Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Event?

yes? 0.36470588235294 36.5% [ 31 ]
NO? 0.63529411764706 63.5% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
This poll closed on November 15, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Hmmn... I don't like deciding if something is disappointing until I've seen the whole feature. So far I'm enjoying seeing the (maybe) abandoned lab, it's nice to see stuff from Gaia's past emerge once again. The kin are neat and I'm not really turned off by the low drop rates. I'm very glad it's not some sort of competition event because I'm still kind of sick of the butthurt I saw from some individuals on both sides of the summer event. Overall I'd say I'm feeling pretty positive about this event!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

User Image

Two or more hours, no new Kin eggs, trick or treating glitching in the stores....so far....not liking this event and feel dumb for getting so excited for it.

User Image

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Honestly, I'm growing tired of events revolving around Lake Kindred. I get it, it's a relatively new feature, Gaia is pushing it, and it gives a platform that's probably relatively easy to update in the fact that the devs don't have to do a bunch of new coding for an event... But Lake Kindered is dreadfully boring, leveling up is mind-numbingly tedious and far too slow, and whenever there are events the event items and Kin are always way too hard to get/drop way too infrequently.

I'm already tired of Lake Kindered... I don't want any more events revolving around it... ><;;

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
It's kind of like Gaia doesn't know how to add "fun" into their games. :/ I still say that they should give us "pity" eggs after so many times of not getting a random drop. :p You need to keep the breadcrumbs flowing to keep people interested. Or maybe ally potions, or something.

the other thing would be to let us walk around the world, interact with things. clicking buttons is lame and boring. ^^; but then I suppose we're getting into zomg territory again. *sigh*

Spoopy Pecan

13,815 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
gaia_nitemareleft I like it so far. gaia_nitemareright

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not really feeling the event but it's better than the forum bumping events they have been putting out lately.

Alien Agent

my stagony gets consistently 1shot by anything over level 20, any i dont have the $$ to blast it from 33 to 50, so im kind of just sitting here really bored. the only reason im even doing it is because the halloween events on other sites i use havent started yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff