Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aya Cash's Boyfriend

Is it just me? I finished 100 stamina of my Sakura and didn't get a single one. I usually get 1 every 20 kills.

Edit: Sycamorte's Ally 100 seem to be unaffected.

EDIT: Please see reply on page 7. Thanks. You can still share your thoughts if you like. But I think we pretty much got the answers we were looking for.

Here's my tip though: Just go after Sycamortes for the meantime. They still drop Ally100 at a decent rate. Just flee the normal kins until we are informed that Ally50 is back to its previous drop rate.

Celestial Witch

15,715 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I realized that, too. I spent a couple of hours today grinding Kindred Wilds stage 5 and no Ally plus. I have been nothing but singes and charge orbs mostly for some strange reason. Usually I can get up to 8 a day which really helps a lot. It could be bad RNG, though. gonk

Indulgent Millionaire

14,200 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

I also have not gotten any in a while :/ sucks because I'm trying to level up my chime and don't have the gold to buy all the level up potions.

Stubborn Gifter

emotion_facepalm

If this is true, Gaia REALLY needs to fix the drop rate. I've been asking Gaia to increase the Ally Potions due to how sacred they are.

Seasonal Magician

Are you fighting in the Kindred Wilds? I've only ever found Ally potions on
          Stars 4 & 5 in the Kindred Wilds from the recolored Kin. They're still rare,
          but I've been farming Sakuras for ages in the Zen Gardens too and never
          once found an Ally potion there.

Aya Cash's Boyfriend

Hiwari04
I realized that, too. I spent a couple of hours today grinding Kindred Wilds stage 5 and no Ally plus. I have been nothing but singes and charge orbs mostly for some strange reason. Usually I can get up to 8 a day which really helps a lot. It could be bad RNG, though. gonk
Same. Glad to know it's not just my account.

Aya Cash's Boyfriend

Jisen Meizuki
emotion_facepalm

If this is true, Gaia REALLY needs to fix the drop rate. I've been asking Gaia to increase the Ally Potions due to how sacred they are.
I'm okay with the previous drop rate. But the rate now it's just idk. I even question if you can still get them o.o

Ally 50 is at 14b now in the mp

Mystical Miko

19,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
iTrickster Loki

Are you fighting in the Kindred Wilds? I've only ever found Ally potions on
          Stars 4 & 5 in the Kindred Wilds from the recolored Kin. They're still rare,
          but I've been farming Sakuras for ages in the Zen Gardens too and never
          once found an Ally potion there.

To my knowledge Ally Potions have never dropped in Zen Gardens.

Seasonal Magician

Matsuo_Amane

It rained Ally potions in the beginning of the summer event ( I got several 100%'s ).
          However it was quickly patched out. Now it seems more for Skill potion farming.

Salty Glitch

yeah, they decreased it recently i'm pretty sure
that's why the mp price has shot waay up sigh.

Blessed Demigod

27,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Exciting Experiment 50
More like vanished, haven't gotten a single one since the morning, only seeds and gold.

Tiny Monster

20,225 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
i didnt get any for 3x stamina refills of my sakura too

Aya Cash's Boyfriend

Se lang
i didnt get any for 3x stamina refills of my sakura too
thats weird

Where can we clarify this? I haven't seen a notice for drop rate changes.

Aya Cash's Boyfriend

shiny ponkan

When and where is the notice?
I've only observed this decrease in rate a couple days ago.

Salty Glitch

this guy John
shiny ponkan

When and where is the notice?
I've only observed this decrease in rate a couple days ago.

they never officially say when they've changed things
so i'm just conjecturing based on how mp price has gone up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff