Welcome to Gaia! ::

pokemonmon's Husband

Dangerous Detective

You guys got any?

Kawaii Shoujo

ND-00218
You guys got any?
I definitely have a couple of recommendations of what to play, granted of course these are the only ones that I have played, but first things first... what genre type of games do you usually play? The reason is so that I can help better set up some recommendations.

pokemonmon's Husband

Dangerous Detective

fairy-phoenix
ND-00218
You guys got any?
I definitely have a couple of recommendations of what to play, granted of course these are the only ones that I have played, but first things first... what genre type of games do you usually play? The reason is so that I can help better set up some recommendations.

Anything is fine with me. I want to try different genres and such. I do for one thing did enjoy the Phoenix Wright games.

Kawaii Shoujo

ND-00218
fairy-phoenix
ND-00218
You guys got any?

Anything is fine with me. I want to try different genres and such. I do for one thing did enjoy the Phoenix Wright games.
Well than here is what I recommend, here's the list of 3DS games that I own, and played minus one...........

Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Fantasy Life*
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D**

* = Currently playing
** = Too obsessed with Fantasy Life to even take off the plastic wrap let alone play the game

pokemonmon's Husband

Dangerous Detective

I have dream team which I thought was a great game to play. I've always been really curious about those Professor Layton games. As for Zelda, no matter how hard I try to get into it, I just really can't for some reason.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Senran Kagura Burst and Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson.

Kawaii Shoujo

ND-00218
I have dream team which I thought was a great game to play. I've always been really curious about those Professor Layton games. As for Zelda, no matter how hard I try to get into it, I just really can't for some reason.
It's totally cool if you can't get into Zelda, there are certain games that I can't get into myself emotion_brofist

pokemonmon's Husband

Dangerous Detective

fairy-phoenix
ND-00218
It's totally cool if you can't get into Zelda, there are certain games that I can't get into myself emotion_brofist

I have to admit the fan art is great. That's always something to look forward to.

Kawaii Shoujo

ND-00218
fairy-phoenix
ND-00218

I have to admit the fan art is great. That's always something to look forward to.
I completely agree.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker is possibly the best SRPG out there. So that.
Gecko 20XX
Hateman2000
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker is possibly the best SRPG out there. So that.

Confirmed either for never having played any other SRPG or just simply having crappy taste.

You sir have the crappy taste if yo don't like this game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff