike of the law. It didn't matter to her though. Troublemakers were just another attractive sort in her eyes.

"But least there's some sexy looking entertainment sitting next to me."

If Hazel had cat ears, surely they'd perk up in interest like a cat eyeballing a lizard, excited to pounce on it as her pupils enlarged a little bit and she stared with immense interest. A small grin crept onto her glossy pursed lips. She felt a tingling readiness in her lower torso down to her knees as if her body was excited just staring at him, and her mind continued to wander eagerly to darker and darker, more exposing and enchanting thought, each thought tumbling into the next. She watched his incredibly enticing smile flash before he added, "And maybe she would like to have a little fun once the planes up and about." She already felt the endorphins humming in her mind warmly. Her heart was beginning to pound a little harder as one of those was norepinephrine. It was readying her for something her mind had been envisioning since she first stared upon the drop-dead stunning man beside her.

"So how about it?"

"How about it.. ?" She repeated curiously, still smiling-- she wasn't sure how long she had been smiling, but it was apparent she was desiring him. She hands slid across the armrest before she lifted it up and pushed it smoothly back into place, leaning forward now so her knee was pressing lightly against Vincent's and her face was quite close to his. Her voice was hushed but could still be heard and likely the warmth of her breath could be felt on his neck and near his ear, "I think a little fun with a distracting guy would make this plane ride anything but typical." He hands then moved and one of them touched Vincent's arm over some tattoos, her fingers encircling his arm lightly as she then gave him a catlike, seductive stare and the corners of her lips curled into the slightest, teasing, tiny little grin.

Where: Plane| Whom: New Victim, Rest of plane| Feeling: Really flirtatious, aroused, distracted | OOC:

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
      User Image
      "T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ᴀ̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅W̲̅ɪ̲̅ʟ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴜ̲̅ɴ̲̅ᴅ̲̅"

I lost my ignorance, security, and pride...
      ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕
      I believed you: Your promises and lies.

"Damn, Thomas, just... thank you man. Thank you so much."

"It's whatever, Greg. Where are we sitting?" The brunette man with striking green eyes in the wheelchair brushed him off carelessly, seeming pretty annoyed by the constant thanks as he didn't even look his "friend" in the eye. He didn't want to be reminded of this favor he was doing and he hoped that Greg would stop asking him to do such things. Greg was the kind of friend who never realized how annoying he was and insisted on dragging other people into his shenanigans. Today's shenanigans was Greg wanting to visit his cousins and being absolutely terrified of flying. He drove over to Thomas's house at three in the morning like a drunken girlfriend, on his last nerve and completely desperate, saying he had asked everyone from his crush to the mailman for moral support on the flight, but everyone was sane and rational and therefore declined him. Thomas was tempted to slam the door in his face and then go back to watching trashy reality television sleeping, but Greg was almost on his hands and knees and begging Thomas with the desperate look of an orphan child alone on a chilly winter night. The guy was even willing to pay Thomas for it, but Thomas was simply fine with his ticket being covered. Now, he was kind of wishing he had asked for further payment.

"Oh, uh. Our seats are... 4 and 5. I guess cause one of them is handicapped you get extra room, huh?"

It was in the front of all of the seats, so Thomas didn't get a huge look of everyone on board, not like he was a social butterfly in the first place. Thomas just grunted caveman-style as they took their seats. He took out his phone and looked at the time briefly. The flight should be taking off pretty soon. He sunk a little bit into the seat of his wheelchair as his eyes bore ahead of him, motionless, not sure what he'd do the pass the time as this had all been so short notice. He heard the shuffling beside him and could tell Greg was feeling awkward and wanted to say something supportive or comforting. Perhaps he felt bad for demanding so much of the man who just wanted to be alone. A flight attendant with brunette hair in a messy little bun interrupted his tired mind as she walked by and smiled politely at the two of them, speaking in a sugary-sweet voice as she was pushing a cart, "Can I get either of you something to drink?" Thomas heard Greg speak up very quickly in his equally sweet, summery voice,

"Oh, uh, I'd love a coke, ma'am. Thank you. What about you Thomas?"

Thomas felt his goofy friend now staring at him. He hunched his shoulders in irritation and gave the flight attendant perhaps a bit of a scary look without meaning to, just out of the sheer reality of his mood. The woman's face contorted into one of worry, but she said nothing, just gripped the cart a little more warily.

"Whatever you have that has the most alcohol, and two of those."

The woman nodded quickly, wanting to explain what that item was to be helpful, but she could tell Thomas didn't want to be bothered and quickly shuffled through her cart. She placed two drinks in front of Thomas and gave Greg the bottle of coke, and Greg coughed up the money rather quickly and handed it to her. The lady left them shortly thereafter. Thomas stared at the cold bottle of whatever and opened it, guzzling a little bit down. If he had it his way, he'd have forty of these, but he wasn't going to drain Greg completely dry of money and he didn't want to spend the money on expensive plane booze when he could drink himself to an early grave once he got off the plane. He felt Greg's large, childish eyes staring at him in concern again. He said nothing, as if he was alone. Finally, Greg's voice crept like an unsure child wandering into his parents' room after a late-night nightmare, "... Thomas ... do you ever think you might have a little bit of a drinking problem?"

Thomas's response was sharp as a knife. "Greg, if you ask me one more question, I'm going to shove my foot somewhere and you're not gonna like where."

"I, uh..." Greg looked down at Thomas's wheelchair, paled a bit in the face, and then looked at his own feet, "Okay, yeah. Sorry."

Where: Plane, Economy class, Seat 5| Whom: Gregory, Passengers| Feeling: Irritable OOC:

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

- Plane Plane fly away take your passengers far away.

The rumbling and roaring of the engine turbines could be heard as the plane began to hum to life. Vincent slowly turned in his window seat and peered out to glance at the engine that was on his side of the plane. Slowly the wings rutters moved up and down showing the pilots were in control of them. After a few moments the pilots were done their check list along with the ground team. Not even moments after the large plane began to reverse it would soon take center stage on the run way where it would build up enough speed to take off But before any of that the flight attendant began to go through the safety speal on how to buckle up,Showing where the exits and emergency exits were located as well as the bathrooms.
Vincent turned his attention to Hazel who had gave him a small round about answer about having some fun once the plane was airborne in the bathroom.
"I think a little fun with a distracting guy would make this plane ride anything but typical" She was right if this had been the typical flight he would of already had a few beers into him while he listened to music until he passed out. He was still a bit tired from the party he had attended the night before but having this sexy little girl next to him perked him up a bit. His attention on her he extended his hands out towards her reaching down either side of her running his hands along her hips down into the crack of the seat before pulling free her buckle doing it up with a small smirk before doing his own.

- Lift off

After this the plane would ready itself onto its stage and begin its take off after about ten minuets or so a voice came over the speaker That of the pilot.
" Good morning Flight 2364 , We are now climbing to our cursing height of 35k. You will notice the seat belt sign is now on please wait until the light is off to undo your buckle and move about the cabin. After the light is off our flight attendants will becoming around with your complementary drink and snacks. Thank you for flying delta air line "
As soon as the plane began to level Vincent undid his buckle and stood up turning so his crotch was in Hazels face for a moment before bending down abit to undo hers taking one of her hands he spoke to her " Lets go Sexy" He said helping her up. Of course he'd make it look like he had just stood up to let her out since not many people were paying attention. Most had already began to pull out devices to listen to. Good for them.

-Moving to the bathroom

User Image

- Back to their seats.

Moving out of the bathroom he zipped himself up and acted like nothing had happened. No one would understand the sin that had just went on in there between the two lust birds. Least it had passed some time in the flight only thirty more hours until destination. How fun.
Now in his seat he leaned back waiting for her to return.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items