Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedcadent Pants

Thread update: All notes found!

When submitting a drop, please label which note it is. While all the notes probably have the same drops, we aren't certain of that yet.

All Notes:
Ally + 50%
Antidote
Death Dealer
Mega Heal
Mega Stamina Up
Refresh
Restore
Singe
Skill + 100%
Small Heal
Stamina Up
Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things

Note 1:
Text:
It was at a former battle site where the two most powerful holiday gods squared off that our team managed to secure a small scrap of Jack’s ethereal cloak. Regrettably, we have no relics of Santa’s secured at this time. Holding this meager scrap in your hand, it is almost unreal. Light and airy, much akin to a sort of delicate satin, but inky and moist as if it is somehow… organic. Further testing will need to be undertaken to determine if this is the sample we have been searching for.

Ally + 100%
Lovely student A
1-4 Rotten Pumpkin Seed

Note 2:
Text:
After hours of laborious testing, we have confirmed that not only is this cloak the property of Jack, but it is his very essence. With this, we have the potential to unlock the genetic combination to bottle greatness. To market godliness. To achieve immortality, even! Do we dare?

Big Book of Fairy Tales
1 Chaos Pumpkin Seed
2-4 Toxic Pumpkin Seeds

Note 3:
Text:
There are strange creatures on this facility's grounds. Not quite monsters, not quite pets. They tend to be friendly and as it turns out, more and more of them have gathered around the laboratory in response to a growing energy of sorts. We have yet to identify the source, but I am confident that this team of elite scientists is capable of mitigating any situations that arise.

1-5 Chaos Pumpkin Seed

Note 4:
Text:
A fascinating discovery has taken place! As of today, we have not yet isolated a way to take advantage of Jack's essence to achieve our foremost goals. Yet still, we persist. Not only that, but we have in fact succeeded in capturing and analyzing many of the strange creatures lurking in the facility. A breakthrough, indeed! These aren't just mere animals: They have skills, battle potential, intelligence, and most importantly: They are genetically malleable in a way never before seen. Such providence will not go to waste in this lab! We'll begin the experiments immediately.

1-3 Rotten Pumpkin Seed

Note 5:
Test:
Our experiments have been a glowing success. Not only have we managed to train and develop these creatures, but we have managed to manipulate their genetic composition in a way never before attempted. This groundbreaking method of energy-based reproduction forgoes all the messy unpredictability of traditional reproduction, but also eliminates the wastefulness of true fusion. Beings of energy require naught but energy to multiply, so the theory goes. And yes, so the theory stands true. More on this as we progress further in this study.

1-5 Toxic Pumpkin Seeds

Note 6:
Text:
Strange isn't it, that the Ghi energy always seems to be at the source of our studies as of late. We have nearly perfected our Splicing of the creatures! The methods were nigh uncontrollable at first. Erratic bursts of energy from our prototype devices led to strange and misformed monsters for which we regret breathing life into. But from those sacrifices came a pure victory: the Splicing mechanism. A simple concept, once fully researched. All that is needed are a solar creature, a lunar creature, and a strong energy catalyst to spark the process. Why, a child could do it.

1-5 Chaos Pumpkin Seed

Note 7:
Text:
It has been some time since the perfection of our Splicing mechanism and yet there are still unanswered questions. What brought these strange monsters to this lab? As I now understand, they tend to have a high concentration of Ghi energy, the very source of Gaia's own life force. Yet once we Splice, the newly created monsters give off a much different aura. Warmer, brighter, and almost overwhelmingly powerful. How can we best utilize this knowledge? A potential energy source to power homes and business? A weapon? Or perhaps...

1-2 Rotten Pumpkin Seed

Note 8:
Text:
We have confirmed that not only is our sample of Jack a potential source of DNA from the being himself, but it exudes a pure energy on par with the level of the crystal shards we have been utilizing to spark the Splicing process. It may be a risky venture, but if we succeed in creating a new Jack from the assets we have collected these past few months-- one we can control-- Gaia may face a very different future.

1-4 Toxic Pumpkin Seed

Note 9:
Text:
I am proud to report that our operation was a complete success! The Splicing mechanism took a hit for the worst due to the incredible amount of energy unleashed during the Splicing process, but we believe it is still functional, albeit a bit less precise. The good news is that our creation, Shadowjack, grows stronger by the moment. It has been 4 days since the final experiment and, truth be told, our team is relieved above all else. Perhaps exhausted, as well. Dizzy, too. Weak... Lethargic... Hm...This could pose a problem.

1-3 Chaos Seeds

Note 10:
Text:
Experiment's over. Studies confirm it: Shadowjack is no god. Shadowjack is no Jack. Shadowjack is a manifestation of pure energy infused with the divine power of Fear. He drains life force from anything he remains near, and I fear that most of my team has fallen victim to his wrath. In our plight to save this world, we have failed. In our quest to command a god, we have also failed. Shadowjack has taken command of this facility, but those of us who elected to remain in this lab until the end of the battle have managed to seal off a small sanctuary. We have created creatures with the power to keep Shadowjack at bay, perhaps forever. If you are reading this, if you have broken through the fog: Run.

1-3 Chaos Pumpkin Seed
1-3 Rotten Pumpkin Seed
1-3 Toxic Pumpkin Seed

Thanks to Silverlight Symphony for assembling the Note 1 items.

Deathly Specter

24,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Striking Knight 150
i got a refresh

Dedcadent Pants

Your Iron Lung
i got a refresh

Added, thanks!

Destructive Glitch

i got ally + 50%

Dedcadent Pants

kureyuki

i got ally + 50%

Oh, hello. ^^
Thanks for this.

Destructive Glitch

was this item released recently?

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

uhm... wonder of at the final we must user all the notes to craft/create something? O__o¡

Magical Master

Does this mean note 1's are no longer dropping? I really hope they're not switching the seed on us when I don't think many people got many of the first seed. T-T

Shirtless Vampire

I got a rock.
Just kidding!
I got 2 Toxic Pumpkin Seeds.

Shadowy Dreamer

11,525 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
"Big Book of Fairy Tales"

:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wow... Thanks 8 billion gold item...

Spoopy Noob

I've opened two for a restore and refresh

Space Hiker

Finally got a note and whats in it?
Death Dealer Potion
FML

Perfect Friend

26,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Small Heal...yay.

Friendly Enchantress

10,950 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I got 3 Toxic Pumpkin Seeds, and then a refresh....

Dedicated Loiterer

Moonlight Muse
Does this mean note 1's are no longer dropping? I really hope they're not switching the seed on us when I don't think many people got many of the first seed. T-T

I was wondering if note 1 was dropping anymore as well, I'm thinking maybe each day we get a new page to unlock the story, but they all are the same prize pool. Just Speculation at this point though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff