:O 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
:) 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
C: 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 >

User Image

A Harvest Moon RP
                                                    Created by Paleblood Sky
                                                    Open for posting and Accepting! Could use a few more male characters!
                                                    OOC / PROFILES / RECRUITMENT
User ImageUser Image

Hello hello! Greetings! Hi!

If you are reading this letter, then CONGRATULATIONS! You've been specially chosen to work and live in the wonderful Bellflower Village! Word is that you've got a bit of experience living in rural communities, so you'd be just perfect for life in Bellflower Village.

I know what you're thinking. 'Bellflower Village? What a cute name for a probably equally cute town!' and you're RIGHT!! Bellfower Village is cute. It has everything you could ever need! It's right on the ocean, it's surrounded by beautiful forests and sprawling fields...There is literally absolutely nothing wrong with Bellflower Village.

...Unless you count the fact it's falling apart.

PLEASE DON'T THROW AWAY THIS LETTER YET, KEEP READING!!!

I haven't lost hope in Bellflower yet, so neither should you! Once, many years ago, this town was prosperous. Like, I'm talking people lived in it and everything. The fields were full of crops, the village center was bustling, festivals were held...It was beautiful. But then, everyone left. Now the town is empty. Buildings are falling apart, fields are full of weeds, roads need repaving...

But I know Bellflower Village can be that wonderful again. I just need help. Your help. You've got experience living in farm towns, you know what its like...So please, help me out. Spread your wings a little, learn to fly, and help make this place great again.

Sincerely,
                                                      The Mayor of Bellflower Village
User ImageUser Image

Regular Rules
                                                            Please follow all Gaia rules!

This will be semi-lit to lazy-lit. I care more about quality than quantity. I would like at least two paragraphs per post.

Please be active. Try to inform me when you will be leaving. If you are gone for four days without warning me ahead of time, I will send you a warning. If you don't respond to that warning in three days, I will remove you from the RP

Please reserve spots before you send in a profile. You will need to send me THREE different things when you send a reserve: Send me which protagonist is your parent (Mineral Town girl, Echo Town boy, etc), which character is your other parent (Kai, Popuri, etc), and which job you'd like.

After you submit a reserve, you have three days to complete the profile. You are TOTALLY welcomed to ask me for an extension if you need it! But let me know, please. If you don't respond to my PM asking you were the profile is, I will no longer save the spot for you.

For now, you may have two characters. I will raise this if we struggle to get people to join.

Please ask me if you have any questions! I don't bite, and no question is a bad one. I'm here to help, in whatever way I can! If you need a reminder of which marriage candidates are available in each town, or which town is in which game, I am HAPPY to help!

If you are comfortable doing so, I'd love it if you were active in the OOC. These sorts of RPs tend to be really laid back, so I'd love to plot with everyone, and see what sorts of things they want to happen in the RP! Everyone gets a voice!

Character Rules
                                                            Until all the spots are taken, all the characters are children of the original Harvest Moon protagonists, and a marriage candidate of your choosing. I will allow unrelated characters in once the spots are taken.

Your character does NOT have to resemble their parents. You can say they were adopted, or they take after the unseen grandparents on the protagonist's side. Whatever you want.

Your character does NOT have to choose a job similar to their parents. A child from Castanet Town, with Toby for a father, does not have to be a fisherman.

I know that in some games, the child of the protagonist has a set gender. For the sake of the RP, we're going to ignore that. Your character can be any gender, regardless of which town they are from.

All characters from the same town are cousins. In this RP the protagonists are siblings, if they are from the same town! For example, the protagonist of Friends of Mineral Town, and More Friends of Mineral Town, in this setting, are brother and sister, making their kids cousins. Your character grew up with their cousins on the farm!

We're going to use our imagination and say all the games took place at around the same time. Your character should be between 20-30.

I'm aware that certain games allow you to have more than one child. We'll ignore that for now, so we don't have to plan around each other too much. Your character is an only child.

Parent Rules
                                                            Your other parent, besides the protagonist, MUST be one of the marriage candidates.

Your other parent MUST be from your protagonist parent's town. So for example, don't choose a Mineral Town protagonist parent, then choose a marriage candidate from Oak Tree Town.

Please do NOT choose your marriage candidate parent out of the 'magic' candidates. So no Harvest Goddess, Witch Princess, Kappa, etc. I'm really sorry, but otherwise it's a bit too unfair to others, as your character could potentially have access to magic.

If you are choosing to be from Bluebell, please do not choose Alisa. I would like to respect her wish to not have children!
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                              The Train Station stops just before a dense forest. All travelers hoping to enter Bellflower Village must then make the remainder of the journey on foot. A faded sign, swinging slightly in the breeze as it desperately clings to it post, points towards a narrow dirt road which leads into the forest.

User Image
                                                              Following the dirt path will lead you through a forest. The path continues straight for awhile, until it suddenly branches into three parts. Following the middle path will take you out towards the farmlands, where the main village lays beyond. The path on the right takes you into even deeper wilderness, where you can find the carpenter's shop. The path to the left takes you down a winding road, where eventually you'll happen upon a mine, and the blacksmith's place.

Carpenter's Shop
                                                              The Carpenter's Shop sits in a dense pocket of trees. It's wise to come here if you need any repairs or expansions done to your home. With the village in the state it's in...there are quite a few things that need to be fixed up.
                                                              xxxxxxxCarpenter: Nolan

Blacksmith's Shop
                                                              The town's blacksmith can help with crafting tools, or other useful items for the village's citizens. Many townspeople will probably be paying them a visit. Without tools, how can the town be repaired?
                                                              xxxxxxxBlacksmith: Vreis

Mine
                                                              The mine is considered highly dangerous, but the ores the town needs have to come from somewhere. It's best that only someone highly trained venture into the mines.
                                                              xxxxxxxMiner: Aiden

User Image
                                                              Finally, the forest opens up into gorgeous farmland. There is plenty of green grass for cattle to graze on, and beautiful fields full of crops. Continuing to follow the dirt path will lead you over a hill, and finally into the town center.

Farm
                                                              Maintaining a town is impossible without a steady source of food. The farmer grows crops to sell to the villagers, and occasionally ship out of town for extra cash. Whoever owns the farm can expect to spend lots of time out in the fields raising plants.
                                                              xxxxxxxFarmer: Wrenn

Ranch
                                                              The ranch is home to farm animals of all kinds. Cows, sheep, horses, everything the village needs. Villagers can stop by to purchase milk, eggs, wool, just about any animal product.
                                                              xxxxxxxRancher: Osame

Winery
                                                              The farmland provides ample space for trees. Once the village was famous for its wine, and hopefully it can be again. The wine made here is whats supplied at the town center's restaurants.
                                                              xxxxxxxWinery Owner: Dante

Florist's Shop
                                                              Flowers grow beautifully in Bellflower Village. If you are looking for a special bouquet to give to someone you love, come to the florist. They're here to help you with all your wooing needs.
                                                              xxxxxxxFlorist: Atticus
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                              After the climb up the hill, the town center finally comes into view. Here is where most of the homes and shops in Bellflower Village are located. The town sits right on the beach, and all buildings face out towards the ocean. Most of the stores sit on the same main road, and following this road to the end leads to the town square, where most of the festivals are held.

Church
                                                              The beautiful church sits nearest to the water. Visitors to the church can approach the priest/priestess for blessings from the Harvest Goddess, or simply come to sit in peace and quiet.
                                                              xxxxxxxPriest/Priestess: open

Bakery
                                                              What village is complete without someplace to satiate your sweet tooth? It needs a bit of fixing up right now, but the kitchen works...and that's what really matters.
                                                              xxxxxxxBaker: Gabrielle

Library
                                                              Given how far away the village is from the rest of the world, most people may turn to books for their entertainment. Most of the books in the library have been sitting in one place since before the town was abandoned.
                                                              xxxxxxxLibrarian: Aria

Inn
                                                              Although tourists aren't likely to start rolling in just yet, it's important that an inn be established in town. One day, people may come to visit...At the very least, it allows villagers someplace to stay during any emergency home repairs.
                                                              xxxxxxxOwner: Artemis
                                                              xxxxxxxEmployee: Soren

Restaurant
                                                              It's easy to tell the restaurant was once beautiful. It's got an entire wall of large windows to look out onto the ocean. The restaurant was once a popular hangout for locals. Maybe once a few holes in the ceiling get patched up, it can be again.
                                                              xxxxxxxChef: Charlotte
                                                              xxxxxxxWaiter/Waitress: open
                                                              xxxxxxxBartender: Alaina

Clothing Store
                                                              Clothing gets damaged, especially when you spend all day on a farm, or repairing buildings. Villagers can come to the clothing store to get clothing repaired, or purchase new ones. They can also buy lovely jewelry handmade by the town jeweler.
                                                              xxxxxxxTailor: Winona
                                                              xxxxxxxJeweler: Eda

Fishery
                                                              Many townspeople rely on fish for food, and it's lucky that the beautiful ocean the town is built on is full of fish. Villagers can come to the fishery to purchase fish themselves, or fishing supplies.
                                                              xxxxxxxFisher: open

Clinic
                                                              Accidents and illnesses happen. Luckily the town is equipped with a clinic. It could use a bit of polishing, but everything within it is still functions.
                                                              xxxxxxxDoctor: Robin
                                                              xxxxxxxNurse: open
User ImageUser Image

[imgleft]picture of your character here. I will edit it in to fit, but please make sure your picture is AT LEAST 400x400. Bigger pictures are welcome, but I will have a hard time working with anything smaller.[/imgleft]
                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                      [color=gray][size=18]NAME IN CAPS HERE. first name only[/size][/color] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#50673b][size=24]🌸[/size][/color] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=gray][size=18]TOWN NAME IN CAPS. the name of the town your character was born in. (mineral town, echo town, etc)[/size][/color]
                                                      [color=#9ea55b]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color]
                                                      [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=gray][i]Child of the farmer [b]your protagonist parent's name here. you can use the default names or make one up yourself, either is fine![/b], and [b]your marriage candidate parent here.[/b][/i][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#9ea55b]Occupation ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]answer here. The job your character took up after moving to Bellflower.[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#9ea55b]Age ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]answer here. Your character's age, preferably between 20-30[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#9ea55b]Birthday ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]Your character's birthday here. We are going by HARVEST MOON time, meaning only four months, spring, summer, fall, winter. There are thirty days in a month. So your birthday would be like Spring 10th, Fall 12th...[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#9ea55b]Gender ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]answer here. Your character's gender. ALL genders are welcome.[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#9ea55b]Favorite ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]answer here. Choose one item from ANY harvest moon game to be your character's favorite thing.[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#9ea55b]Likes ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]Five items from any harvest moon game your character likes[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#9ea55b]Dislikes ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]five items from any game that they dislike[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#9ea55b]Hate ;; [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=gray]one item from any game that they hate above all else[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][color=#50673b][size=18]P E R S O N A L I T Y ; ;[/size][/color]
                                                      [list][list][color=gray][size=11]a paragraph or so describing your character's personality.[/size][/color][/list][/list]

[color=#50673b][size=18]B I O G R A P H Y ; ;[/size][/color]
                                                      [list][list][color=gray][size=11]Tell us a little about your character's life before now. This can be as long or short as you'd like. The only thing I ask is that you avoid stepping on other character's toes. Remember that if you are from the same town, you are cousins. So try not to say anything that could ruin another character's story as well. (i'm pretty lenient, basically all I mean is don't go "i lived in mineral town AND EVERYBODY DIED THE END")[/size][/list][/list][/color]

[align=center][size=24]Your username[/size][/align]
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      x
                                                      x

1 xxx 2 xxx 3 xxx 4 xxx 5 xxx 6 xxx 7
                                                              8 xxx 9 xxx 10 xx 11 xx 12 xx 13 xx 14
                                                              15 xx 16 xx 17 xx 18 xx 19 xx 20 xx 21
                                                              22 xx 23 xx 24 xx 25 xx 26 xx 27 xx 28
                                                              29 xx 30
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x
                                                              x

Today's Date
                                                              Today is the 2nd of Fall. The weather is a bit cloudy, with a slight breeze making it a little chilly in town today!
                                                              x
                                                              x

Important Dates
                                                              1st: Winona's Birthday
                                                                  A villager's birthday! Happy birthday to our Tailor, Winona!

7th: Music Festival
                                                                  Gather in the church to show off your musical talents. Everyone is welcome to perform!

10th: Dante's Birthday
                                                                  A villager's birthday! Happy birthday to our Winery Owner, Dante!

12th: Moon Viewing Festival
                                                                  For one night each year, the moon looks giant in the sky. It's tradition to spend this night with someone you love, picnicking outside and viewing the moon together.

12th: Artemis' Birthday
                                                                  A villager's birthday! Happy birthday to our Inn Owner, Artemis!

23rd: Wrenn's Birthday
                                                                  A villager's birthday! Happy birthday to our Farmer, Wrenn!

25th: Harvest Festival
                                                                  We celebrate the year's bounty by gathering in the town square, and sharing the foods we've made. Everyone who attends must bring a dish of their own!

30th: Pumpkin Festival
                                                                  We all celebrate the end of fall by throwing a costume party in the town square. All treats available at the party are pumpkin flavored.
User ImageUser Image

If you choose to make a diary for your character, you can send me the link, and I'll post it here! This is NOT required! You do not have to make one if you don't want to. This will just be an easy access place to check out the diaries of the characters that have them. If you choose to make one, you are free to design it as you see fit, or copy one of my layouts.

Alaina: [x]
                                                                  Winona: [x]
                                                                  Soren: [x]
                                                                  Gabrielle: [x]
                                                                  Aria: [x]
                                                                  Vreis: [x]
User Image
                      We are now officially open for posting! I know our numbers are small at the moment, but I'm hoping more will join as we keep going!

The villagers have been in town for about three weeks, and it is currently about 10AM. Read the Calendar page for more information on the date and weather!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff