Welcome to Gaia! ::

Advanced Lunatic

Loner Yanagi
sicK pandaH

Yeahh... I suppose that would definitely be an impacting thing. xD

That's a really... interesting way to get involved on a website. o.o

That's enough to keep me in the US.

I was 21 when I joined and am 33 now. I feel like such an old fart compared to everyone.

Hahah, well, like I said. I'll find somewhere else eventually probably. But I want to study it and visit before I make a full decision.

I was... Let's not get into that.. emotion_awesome

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Wheatheart
kerrowe
Wheatheart
good morning everyone! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

kerrowe
Wheatheart

just sitting at home catching up on the walking dead. i'm broke so i'm not handing out candy. not very fun
>3< Awwww..... that's a shame. do you like handing them out?

I do, but last year for some reason I had too much left over and I cant eat candy right now because I just found out i'm diabetic and it's so new that i dont even have meds for it yet. I'd rather not have the temptation.
Well crap..... hey I have something to ask. Does your body feel any different from being diabetic? o:
And that's probably for the best for your health

well I think this has only happened in the last year or two. Judging by some testing ive had done once a year I was labeled as pre-diabetic, which was one of the prompts to make a change. But I've always been one of those people, even when I was young, who needed to eat on some sort of schedule. If I am working or otherwise expending energy and no matter what time I had breakfast, I'd start to get a little hungry almost exactly 4 hours later. If i'm expending a lot of energy I cant go more than 6 hours without getting crabby and at the worst of it, shaky and even confused. If I'm expending little to no energy like sitting on the couch, I can fast most of the day with no problems. It happened like this years ago when my sugars were normal to low, and its happening like this now.

short answer, I dont feel different than I have all my life. But since this is recent, I'd rather get it managed now than put it off. i think the doc is talking pills and not injections right now.
Sounds like this is all about prevention right now. o:

Visionary

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
  • Hunter 50
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark

That's sounds awesome, good luck! I hope it works out for you! 4laugh

Haha riiiight? I used to cross play back in the day but when I hit 16, it became too hard to cross play comfortably sweatdrop

Thank you! I'm still trying to decide what kind of.. zombification type thing I want to do to my face.. or maybe some on my neck. I'm still unsure. x3

Well. On the bright side. You people get cute clothing! x3
We can't really do anything like that without being called homosexual or something. emotion_donotwant

Either way I'm sure it'd be rad!

Haha, I've been called lesbian many a time, usually because of my tomboyish nature and preference to cross play, though I'm pretty feminine otherwise, I just like to wear jeans and flannel shirts hahaha, and I play too many video games apparently rofl
Homosexual is hardly an insult to me anymore wink

Hahah, we'll see I suppose! x33

Flannel shirts are adorable on females, in my opinion. x33 And video games don't dictate gender. But then again... people area just like that. @.@
Hahaha, nothing is really an insult to me. I don't really take offense to much. xD I've been called so many things because of my feminine ways. xD
But since I live on a small island... I need to at least keep a slight façade of sanity. cat_ninja

Naww, I do love them, their super comfy, though I do still love my dresses and skirts, my everyday wear is mostly flannel hahaha, I'm basically a lumberjack XD
Video games in my town definitely are deemed as a more male hobby, when I say I play video games I get the usual "you're just a poser gamer girl" and that makes me rage. sweatdrop

Femininity is no where near a bad thing, my best friend is sooo feminine but super straight, and he is the nicest guy around, I dated him for a while, feminine guys are the best kind wink

Hahah, nothing wrong with any of thosse!!~ x33
Well, video games are generally deemed as more of a male hobby, but that's because society is so droned in the ways that people can't do certain things because they're a certain gender. Or, as what people say to you, they judge you or call your a poser. It's dumb. emotion_donotwant

I never said it was a bad thing! Not in the slightest. =3 It more just amuses me at the things people assume. xD

Ughhhhh it pisses me offff, haha oh well, I game on rofl

That's a good attitude to have blaugh

Man-Hungry Codger

kerrowe
Wheatheart
kerrowe
Wheatheart
good morning everyone! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

kerrowe
Wheatheart

just sitting at home catching up on the walking dead. i'm broke so i'm not handing out candy. not very fun
>3< Awwww..... that's a shame. do you like handing them out?

I do, but last year for some reason I had too much left over and I cant eat candy right now because I just found out i'm diabetic and it's so new that i dont even have meds for it yet. I'd rather not have the temptation.
Well crap..... hey I have something to ask. Does your body feel any different from being diabetic? o:
And that's probably for the best for your health

well I think this has only happened in the last year or two. Judging by some testing ive had done once a year I was labeled as pre-diabetic, which was one of the prompts to make a change. But I've always been one of those people, even when I was young, who needed to eat on some sort of schedule. If I am working or otherwise expending energy and no matter what time I had breakfast, I'd start to get a little hungry almost exactly 4 hours later. If i'm expending a lot of energy I cant go more than 6 hours without getting crabby and at the worst of it, shaky and even confused. If I'm expending little to no energy like sitting on the couch, I can fast most of the day with no problems. It happened like this years ago when my sugars were normal to low, and its happening like this now.

short answer, I dont feel different than I have all my life. But since this is recent, I'd rather get it managed now than put it off. i think the doc is talking pills and not injections right now.
Sounds like this is all about prevention right now. o:

no, its too late. my A1C and glucose are both way too high.

Princess Witch

~ S P O O K Y ~ D A N C E ~ P A R T Y ~

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Foxwolfy
kerrowe
Foxwolfy

That... might explain some things.
Don't suppose you have any duct tape?
Umm. yeah *holds tape* owo//

Also what did you use to make your eyes white/nonexistant?

*takes tape.* Good. Maybe that'll help keep my marbles in.

The eyes are Oculus mythica, they're a really pale blue. The skin tone I used is from Death Whisper and is really pale, which is what makes it look like the eyes are vanishing. XD
Don't feel like world traveling yet? haha.

and nice combo. I never thought about using them like that.

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
OokamixHime
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Well...yeah....
But the other dogs I've had were not demanding ones.
They were also bigger.
Oh my, I didn't know there were fish that had no problem trying to go at people...
I'm much more used to fish being fish and either staring or getting frightened and swimming away.
Hopefully that's the case!
I'm not particularly a hamster person, but I am definitely a small and fuzzy person.
As long as it's not a fuzzy insect/arachnid...

A lot of the bigger dogs I've known have been very attention seeking and were just big babies. Like the pit bull my mom recently took in, he acts like a little lap dog. It's kind of funny because she's told me that when she curses the poor dog runs off into the other room to hide.

I'm the exact same XD I like small and fuzzy but not the arachnid sort.

That sounds very amusing.
It's always fun when a big dog decides to be a lap dog....but little dogs are much easier to pick up and keep from doing something you don't like.

Yeah,,,only thing with eight legs I remotely like is Slepnir.... (eight-legged horse from Norse mythology, if you didn't know)

Friendly Dreamer

sicK pandaH

Hahah, well, like I said. I'll find somewhere else eventually probably. But I want to study it and visit before I make a full decision.

If you have the ability to travel around and find the right place for you I think you should.

pfft

Advanced Lunatic

Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark

Either way I'm sure it'd be rad!

Haha, I've been called lesbian many a time, usually because of my tomboyish nature and preference to cross play, though I'm pretty feminine otherwise, I just like to wear jeans and flannel shirts hahaha, and I play too many video games apparently rofl
Homosexual is hardly an insult to me anymore wink

Hahah, we'll see I suppose! x33

Flannel shirts are adorable on females, in my opinion. x33 And video games don't dictate gender. But then again... people area just like that. @.@
Hahaha, nothing is really an insult to me. I don't really take offense to much. xD I've been called so many things because of my feminine ways. xD
But since I live on a small island... I need to at least keep a slight façade of sanity. cat_ninja

Naww, I do love them, their super comfy, though I do still love my dresses and skirts, my everyday wear is mostly flannel hahaha, I'm basically a lumberjack XD
Video games in my town definitely are deemed as a more male hobby, when I say I play video games I get the usual "you're just a poser gamer girl" and that makes me rage. sweatdrop

Femininity is no where near a bad thing, my best friend is sooo feminine but super straight, and he is the nicest guy around, I dated him for a while, feminine guys are the best kind wink

Hahah, nothing wrong with any of thosse!!~ x33
Well, video games are generally deemed as more of a male hobby, but that's because society is so droned in the ways that people can't do certain things because they're a certain gender. Or, as what people say to you, they judge you or call your a poser. It's dumb. emotion_donotwant

I never said it was a bad thing! Not in the slightest. =3 It more just amuses me at the things people assume. xD

Ughhhhh it pisses me offff, haha oh well, I game on rofl

That's a good attitude to have blaugh

Well, don't let it get to you! Just ignore them! And, as you said, game on! cat_3nodding

Hahah, yesyes! It doesn't matter what people think about me. If they want to think bad, let them! I don't need them to make my life better! x3

I can't decide how to zombify myself. cat_ninja

QueenProserpine's Secret Admirer

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Survivor 150

Happy Halloween!

Did anyone dress up as anything cool?

Manly Man-Lover

Advanced Lunatic

Retro-tan

Happy Halloween!

Did anyone dress up as anything cool?

I'm currently working on becoming a zombie-pandah... if I can figure out how to zombify myself.. x3

Advanced Lunatic

Loner Yanagi
sicK pandaH

If you have the ability to travel around and find the right place for you I think you should.

pfft

Definitely! ... But at this moment, I don't have the ability too. xD

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
xXMCRAngel2107Xx
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama

Same here...,but I'm going to see if I can get away with looking like I'm drinking on the job.
(tea in a southern comfort bottle with a 'this is tea' on it somewhere just in case)
I'm planning on dressing as Janis Joplin.
I have the hair and 70's clothes for it....but I kind of want to dress as something else, but haven't got a single idea for that...
Well, not ones that I figure would fly at work.
Looking like I've been beaten up...with the current climate at the store....is NOT a good idea.
I love halloween. theres parties to go to but I cant go if I'm working

Only Halloween parties I've ever been to I hosted myself.

I mainly just did things with friends

Yupyup.
Same here.
I kind of want to this year too....but I have a feeling it's not going to really work out.
why not?

Work, lack of car, not living anywhere I could walk some place to do fun Halloween stuff, and a lack of any friends living anywhere near me.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sicK pandaH

Hmm. Well... maybe they will come soon? Or maybe people just decided to not trickortreat?! For some reason. xD

Well they still not coming this way. I know that they had events last week at the mall and they had an event earlier today in the old part of town.

There are children in this neighborhood just they are not out and about here. They probably went to the North side...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff