• Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
              User Image User Image User Image

PERSONAL SHIT

POWERS ▐ : the seven wonders ********
                              + telekinesis; moving s**t with his head
                              + concilium; making people do s**t
                              + pyrokinesis; lighting s**t on fire
                              + divination; knowing s**t about s**t by touching s**t
                              + transmutation; teleporting himself because he's s**t
                              + vitalum vitalis; taking and giving life and s**t
                              + descensum; going to hell for the shits and giggles

WEAKNESSES ▐ : though his carefree attitude might deceive, derek is not at all skilled in his powers. he can only handle one at a time and it doesn't help that everything is weakened by his lack of faith in himself

PERSONALITY ▐ : ESFP-T -- EXTROVERTED. SENSING. FEELING. PROSPECTING. TURBULENT.

+ BOLD - his "live and let live" attitude helps in the presence of new people. he's somebody you would want to keep around to keep the mood relaxed and warm.

+ PASSIONATE - he will abandon everything for adventure. derek feels very intensely and it shows when you get him talking or doing something he really truly loves.

+ PRACTICAL - he thrives in exploration. he needs to work through ideas simply because he needs to satisfy his need to know.

+/- INDEPENDENT - derek has no qualms doing things on his own and he often prefers it, but it doesn't help that he always wants to do things for himself by himself -- especially when he obviously needs help building his strength.

- UNPREDICTABLE - he refuses to plan. ever. everything he does is an in the moment reaction and there's no guessing with what he'll do next.

- SENSITIVE - outwardly he presents a very confident and carefree persona, but on the inside he is constantly questioning himself and assuming he's done the worst. it can lead him to push people away without truly meaning to.

- IMMATURE - d**k jokes. constant d**k jokes. everything is d**k joke. this is a d**k joke. p***s.

BIOGRAPHY ▐ : growing up in derek's household wasn't the easiest thing. shortly after the birth of his second sister, their father left and never came back.

he doesn't remember much about his dad, which to him meant that life probably wasn't anything special with him around anyways. however, with his departure, derek felt incredibly inclined to be the man of the house. his sisters needed a father figure in their life and he would give that to them even when he couldn't have it himself.

his mother did her best too despite her terminal illness. she did what she could to take care of them and for that, derek could never thank her enough.

he would be lying if he said he loved life. it's not like he was granted with luxuries and overwhelming feelings of happiness. it's not like he was especially popular at school. he was an outsider for a good chunk of his life when it came to school. all he ever knew was "go to school, pretend to care, isolate yourself from your classmates, and go home to help your mom take care of your sisters". his life was a predictable pattern of this and that. he often longed for something more.

no -- he knew he was destined for more.

don't get him wrong. he loved his broken little family more than words can explain -- but there had to be something more than he was given. he could feel something unknown coursing through his veins.

at first he thought it was music. he imagined a life that consisted of touring the world and playing for large crowds. it was and still is what he craves for.

music became his solace and his homebound. he thought it was his destiny until the night of his sixteenth birthday he found out what that something was when he went to sleep and woke up in front of his new home where he would meet boys like him.

you see, his old man never mentioned that he was a warlock before he left. it probably would have helped a lot if derek had known something before hand and it would have helped with explaining everything to his mom outside of a letter that was summed up with "i'm magic and i can't come home. don't tell the young ones".

derek just knew there was something more for him, but he would have never expected to walk through the doors of a warlock coven and have the supreme look at him and tell him they finally found the next supreme. talk about things happening in rapid succession.

derek's general attitude got in the way of anyone taking him seriously enough to truly consider the supreme's judgement. at first it didn't bother him, but one day something snapped in him and he just felt the dying need to prove himself to everyone.

the supreme was very acutely aware of derek's lack of faith despite his very determined approach to magic. the supreme often warned him about the desperate need to believe himself, but derek could never truly accomplish that even when he tried to his best to.

throughout this entire process, he was sending letters to his mother and checking in on how his sisters were getting along. he might have had a father figure at the coven, but that didn't mean he would forget about the mother who loved him no matter what.

for his first year at the coven, he spent it building his strength as the supreme's health slowly declined. just as things were beginning to look up for the young warlock, the supreme passed and derek was filled with the remnants of his powers.

he knew it was part of the cycle of a supreme, but he still felt guilty for the passing of the first father figure he'd ever had. it technically was his fault that the old man passed away.

two years later, the letters from his mother stopped and he knew. derek just knew that she was gone, but he refused to believe it until the funeral invitation was in his hands. he would have used transmutation to go back home, but his emotions were off the rails and he didn't trust himself enough.

he saw his sisters for the first time in three years at the funeral and his own cowardice and sadness kept him from speaking a word.

fast-forward another two years and we have the derek of today. still supreme. still the same dumbass he was when he entered -- just a little bit more inclined to take on responsibilities.

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
              User Image

NITTY GRITTY

LIKES ▐ : sex, music, alcohol, video games, cats

DISLIKES ▐ : his weakness, getting attached, bugs

PLAYLIST ▐ : forget me not - marianas trench
                              what's my age again - blink 182
                              im just a kid - simple plan
                              drown - bring me the horizon
                              story of my old man - good charlotte
                              outer space/carry on - 5sos

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
              User Image User Image User Image

RELATIONSHIPS

KAI HEATHERTHORN ▐ : it's surprising that i hated him for a year of my life and i can't even remember why. he's my best friend now and i love to take the piss out on him. he's so easy to bother and fluster. he's the jelly to my peanut butter. the strawberry to my jam. the string to my guitar. and most importantly, the bottom to my top.

KIRA HEATHERTHORN ▐ : she seems cool and she's really hot, but like i already ******** her brother sooooo

CHARACTER ▐ : im not repeating myself

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
    User Image
    User Image

The Supreme was noble, fierce, and most of all, powerful. The Supreme was to lead his coven with grace and any threats made against his fellow brothers in arms was to be swiftly dealt with. He was to guide them until death found its way to him and slowly drained him of his vitality. This was the role of the Supreme as both a leader and a teacher.

Haha, jokes. That’s not the kind of Supreme Derek is. Let’s be real here for a minute. Not everyone picked to be Supreme is made to be elegant and poised. He of course would argue he was both graceful and poised, but anyone watching him would see that he was nothing like the fashioned and stereotypical version of an all-powerful leader. Talk about warlock stereotypes. God. Not everyone could live up to that “ideal”.

Derek, you are to act as the stand-in Supreme of Miss Robichaux’s. It is your duty to help those girls as well as to keep your own coven safe. Derek? Derek? Are you listening?

Truthfully after he heard the word girls, his mind had gone somewhere else. To put it quite bluntly – while he did love guys in more ways than one – he was sick of testosterone. He could hardly remember what it was like to be surrounded by girls. He took the word girls and his mind ran with it. Granted he did know at least one girl was off-limits, but that was fine. He had already slept with one Heatherthorn and that was enough to quench any curiosity he might have. Besides, it would make Derek feel weird. Bros’ sisters were off-limits and he wasn’t about to do anything that would get his a** kicked.

He had barely slept in the last few weeks. Nightmares had a nasty habit of waking him up and not letting him fall asleep again. Awake, he could push away and pretend. He could put on a smile and be strong for himself and everyone else. Asleep, he didn’t really have control of anything he internalized resurfacing.

The bus ride to Miss Robichaux’s was what he needed. It was the first decent sleep he had gotten in so long and he did not take that for granted. He was happy to snore away. It made the journey shorter.

He woke up as the bus began to slow, nearly kicking Kai who was seated beside him. Friendship was miraculous in that he didn’t feel obligated to apologize.

“Morning, Kai,” Derek mumbled, stretching in his seat.

“Derek, it’s almost two in the afternoon.”

“Alright, babe. Whatever you say. Now get up. You’re blocking my way out.”

Derek slid past Kai and pulled down their stuff from the compartment over their heads.

“Here’s your s**t,”
                                                          he mumbled, dropping a guitar case and a bag onto Kai. “And here’s my s**t.”

He pulled the straps of his guitar case over his head, firmly held onto his bags and followed the other boys off of the bus. Kai followed closely behind him.

Derek walked. What was the point is running for the door? He got soaking wet, but who really cared? He was sure a wet t-shirt competition would have happened at some point. Better get it out of the way while the opportunity presented itself.

He was halfway to the porch when the front door to the academy opened wide. He craned his neck to see between his brothers from different mothers and what he saw felt like it was way to good to be true. God, was she even real?

He ran. He ******** ran because whatever or whoever was watching him from the heavens must have really felt like blessing him today.

Derek smiled, nudging Ajax out of his way. It was the Supreme’s time to shine.

“Wow,” he said, tilting his head a bit. “I knew I was going to like this place, but this is so much better than I had hoped for.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff