Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Lonely Lover

150b for half or full body, any one of my avi?
User Image

Timid Ladykiller

DandereIla

starladyplace

Hey I just wanted to give you two a heads up that my hand is a little beat up from my day job (some minor swelling) so progress on the wips is going slower than I'd anticipated. I'm hoping the pain lessens soon and I'll be able to show some progression early this week. Sorry for the delay!

Fallen Star

13,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Amecha
DandereIla

starladyplace

Hey I just wanted to give you two a heads up that my hand is a little beat up from my day job (some minor swelling) so progress on the wips is going slower than I'd anticipated. I'm hoping the pain lessens soon and I'll be able to show some progression early this week. Sorry for the delay!

Oh noes <.> I hope you get better soon!
Don't worry and please take your time to heal properly~
Thank you for the update heart
Amecha
DandereIla

Aah I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you heal soon! Don't worry about the timing on the wips, I can wait. Thanks for letting me know though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff