The Hiro Samura's Fangirl

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
my craft page
Hello all!
I am currently setting up a crafting business. I am having a hard time finding a name i want to stick with forever. I am also in need of a logo. So far I have "Crafts by Sadee, making crafts personal." But I don't really like it. Feel free to look up my page on Facebook smile

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I know that we have not talked for a while, but I wouldn't mind lending a hand. Only issue is that the link that you provided did not work. sweatdrop But, I can try to figure out a name/logo for you?

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
quayla666
I know that we have not talked for a while, but I wouldn't mind lending a hand. Only issue is that the link that you provided did not work. sweatdrop But, I can try to figure out a name/logo for you?
I haven't been on much sad but it's nice to hear from you! I will try to resend the link

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
quayla666
I haven't been on much sad but it's nice to hear from you! I will try to resend the link

No worries at all! emotion_hug I know that we all have lives to live. emotion_yatta And feel free to PM me instead, because you would get a much quicker response. (Not online much, but get PM's on my cell.)

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
quayla666
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
quayla666

No worries at all! emotion_hug I know that we all have lives to live. emotion_yatta And feel free to PM me instead, because you would get a much quicker response. (Not online much, but get PM's on my cell.)
i PMed you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces