Hellhound and Alruna recolors... Gaia, you got my attention. -wishlist-

Thanks for the thread!

Beau

THAT DEMURE URN!
The jacket is so nice! Please MP listers be gentle! emo
Now demure has won me over.

Stubborn Gifter

Well... I didn't expect the REI/EI RIG to be small... sweatdrop

Anyway, so far, I only love the new Pietro and the Daughter of Snow. The rest didn't capture my eyes. I would like the Spicewood if the jacket was brown instead of orange. So far, I only like the hair from Spicewood.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Bittersweet Reveries
The Twilight color scheme is nice, but I don't think it works well for more casual items. I think it would be more suited for formal items like Renaissance de Deux, Picolitrosso's Urn, Petit Wormwood, Sanguine Empress, Cuivre Drops, Frail Vestige, and Petit Lumiere.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Thissss~ It feels very magical, so it'd make more sense on items like Wormwood and Witch of Mirrors for example, or Starkeeper's Astrolabe and Mocha Kahvesi since dark jewel tones and Middle-Eastern clothing is love emotion_drool It worked so well on the Infernal Crystal because that's super detailed and it has all these gem poses and whatnot... Speaking of which, Twilight would probably look really good on Crystal Witch and Polar Tear ;v;

And while we're on the subject of PRlSM REIs (which Parcel Post also happens to be so I guess it's sorta fitting in that regard at least?), the whole Cielmund series would probably look amazing in Twilight as well >u>

There Gaia, that's plenty of ideas for the Twilight scheme, right? Now please don't put it on weird not-so-suitable items again >3>

The longer I look at the Parcel Post recolour though, the more I like it... It's a weird choice still, but the arms and legs might work well enough once we have more items that actually fit the colours to mix it with O3o

User Image

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Kain-Senpai
Quick question: Where the Sailor Moon wigs in Mecha Neko originally released as tier rewards? I can't remember if they were, or not.

They were bundle exclusives. 3nodding I was wondering about them too. xd

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kain-Senpai
Quick question: Where the Sailor Moon wigs in Mecha Neko originally released as tier rewards? I can't remember if they were, or not.

Nope! They were bundle exclusives back in January. 3nodding

Oh darn someone beat me to it. gonk IGNORE ME. Haha.

Mysterious Trickster

Esdella Vie
Kain-Senpai

They were bundle exclusives. 3nodding I was wondering about them too. xd

Haha. I'm not the only one, then! XD

Arlette Mori
Kain-Senpai

Nope! They were bundle exclusives back in January. 3nodding

Oh darn someone beat me to it. gonk IGNORE ME. Haha.

emotion_hug Thank you, anyway. I'm glad to know I was wrong.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
Fausto's Bottles?!! Come to me, my preciouses.
Wow evolution rig looks lame lol.

Anxious Bookworm

Nanzzy-chan
Bittersweet Reveries
The Twilight color scheme is nice, but I don't think it works well for more casual items. I think it would be more suited for formal items like Renaissance de Deux, Picolitrosso's Urn, Petit Wormwood, Sanguine Empress, Cuivre Drops, Frail Vestige, and Petit Lumiere.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Thissss~ It feels very magical, so it'd make more sense on items like Wormwood and Witch of Mirrors for example, or Starkeeper's Astrolabe and Mocha Kahvesi since dark jewel tones and Middle-Eastern clothing is love emotion_drool It worked so well on the Infernal Crystal because that's super detailed and it has all these gem poses and whatnot... Speaking of which, Twilight would probably look really good on Crystal Witch and Polar Tear ;v;

And while we're on the subject of PRlSM REIs (which Parcel Post also happens to be so I guess it's sorta fitting in that regard at least?), the whole Cielmund series would probably look amazing in Twilight as well >u>

There Gaia, that's plenty of ideas for the Twilight scheme, right? Now please don't put it on weird not-so-suitable items again >3>

The longer I look at the Parcel Post recolour though, the more I like it... It's a weird choice still, but the arms and legs might work well enough once we have more items that actually fit the colours to mix it with O3o

User Image

Ooh, a twilight Witch of Mirrors would be cool.

I'll list a few more items that might be cool in the twilight color scheme just in case Gaia needs some ideas.

-Time Lapse Gala
-Danse de Etoiles
-Tale of Clarion
-Crimson Stained Wings
-Flower of the Full Moon
-Her ______ Delight
-Reine Magd
-Counterfeit ______
-______ Baroness
-Mistress of Fireflies
-Frail Vestige
-Midnight Brier
-Gilt Lily
-Perfumed Bower
-Biancareina
-Queen of Flowers
-Ebony Debutante
-Dark Omen
-Yuki's Memento
-Fanciful Light Charmer
-Crane Empress
-Lunar Countess
-Moth to a Flame
-Fallen Wish

Naughty Goat

im pretty bummed that items are not full recolors, those twilights are gorgeous tho

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

Cyan eyed Alruna instead of blue. Oh well. Continuing to wait for a natural blue or brown eyed version to come out.
I'll be happy once October is over so we can get back to LQI that aren't monster/horror related so new items I can use might have a chance at being released again.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Anyone noticed that Snowbound Hellhound Summon is missing the horns pose?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nfh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Calelith

User Image

Considering the others have their horns it might be just that the pose didn't get attached to its item. I suggest reporting it.

Boo!User Image

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
`Hydro
Calelith

User Image

Considering the others have their horns it might be just that the pose didn't get attached to its item. I suggest reporting it.

Boo!User Image

Probably be a good idea to report it.

Wonder which artist created it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items