Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Partner

14,100 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Hey, GCD

I was wondering today, how hardcore are you with sticking to your Avatar's theme or base,
when you spot a item you love to bits, but it doesn't fit with your Avatar at all?
I think a lot have a specific theme or base for their Avatar.
Some created their own characters, and their Avatars have personalities and all.
Have you ever thrown it all aboard for a specific Wishlist Item, to make it work?
Or have you been screw it, and ignored the item, even though you would've loved to get your hands on it?
Or did you go with the golden middle, by just thinking of an AU for your avatar, to hold/wear the item anyway?

I personally still can't make up my mind on a theme.
But lately, I would love to make and keep my avi as a cyclops. heart

Benevolent Faun

Lately, it's been this "Demure" color scheme that I can't get enough of. Except for a few items, I've collected any and all items with this particular shade of green. I am sadly obsessed. sweatdrop

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I am usually faithful to my standard avatar base, including my base skintone, eyes, hair, mouth, and full limbs.

Today, though, I am wearing my Plague Doctor runway entry, so my hair and face aren't very visible or recognizable.

NeoMalady's Prince

Obsessive Phantom

Haven't taken off my Alruna skintone since the day it came out 'cause I'm not creative enough to switch tbh
Not very loyal at all, since he was originally supposed to be named after and look like my OC >_>;

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

If I'm not wearing melon items these days I feel a bit like I'm letting my avatars image down xD
But sometimes I just don't know what to do, especially with the amount of melon items we have.

I do tend to use base items though. Abs + erlking ears + fighter eyes + filarees or gpd's mouth + Avalon tail + demon side horns.
So I hope I'm recognisable either way xD

Very rarely do I do something completely different though. Like dress feminine >3>

Mercurio DeRosa's Other Half

Hallowed Warlock

My base has remained unchanged for almost the entirety of the time (around 5 years or so) since I finalized the items that make it up.
Only on very rare occasions do I swap out the eyes..

Means I never get to use a lot of items because they interfere with my horns/hair/eyes/petals/star tattoo (the last one's the god damn weirdest for some items. Wtf.)

There's certain themes I'd never wear. Ever, even if it seems tempting.

Valiant Jackling

Nah, I don't really stick to much. That said, I do have a tendency to do fighter / warrior / mage avatars more often than anything else. But I branch out into demons and monsters common enough to say it's not a standard thing.

It's a little rarer for me go cutesy / frilly

As for bases, I stick to human. I have no interest in the [animal] avatars. So I guess that's my one "dedication". Lol

fxxkin demon

I don't add items to my wishlist unless Sal can wear them. He's got a particular look that I love and rarely change. Though I will admit that I sometime cheat with arm mods but I figure if the sleeves are long enough it doesn't matter too much. (Sal is missing his right hand and has yet to get a replacement like his left arm.)

Posessed Pup

Very loyal. Although some have my core items have changed over the years and newer things have become available. I've been wearing my white body dye since they day I made it though. I changed my year of the horse tail for my hind of avalon and my faun legs for many of the pure white leg mods avaliable.

Granted I do change my avatar for the runway, but then change straight back into my Unifaun once I've submitted.

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
my base is always the same besides the mouth.

i usually only use yellow + pink. sometimes i do wear only yellow or i throw a third color in, but for the most part i am really loyal to ~ my ~ look ♥

Alien Invader

i have zero loyalty lol
i change all the time
i kinda veer towards a few different themes so i'm not like the most diverse as far as experimenting with all kinds of items goes

i don't even have any base loyalty like i'm always trying to use different eyes and hairs like i have so many of them i should put them to use ? i do pick favorites though ninja
I always keep the base the same, its just the items I change from time to time. 3nodding

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image

Nah, I jump all over the place with my avatars and I tend to wear everything I buy (which has a variety of colors) so my avatar changes completely in theme often. Though, I do stick towards spooky doll often. Like now!

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Not at all. I change theme, gender, and species at a whim.

Avatar building is my favorite part of this site, and I try not to let anything stifle my creativity in that regard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff