Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Unlikely Couple: Art Request
User Image
"Unlikely our companionship may be, we still care for each other more than you could ever come to understand..."
- By: Sir Patrick Stewart

(Notice: The artwork displayed above is of my characters I paid for, claim character or art WILL NOT be permitted. Doing so violates copyrights and I will report any offenders to Gaia Staff and Artist)

Hello all~! This is my request thread that I will be requesting art of my two dorks above that are being featured in a story I'm in the middle of drafting and editing the crap out of. Below you will find some information about me, the story, and the characters above. For the most part I'm here to request art from you lovely artist that are willing to give two anthro characters a change and to give them a little attention. I've been finding it very difficult to get art of them (as well as my other anthro characters) on some of the other sites I've been lurking. Not only that I'm running a little low on money so I'm dragging my fine booty back here to get some art of them hahaha.

Thread Rules:
Give Respect to get Respect
Obey Gaia TOS
Obey Freebie TOS
Keep Language PG-13
No Prejudice of ANY KIND

Please Give Me:
Couple Art
Pixels
Chibi
Cute Poses
Funny Poses
Mini Comics
Anything Really~!

Please Don't Give Me:
Lots of Gore
NSFW/ Nudity
Torture (i have genuine phobia...)
Violent Nature In General....
Anything Against Gaia TOS

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Characters & Story Overview:
"Get to know the characters and some of the tale behind them..."

Here you will find some general information about the characters as well as a general overview of the story about them. I do hope if you are going to be drawing them that you take the time to look over who they are as individuals and understand how they came to progress to a couple. It is also very important that you take the time to read over and ask me any questions about them or if you just need clarification on them.

Lucas the Doberman:

Appearance: One
Name: Lucas Johnathan Smiths
Nickname: Luke, L.J.
DOB: April 5th
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Canine / Canid (Dog)
Gene Pool: Doberman
Height: 6"2"
Weight: 172.7lbs
Skin/ Fur Tone: Indigo, Dark Indigo, + Blond/ Tan
Eye Color: Light Purple/ Light Violet
Hair Style: Address Reference
Hair Color: Dark Indigo

Scars/ Markings: None
Known Tattoos: Cross Tattoo on Left Shoulder Blade (back)
Accessories: None
Known Outfit: Casual Wear of Various Kinds, Loves Leather Jacket
Unique Features: Blue/ Purple Fur Color

Family: Father, Elder Brother, Younger Sister
Relationship: Dating Samuel
Other Activities: College Football Quarterback, Basketball Team Vice-Captain

Personality: Lucas in all respect is a very confident, egoistic, energetic, prideful, and typical jock. He is the type of guy that usually gets the girls he wants, does well in sports, and has decent standing grades so that he can keep up with his sports. His confidence is also a trade part of his that never seems to fail him in sports or with the ladies when he decides to go in for the hunt. Being a jock, Lucas also seems to be a bit of a gym nut that has a weekly workout schedule that he rarely breaks unless he has too. When it comes to friends, Lucas usually sticks to his social net of jocks and the usual well known bunch. He does at times venture towards Sam's group and gets long well with them as much as he does with his own. in sports, Lucas is what you call hyper competitive and doesn't like to lose. This making him one of the best and worst team mates to have on a team (even if just for fun). On other notes, Lucas since he's grown to love Sam finds his little punky monkey's dorky side rather cute. Often wanting to simply cuddle and hug him when he gets excited about Starwars and Star Trek without realizing it.

Samuel the Monkey:

Appearance: One, Two
Name: Samuel McCarthy
Nickname: Sam, Sammy
DOB: May 15th
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual - leans towards women slightly more
Species: Monkey (Primate)
Gene Pool: Brown Woolly Monkey
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 144lbs
Skin/ Fur Tone: Brown Fur, Lightly Tanned Skin
Eye Color: Dark/ Chocolate Brown
Hair Style: Mohawk
Hair Color: Brown

Scars/ Markings: Small scar under right eye
Known Tattoos: None
Accessories: Both Ears have Plugs, Crescent Moon Pendant
Known Outfit: Casual Summer Wear & Pants (shirtless)
Unique Features: Mohawk

Family: Mother, Two Older Sisters
Relationship: Dating Lucas
Other Activities: Drummer: Amateur Band

Personality: Sam is very loving, kind, energetic, trustworthy, passionate, and thoughtful. However he can get a little wild, be a bit of a party animal and doesn't shy away from cussing on a regular basis. Many would say , he is the one that many remember at the parties and the morning after a night of fun. Despite his usually kindness, Sam has a temper that can explode rather quickly, this usually when he's underestimated, hit on after turning said person down before, touched without consent, friends treated poorly, and put into a corner. It has been noted that even if he's at a clear disadvantage Sam is known to fight with others until someone else steps in, in a few cases causing him to almost arrested. He however does have a timid side that shows when someone much more dominate than he is shows their interest and flirt with him. This usually making him a bit uncomfortable and shy when this happens. Many girls would say that this shy and timid side would make any guy or gal want to hug him. Samuel also has a secret nerdy side for Star Trek and Starwars that many of his friends find adorable when he gets excited about it.

Story Overview:

The story begin with Lucas and Samuel meeting as Samuel is meant to start tutoring Lucas in Sociology due to his failing grade. His coach reminding the doberman that if he has failing grades of any kind he would not be able to participate in sport activities no matter how good he is. However Samuel and Lucas had a few not so good run ins before that resulted in Lucas trash talking Samuel for his attitude towards him being over-confident and at times forceful. The monkey Samuel responding with some rather harsher words and reality checking that the world doesn't spiral around Lucas. Samuel, being a tutor however has no choice but to assist the doberman in his struggling grades. The educational tutoring starts out bumpy with the two struggling to let the argument from the party before behind them. In the end after some weeks, they forgive and forget and begin to help Lucas work on his bad grades in Sociology. This they spend eventually progresses into a start of a friendship that seems to grow day by day with Samuel seeming to understand Lucas much better and Lucas understanding Samuel better as well.

As the two begin to spend more time, Samuel realizes he's developing feelings for his new friend and sociology student. Lucas is also beginning to feel the same way as Samuel, finding himself thinking about the monkey more and more and not in the typical fashion. The two in their interactions being to drop slip ups at times, almost revealing their feelings for the others. Samuel calling Lucas "handsome" out loud on accident and Lucas calling Samuel "cute" at times as well, but quickly covering it up with plausible excuses. However, the more and more they realize they care to be more than just friends, talking to each other normal becomes more difficult. This swirl of feelings causes Lucas to break up with his current girlfriend and he loses focus during football practice, which nearly causes him to get hurt a few times. Samuel can seem to focus in his art classes, as he finds himself unknowingly sketching Lucas's face or form. And to the monkey's embarrassment making his friends and even professor wonder if he'd ever come out of his world of desire.

As days turn to weeks and weeks to months, the two avoid each other for a while to try and understand their feelings. However the beans get spilled when Lucas walks in on Samuel in the Draw Studio on campus sketching a picture of him and saying out loud, "Like you'd ever love me as much as I'd love you..." This prompting Lucas who is standing behind the monkey to say on reflect, "Than you really don't know me so well. Like I've told you before, I only lose confident and focus when I'm sick or in love..." The result of this making Samuel turn into a monkey puff ball and quickly turn to see his crush grinning at him. The result is a blushing puffy monkey quickly standing to his feet and trying to escape. However, Lucas has other plans and stops him and tells him to stop running away, since they both know they like each other. And so they completely confess to each other and agreed to take things slow.

They are open about their relationship and are often teased because their such an "Unlikely Couple" A popular jock and a average joey with a twist of punk style. The general story gets more detailed and there are gonna be chapters with lots of feels and a few parts with Lucas being the protective BF, swooping in to save his fluffy monkey~!

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
About the Me~!
"Get to know the character owner and story writer~!"
User Image

Ello~! I'm Diablo en Musica 92, you can all just call me Dia or Diablo for short. I live in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA. I'm a college student and I work two jobs, so in all reality, my real life comes before gaia and drawing. As a person, I'm very easy to get along with as long as you don't push my buttons and make me ignore you or hate your guts. I'm an artist and writer that does a cartoon style artwork. However I've began to explore other styles and poses. So you may get one of my usual toony pieces or an experimental piece that takes me days to complete.

Currently I'm actually studying abroad in the UK as an abroad student~! I'm in Liverpool studying history and politics at Liverpool-Hope University. I'm actually busy with classes, but during my free time I've decided to pair two of my characters up and start working on a story about them. I know some of you are thinking that I shouldn't invest my time so much in my characters. With all due respect, I'm not. Most of my time is out and about exploring the general City of Liverpool and being a complete American tourist taking selfies like a freaking dork....lol. This is simply to pass the time when I can't travel or do anything related to such.

If you have any questions feel free to quote me or PM me even~! I love to have a good chat with you and discuss my characters and stuff like that~!!!!

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Art Received:
"Pictures and images, in many cases can tell you more than words ever will..."

Art of Lucas:
None...

Art of Samuel:
None...

Couple Art:
None...

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Whitelist, Blacklist, & Links:
"Here you will find the good, the bad, and the portals to other threads."

Whitelist:
If you are put here...It means I love you~!

Blacklist:
If you are here, it means I hate you and blocked you from this thread...

Links Out:
If you have a link, PM it to me...

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300