Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I was active all event but did not get a single Lapinkin, I got at least one of all other event kin but that one. It's kind of sad I wanted my own personal Ker Bunnor crying

What kin did you miss?

Moonlight Healer

I also never got a Lapinkin. sweatdrop

The March Haress's Significant Otter

Ice-Cold Hunter

36,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
You might be able to still make one.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sekkea

Not enough gold or kandy, 59 out of 250 and nowhere near ten billion gold.
The issue is the kandy not the gold, Lake Kindred makes gold not that huge of a deal.

No Ker Bunnor for me it seems.

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

I never really got sonare to drop for me but someone was kind enough to give me one early in the event.

The March Haress's Significant Otter

Ice-Cold Hunter

36,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
Tigrosharu
sekkea

The issue is the kandy not the gold, Lake Kindred makes gold not that huge of a deal.

maybe you can get someone to make you a ghost version of it.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sekkea
Tigrosharu
sekkea

Maybe they would do it for art and gold, my style has finally kind of stabilized for the time being it is worth a shot possibly when my current queue is completed. It still is kind of lame that I did not get a single bunny drop and killed more than enough for it.

@kullotte that was very nice of them, I only got a Sonare late in the event so I know how hard they were to get.

Kindred Giftgiver

58,050 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Full Selection 200
Tigrosharu
sekkea
Tigrosharu
sekkea

Maybe they would do it for art and gold, my style has finally kind of stabilized for the time being it is worth a shot possibly when my current queue is completed. It still is kind of lame that I did not get a single bunny drop and killed more than enough for it.

@kullotte that was very nice of them, I only got a Sonare late in the event so I know how hard they were to get.

Once I've got my lunar Lapinkin leveled up again (x_X that new level requirement) I can splice Ghosts again, and all I charge are the Ghostly Shard and the 1 billion crafting fee. I can drop you a line when that happens, see if you're still interested by then/haven't gotten it from someone else?

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
HiretsuJiketsu
Tigrosharu
sekkea
Tigrosharu
sekkea

Once I've got my lunar Lapinkin leveled up again (x_X that new level requirement) I can splice Ghosts again, and all I charge are the Ghostly Shard and the 1 billion crafting fee. I can drop you a line when that happens, see if you're still interested by then/haven't gotten it from someone else?

That would be awesome, I'm sure I can save up at least enough for that by then thank you very much for the offer.
I'm not sure if someone else will offer one, either way for now I will do without Ker Bunnor kin I guess it's back to the art for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff