Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 11/03/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Time-traveling Gaian

Items

Any chance of new doctor who items ??

K9 ninja

Fashionable Werewolf

Feature

is there any possible way that you can increase the amount of fish you can add in each aquarium from 17 to maybe 35? that way users who have a lot of fish can use up fish more faster. sweatdrop

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
Games

Please, anything about fishing.
Even if you're just working on it.
Something would be nice, please.
Thank.

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200
Items:

we really could use long red gloves (cheap ones) . the question is will you make them?

please quote me when you answer. (please answer me this time as i have asked on 5 previous times)

Atkasha's Husband

Energetic Star

User Image
[Features!]
Are we ever going to get an inventory tab for Lake Kindred?

Are we ever going to be able to arrange our kin in the game?

[Games!]
Fishing?
Any news on it?

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200
Events:

Are you ever going to wrap up the "power to be reckoned event prizes and achievements? (i don't mean the manga either)

MikeCzech's Wife

event
Why is this week's ask the staff also canceled when the Halloween event is already up and running?

Garbage Trash

13,840 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Items

Will there be any other RIG like the Shake a Leg! one?
I'd love to have more choices and these were really cute! emotion_kirakira

Dreamer

39,650 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Games
Some of us user are locked out of our Aquariums with an error message about how we need to log out. Users are having this error from different browsers and computers. Is there any way we are able to get into our Aquariums again?

Undead Survivor

16,440 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 20 Wins 100
Too bad my question does not fit a category.

When will you move ATS to a time and day that's convenient for ya'll so it can actually happen every week? Or, formatted a different way, when are ya'll going to schedule work loads and manage time correctly so you all can do this every week? (I can understand canceling for holidays, and once in awhile because s**t happens, but two weeks in a row? And ya'll did this before not too long ago too....I'm surprised ya'll haven't just called it off indefinitely like before.)

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Events

Got any hints for the Christmas event? Who it'll involve and what can we expect?

Aurora0banzai's Partner

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Event

On the event Force to be reckoned with, why haven't we received our achievements yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff