Welcome to Gaia! ::

So rumor around zomg! And the marketplace is that there is a rogue gaia member who is somehow breaking rules of the world itself without any type of admin intervention. The rumors are saying the rogue can start a zomg quest and materialize away. Wheb the other playes are reaching the end they're catching glimpses of him as he exits the area. He's also from what I've heard been msking 0g buy now selections and managing to miraculiously buy high priced items from the trade without giving the other player a coin. I'm just curious if this rumor has any backing to it.
If so I'd like to know I'm completely intrigued

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
shadowchord
So rumor around zomg! And the marketplace is that there is a rogue gaia member who is somehow breaking rules of the world itself without any type of admin intervention. The rumors are saying the rogue can start a zomg quest and materialize away. Wheb the other playes are reaching the end they're catching glimpses of him as he exits the area. He's also from what I've heard been msking 0g buy now selections and managing to miraculiously buy high priced items from the trade without giving the other player a coin. I'm just curious if this rumor has any backing to it.

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

DragnGuy7's Wife

Romantic Witch

25,040 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Object of Affection 150
shadowchord
If so I'd like to know I'm completely intrigued

This would be hacking for sure. Zomg! is not a viable platform and hasn't been for ages.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

I wasn't the only one who thought of .hack~ emotion_kirakira

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

x3 It's such a fascinating series. I love your avi btw!

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
DJ Twissta
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

Yessss. I'm really hoping their video game remake comes around and isn't just abandoned. emotion_kirakira

Thanks! heart

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

Yessss. I'm really hoping their video game remake comes around and isn't just abandoned. emotion_kirakira

Thanks! heart

They're having a video game remake? I wish they'd have an online MMO x3 that'd be really cool! I think they may have had one in the past.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
DJ Twissta
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

Thanks! heart

They're having a video game remake? I wish they'd have an online MMO x3 that'd be really cool! I think they may have had one in the past.

A few months back there was an article circling from a gaming site that .hack was getting a remake on the ps4 I believe.
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

See, I thougjt of .hack//sign as well when I first heard of it. This isn't my only account either years ago before zomg I had an account and back then I heard about it as well. I think I met the guy once (assuming it was a guy judging by the avatar) I was placing a big on some wings and made the first bid of I think $2500 gaia gold and this guy made a bid that read 1g. He one the bid and I completely went off the wall. But he's never said anything to me. And from what I've heard he's pretty kind to the players he comes across. The say its almost talking to a bot. With proper punctuation and a lack of emojis like the younger gen. Uses. In any case if the rogue is real I think they should let him do his thing. He seems to just be playing his own way. And I don't think he's hurting anybody buy doing it. Well except for the trade thing.
.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
Sir Dark Hat
DJ Twissta
Sir Dark Hat

Thanks! heart

A few months back there was an article circling from a gaming site that .hack was getting a remake on the ps4 I believe.

I don't have money Dx they should make it free just for me and make money off of the ads! lol

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
shadowchord

See, I thougjt of .hack//sign as well when I first heard of it. This isn't my only account either years ago before zomg I had an account and back then I heard about it as well. I think I met the guy once (assuming it was a guy judging by the avatar) I was placing a big on some wings and made the first bid of I think $2500 gaia gold and this guy made a bid that read 1g. He one the bid and I completely went off the wall. But he's never said anything to me. And from what I've heard he's pretty kind to the players he comes across. The say its almost talking to a bot. With proper punctuation and a lack of emojis like the younger gen. Uses. In any case if the rogue is real I think they should let him do his thing. He seems to just be playing his own way. And I don't think he's hurting anybody buy doing it. Well except for the trade thing.

It would hurt the sellers though.

Savage Prophet

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.
Gaia is going to need better graphics for that comparison. lol

Also, more users. Like, a load more.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Blind God
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

Quality > quantity. Less users for better quality! Besides .hack didn't have that many characters if you think about it lol. Gaia did a really good job on the zOMG! Intro it's my favorite ever.

Savage Prophet

11,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
DJ Twissta
The Blind God
DJ Twissta
shadowchord

.hack//GAIA

Welcome to the world.

Quality > quantity. Less users for better quality! Besides .hack didn't have that many characters if you think about it lol. Gaia did a really good job on the zOMG! Intro it's my favorite ever.

It still isn't the game they'd claimed it would be, when they were hyping people up about it. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff