Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exequtie

| | | | | | | | | | | | |
You don't have to rush with posting, its totally okay if you have to wait! Have fun at the zoo!! o:

I'm going to a concert later tonight so I probably won't be doing any posting until later as well so no worries P:

Trash

Paleblood Sky

thank you and okie dokie~!

Ooooo what concert?
Exequtie

I'm seeing Florence + The Machine tonight. I'm so restless right now, I love her sooooo much. I'M SO EXCITED 8^)

Trash

Paleblood Sky

oooh noice~!
        well have fun!

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

Paleblood Sky

I'm so jealous right now. Have fun tonight! I'll listen to her on youtube while I'm posting. ;A;

Exequtie

I love the zoo! I wish it was nice enough out for me to go to the zoo. But yeah take your time posting and have fun~ If they have sheep in the petting area give one a pat for me heart
Paleblood Sky

Lucky bean (;`O´)o

I personally enjoy her earlier music than the stuff she's putting out now, but she's still awesome nonetheless

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
iguameh

Well, it's temporary.

and I am not able to post today. My internet is going strange on me. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I RELOAD A PAGE TO ACTUALLY LOAD THE PAGE?
Artiee

Sorry for the late response, crazy stuff going on around here.
When you get back I'm up for some major plotting ^^
Noir The Confused
iguameh

Well, it's temporary.

and I am not able to post today. My internet is going strange on me. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I RELOAD A PAGE TO ACTUALLY LOAD THE PAGE?

What Internet browser are you using?

Headstrong Lionheart

F e e l the D r e a d

Sorry for the late response, crazy stuff going on around here.
When you get back I'm up for some major plotting ^^

I'm up! Off the top of my head, I'd think they would know each other fairly well? Atty is 27, Vreis is 26. They both kind of reputations it seems. Perhaps friends in their younger years, not so much when Vreis started hanging out with the wrong people and Atty was busy with his flower career?

Fashionable Genius

Zanny- leopard of snow

Arg! Stupid notices didn't tell me I was quoted. Sorry for not replying right away.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Hello, everyone.
Hope you're all doing well.

Dapper Ladykiller

I hope it's all right I post in your ooc. I haven't rped in a looong time (although I frequently write) and I DO love harvest moon...thinking about applying mayhaps.

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

Noir The Confused
iguameh

Well, it's temporary.

Oh no. Maybe your connection is weak or something?

lestrade

Welcome! I haven't rped in like three or four years, I just recently got into the swing of things. I've never been in a Harvest Moon rp before now and it sounds really cute. heart I hope you'll join us.

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

Paleblood Sky

How was the concert last night???? o: What songs did she play?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff