Welcome to Gaia! ::

Advanced Lunatic

Wheatheart
sicK pandaH
Wheatheart
*creeps thread*

-pulls you out of creeping- emotion_donotwant

but it's halloween and i'm a monster and i only have two modes: creep or smash like a bull in a china shop

rawr

Well. Then. SMASHYSMASHY!
I like your outfit, by the way. cat_3nodding
I like that item. The hood. I have the orange one. And... another, I think ? xD

Advanced Lunatic

Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark

Haha well it's 9.30pm here in the UK so it's a pretty standard time to Trick or Treat rofl

Ahhh, any plans for this evening?

That makes more sense then. cat_3nodding
My friend is taking her kid out trick or treating though when she gets off work.. at like 6PM? I'm just like... T-T

Going to.. was going to wait for a friend to do my make-up for my costume, but I might just end up trying to do it myself since she won't be available until about 7pm.
Then. I'm maybe going to a BBQ with a group of friends.
Then going to play MTG at another friend's house. xD

Was planning on going trick or treating, but Joy said there will be a ******** of candy at the BBQ. emotion_dowant

Ahh that sounds great, it's way too cold over here for BBQs, but I'm craving one right now sweatdrop
At 21 years old I thought I was too old to actually trick or treat but I did dress up and claim some good candy from my brother hahaha! I was supposed to go to a party but the guys that were throwing it changed their minds, so all my costume bits would have gone to waste if I didn't take my bro trick or treating 3nodding

It's never too cold for BBQ!... It'll be an indoor one though. Because. Alaska. It's generally too cold to BBQ. xDD
Hahah, I'm 23 and I was planning on going trick-or-treating if my friend didn't say he was doing Magic tonight. xDD ... I bought a bunch of candy though. emotion_dowant

Haha, well that's fun then! At least you got to go out! cat_3nodding

Omg!!!!! Alaska is literally the place I strive to move to some day!! I'm so jealous of you! whee whee whee

Hahah, *get* to go out. It's still only 3pm here. xDD

Haha, it's rather fascinating! I've lived here pretty much my whole life, excluding a year I was in Texas. Of course, this island isn't that fascinating, but more of Alaska is! x3

Advanced Lunatic

kimanhbff
sicK pandaH
Honestly, I'm thinking it's because I'm going to be a zombie. She's all religious and stuff. That's my theory. xP

Yaayyy!~ =33 Good for you!~ x3
yeah that sounds probable
I wonder how early the trick-or-treaters will start this year XD

Yeah. But, she can be pissed if she wants. I think I'll look creepily adorapawl. emotion_donotwant

Who knows.. I know one of my coworkers is going after she gets off at like.. 6pm.. T-T
I don't understand why they're going so early these days. xD

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just wishing everybody a very Happy Halloween
Be safe out there and have fun.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sicK pandaH
kimanhbff
sicK pandaH
Honestly, I'm thinking it's because I'm going to be a zombie. She's all religious and stuff. That's my theory. xP

Yeah. But, she can be pissed if she wants. I think I'll look creepily adorapawl. emotion_donotwant

Who knows.. I know one of my coworkers is going after she gets off at like.. 6pm.. T-T

We are trying to figure out here when trick or treating is going to start in St. Joseph, MO

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
omg goosebump's is so hilariously bad! rofl

Visionary

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
  • Hunter 50
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark

Haha well it's 9.30pm here in the UK so it's a pretty standard time to Trick or Treat rofl

Ahhh, any plans for this evening?

That makes more sense then. cat_3nodding
My friend is taking her kid out trick or treating though when she gets off work.. at like 6PM? I'm just like... T-T

Going to.. was going to wait for a friend to do my make-up for my costume, but I might just end up trying to do it myself since she won't be available until about 7pm.
Then. I'm maybe going to a BBQ with a group of friends.
Then going to play MTG at another friend's house. xD

Was planning on going trick or treating, but Joy said there will be a ******** of candy at the BBQ. emotion_dowant

Ahh that sounds great, it's way too cold over here for BBQs, but I'm craving one right now sweatdrop
At 21 years old I thought I was too old to actually trick or treat but I did dress up and claim some good candy from my brother hahaha! I was supposed to go to a party but the guys that were throwing it changed their minds, so all my costume bits would have gone to waste if I didn't take my bro trick or treating 3nodding

It's never too cold for BBQ!... It'll be an indoor one though. Because. Alaska. It's generally too cold to BBQ. xDD
Hahah, I'm 23 and I was planning on going trick-or-treating if my friend didn't say he was doing Magic tonight. xDD ... I bought a bunch of candy though. emotion_dowant

Omg!!!!! Alaska is literally the place I strive to move to some day!! I'm so jealous of you! whee whee whee

Haha, it's rather fascinating! I've lived here pretty much my whole life, excluding a year I was in Texas. Of course, this island isn't that fascinating, but more of Alaska is! x3

I just LOVE the scenery and the snow, there are like no mountains where I live and it snows like once every few years, Alaska just seems like such a great community of people and ughhhhh... I just have to go someday whee

Haha 11pm here, all the trick or treaters have gone, and we still have a huge tub of candy left over! We literally bought this enormous tub, put half in the trick or treating bowl and there's still some left over, which is weird since we had a s**t ton of kids knock on our door since we go allll out when decorating haha rofl

Advanced Lunatic

MistyMary24
sicK pandaH
kimanhbff
sicK pandaH

We are trying to figure out here when trick or treating is going to start in St. Joseph, MO

Just... start whenever you want to! But... I usually started at like 9PM. xD

Advanced Lunatic

Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark

I just LOVE the scenery and the snow, there are like no mountains where I live and it snows like once every few years, Alaska just seems like such a great community of people and ughhhhh... I just have to go someday whee

Haha 11pm here, all the trick or treaters have gone, and we still have a huge tub of candy left over! We literally bought this enormous tub, put half in the trick or treating bowl and there's still some left over, which is weird since we had a s**t ton of kids knock on our door since we go allll out when decorating haha rofl

Well, snow on this island is rather scarce, but the scenery is definitely beautiful! I actually live on a mountain...x33 This whole island is mountains, pretty much.
And the community... is actually just like everywhere else, honestly. But, I guess depends on the town. In Talkeetna... they have a cat as Mayor. emotion_dowant

Whhhhaaahhhttt. That's... Done at 11PM? Thas crazy. xDD
Hahah, are you one of those people who give like one piece of candy per person? emotion_donotwant
Just kitten. xD

Friendly Dreamer

The Pandorica Opens

Well you officially have me, my email address is elaina.n.dawson@gmail.com. shoot me an email anytime, you need a skype buddy I'm your gal, no one should ever feel alone in the world.

aw Well thanks. <3 I feel awkward with emailing people, but if you want to chat on Skype my Skype name is Nyaneow. I'm very shy with IM'ing people. I tend to feel like a bother.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sicK pandaH
MistyMary24
sicK pandaH
kimanhbff
sicK pandaH

We are handing out candy this year. We have the place decorated a bowl of mixed candy and need to put the spooky music on for special effects

Man-Hungry Codger

sicK pandaH
Wheatheart
sicK pandaH
Wheatheart
*creeps thread*

but it's halloween and i'm a monster and i only have two modes: creep or smash like a bull in a china shop

rawr

thank you! *SMASH*

I didnt realize there was other colors. I'm rebuilding my wishlist since gaia dumped it...I may just add the other colors to it

Advanced Lunatic

MistyMary24
sicK pandaH
MistyMary24
sicK pandaH
kimanhbff
sicK pandaH

We are handing out candy this year. We have the place decorated a bowl of mixed candy and need to put the spooky music on for special effects

Ohoh. Well. I guess you'll figure it out when someone knocks on your door! xD

Heroic Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
Loner Yanagi
The Pandorica Opens

Well you officially have me, my email address is elaina.n.dawson@gmail.com. shoot me an email anytime, you need a skype buddy I'm your gal, no one should ever feel alone in the world.

aw Well thanks. <3 I feel awkward with emailing people, but if you want to chat on Skype my Skype name is Nyaneow. I'm very shy with IM'ing people. I tend to feel like a bother.

Your never a bother, I have pretty bad social anxiety so I know how it is.

Advanced Lunatic

Wheatheart
sicK pandaH
Wheatheart
sicK pandaH
Wheatheart
*creeps thread*

rawr

thank you! *SMASH*

I didnt realize there was other colors. I'm rebuilding my wishlist since gaia dumped it...I may just add the other colors to it

Muwahah! Yes! May I join? emotion_dowant

Yup! The orange one is called... Nom Nom Boo.
Actually...

There. There's my orange avatar. x33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas