Spring 0.13076923076923 13.1% [ 17 ]
Summer 0.084615384615385 8.5% [ 11 ]
Autumn 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 60 ]
Winter 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 30 ]
Other 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Dedicated Treasure-Seeker

This Halloween seems to have lasted forever already, I'm all spooped out and not really into bloody/gory/creepy. It's not really my Gaia season, I'm all about Christmas/Xmas, whatever you want to call it, so my Gaia season has to be Winter. Maybe some of you like Easter egginess and bunnyness, or Summer and all it's beachiness and itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis.

What's your Gaia season?
Does it relate to your own personality or your avatar preferences?
Is there a season you hate?
Does it depend on the kind of events?
Are you already getting ready for sparkly December?
Are there actual seasons where you live?
Are there unrepresented seasons?

EDIT: Loving all your replies heart Really interesting.

Tiny Wildcat

Hmmm... I love Gaia x-mas, but I still think I'm autumn.

I have always loved autumn and autumn colors. The second best season is winter for me. Both are true here on Gaia, and in real life.

Halloween has never really been my thing, since we don't really have a traditions of celebrating it where I live. Stores are trying to get some money out of it, but it's not really catching on. I would love if one autumn, Gaia would hold some sort of a harvest festival event or something like that. But I guess it's just a dream, since Halloween is a big thing in the US. sweatdrop Autumn festival event would be more my thing than Halloween.

But definitely looking forward for the x-mas event. ^^
I'm usually over halloween by now too
I guess mid to late summer to early fall is my gaia primetime
I used to love the buildup to the Halloween events
especially after the pretty annual late summer dead zone.
Just nothing then suddenly everything

9,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I think my season is Spring, because I like soft, pastel or bubblegum colours. I like how Spring sounds like a sweet and innocent season to me xd
But I also like Autumn/Winter, mostly because I like the cozy/warm fashion items Gaia has :3

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

I'm at my best during late fall and early/mid spring, 'cause the weather here during these two seasons isn't warm, but not freezing cold either.
It's kind of like having the air con at full blast during the height of summer.
Also, I love the beautiful swirling orange and red leaves at this time of the fall season, and most of my favourite flowers are in bloom during the spring and autumn...(Magnolia, tsubaki, sakura, red spider lily, etc).
On Gaia however, I really hate sales like the Summer Sale and BFS, but I do look forward to the Easter, Halloween, and Christmas events.
My avis are also dressed up pretty warmly all year round. In the end, I guess my seasons are still spring and fall. Maybe even a bit of winter, but I definitely dislike summer. The only good thing about summer is that I can go to the beach. o Ao

Magic Warrior

I can 't be sure with my avi.
Where I live we only have wet and dry seasons, and the outfit would fit for both.
The colors feel more like summer-ish or autumn-ish.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd I'm in the middle of a desert country... so basically except for a few freak thunderstorms, it's eternally summer here.

Avi is eternally Halloween.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I'd say I'm about 60 Autumn, 40 Winter. I really like both seasons and I love the hell out of Snow, but Halloween is just so luch more fun since there's much less stress surrounding the holiday. I love the cooler seasons as it just feels more colorful than spring and summer. Not to mention that yardwork and I don't always get along...and there's bees...yeah... cat_sweatdrop

Garbage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd say I'm both Autumn and Spring.
I love Autumn for the creepy Halloween avatars and for the warm cozy sweater items.
I love Spring for the sweet pastels and flowers.
Plus, Spring is just cute everywhere! Especially because.. Easter = Bunnies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Probably winter for me, I like blue colors best and they seem to release in the winter months most often.
What's your Gaia season?

Winter

Christmas is my favourite time of year and I also tend to dress my avatar like that a lot.

No, but summer is my least favourite. The heat kills me.

Not really.

Yes!

Are there actual seasons where you live?

I'm originally from the Caribbean and we don't four seasons. It's only cause I'm in Florida now, do I experience the four.

Are there unrepresented seasons?

Dry and wet seasons.

clarion's King

Super Model

Winter all year round. I'll typically only change and match the specific season for contests, etc.
Summer is the most boring to dress up for on Gaia.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
What's your Gaia season?
Spring~! Despite having a personal aversion to pink, Easter is my favorite of Gaia's annual event trifecta. I especially enjoyed this year's Easter, with the Bunny Rangers, the mini-games (especially Asteroid Hop), and the forum aspect of the event.

I don't think I wear pastels very frequently.

Hate might be putting it too strongly, but I am usually done with Halloween before most of Gaia is. I am not that fond of spoopiness and find gore reprehensible.

To some extent. This year's event went well for me and allowed me to earn many useful Titles I will use with future outfits.

Oh, is that the theme for this upcoming Xmas? Is that because of Brennivin's involvement? Works for me. I am mostly holding out for a resolution that allows for Edmund to return to his shop; I am tired of seeing Louie in there.

Are there actual seasons where you live? Yes, we have too-cold and too-hot, with about 3 weeks of temperate weather.

Dedicated Treasure-Seeker

Chocobo Princess
What's your Gaia season?
Spring~! Despite having a personal aversion to pink, Easter is my favorite of Gaia's annual event trifecta. I especially enjoyed this year's Easter, with the Bunny Rangers, the mini-games (especially Asteroid Hop), and the forum aspect of the event.

I don't think I wear pastels very frequently.

Hate might be putting it too strongly, but I am usually done with Halloween before most of Gaia is. I am not that fond of spoopiness and find gore reprehensible.

To some extent. This year's event went well for me and allowed me to earn many useful Titles I will use with future outfits.

Oh, is that the theme for this upcoming Xmas? Is that because of Brennivin's involvement? Works for me. I am mostly holding out for a resolution that allows for Edmund to return to his shop; I am tired of seeing Louie in there.

Are there actual seasons where you live? Yes, we have too-cold and too-hot, with about 3 weeks of temperate weather.

Oh Em Gee I want Edmund back so much crying heart

Tiny Shapeshifter

Summer and holiday seasons are the most busy time of the year for me irl, so I guess I'm more of a Spring and/or Autumn type of Gaian? I love Halloween, and I do quite enjoy Gaia's summer events. Otherwise, avatar color coordination varies depending on my mood.

I usually favor the crimson, melon, starry, fallen - too many colors actually. If anything, I am quite allergic to pink, lavender, navy, and dark teal (very picky on what kind of items those appear on). Again, it's pretty divided in a way in terms of colors. You would assume that one color fit a certain season, but another color associating with the same season can be disliked too. Themes are a whole 'nother story since I like RPG/anime (which usually doesn't associates itself with weather/season much).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff