Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resilient Spirit

I am one Rotten Pumpkin seed short, if anyone is willing I can trade a toxic seed for a rotten one? I can also trade a trunk of forgotten things, pumpkin treats rig, kandy or orb aggregate. Anybody up for that? Please say yes. Lol

Jack be very stingy with his seeds. sad

Tipsy Lunatic

I haven't gotten ANY seeds, even though I've beaten Jack at least a dozen times.

Resilient Spirit

The Drunken Jester
I haven't gotten ANY seeds, even though I've beaten Jack at least a dozen times.

Aww I'm sorry, I'd share if I had more but I don't. I hope you get some soon.
I don't have any rotten seeds, I'm sorry. I have 8 toxic seeds. I want to try to get enough seeds so I can create the mysterious kindred egg sweatdrop

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Good luck, I still haven't gotten any rotten seed sad

Resilient Spirit

Galphath

A Worthless Memory
I don't have any rotten seeds, I'm sorry. I have 8 toxic seeds. I want to try to get enough seeds so I can create the mysterious kindred egg sweatdrop

The rotten seeds were given out yesterday I believe and they were in the Labtech notes, unfortunately I only got four of the five needed. I want to make this darned egg too but not sure if the Rotten eggs will be dropped again on another day.
coppaangel
Galphath

A Worthless Memory

The rotten seeds were given out yesterday I believe and they were in the Labtech notes, unfortunately I only got four of the five needed. I want to make this darned egg too but not sure if the Rotten eggs will be dropped again on another day.

It sucks that you could have only gotten them that day. I rarely ran into ShadowJack and he never dropped any of the notes for me. I'm sorry that you were unable to meet your goal of getting one more seed and I hope that someone can give you one. I'm sorry I am no help.

Resilient Spirit

A Worthless Memory
coppaangel
Galphath

A Worthless Memory

It sucks that you could have only gotten them that day. I rarely ran into ShadowJack and he never dropped any of the notes for me. I'm sorry that you were unable to meet your goal of getting one more seed and I hope that someone can give you one. I'm sorry I am no help.

Well the event isn't over until November 3 rd (I think) so hopefully he'll drop the seeds again for those of us who were unable to get them or are new to the game at all. And don't worry, chatting is good too.
coppaangel
A Worthless Memory
coppaangel
Galphath

A Worthless Memory

Well the event isn't over until November 3 rd (I think) so hopefully he'll drop the seeds again for those of us who were unable to get them or are new to the game at all. And don't worry, chatting is good too.

Yeah, you're right, There's still hope.
I'm a very pessimistic person, so I felt awful about it sweatdrop My level 18 pump kin has gone so far.

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

Wait no, that can't be right- here's my screenshot TODAY pulling a rotten seed!

User Image

I think they just release new seeds each day - spoilered for huge

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have loads of toxic seeds so I need the other two.

Resilient Spirit

Moonstone Dazzle
Wait no, that can't be right- here's my screenshot TODAY pulling a rotten seed!

User Image

I think they just release new seeds each day - spoilered for huge

Oh I hope so, but I'm beat so hopefully tomorrow he'll be nicer to me and give me the seed I need or seeds, the five chaos and at least one rotten. I'm too tired for Kindred right now, about to go to bed.

Resilient Spirit

Tigrosharu

Good luck!

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
coppaangel
Tigrosharu

Good luck!

Thank you good luck to you as well.

Blessed Treasure

what are the seeds for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items